Page 1178 of 1879 FirstFirst ... 178 678 1078 1128 116811761177117811791180 1188 1228 1278 1678 ... LastLast
Results 11,771 to 11,780 of 18790
    Quote Originally Posted by bearkg88 View Post
    Awesome bud. Im pumped for this ppv...now where is tiple g
    I'm right here! Show was huge so it took forever to compile and color/ bold. 74 pages in Microsoft Word. Anyways the show is going up now

Extremely Lethal (Carbon & Venomous) - EWNCW; IWA
    1X IWA Tag Team Champions

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by G.G.G. View Post
    I'm right here! Show was huge so it took forever to compile and color/ bold. 74 pages in Microsoft Word. Anyways the show is going up now
    G.g.g.! You are my hero!

Quote Originally Posted by G.G.G. View Post
    As most of you know this show concludes Eddie's tenure as a member of Creative on the WWE Fed. He wrote the main event for this show which was his last obligation as a creative member

We would like to thank Eddie for everything he has done for this fed. I know he taught me many things and I am grateful to him for that.
    Thanks man.

I'm staying up just to read this show in full! It's like a real WWE PPV!

Right, for those of you unaware, this is actually the case. I'm stepping down from creative from this point on.

THBK, Des, G- it's been a hell of a ride and I know this fed will just get better and better. Thanks guys.

Kyojin

Final ICW World Champion

eWN eFed Superstar of the Year 2012

ICW/IWA Superstar of the Year 2012

Final HWA Adrenaline Champion

Final EWNCW Rage Ignition Champion

Former EWNCW Tag Team Champion (as part of Hot Wasabi)

EWNCW Tag Team of the Year 2013 (as part of Hot Wasabi)

Former 2x IWA Endurance Champion

Former 2x ICW Insanity Champion

Quote Originally Posted by bearkg88 View Post
    G.g.g.! You are my hero!
    Oh your too kind

Guys SummerSlam is fully up. Now its really late so I'm going to bed, but when I wake up I hope too see tons of feedback.

I really would like to hear your guys' reaction to the show. It is a long one so if you have to give it a thorough reading and give us feedback a little later that is fine

Really hope you guys enjoy it

And we now are finally back on schedule here in the WWE Fed meaning RAW will be on Mondya and Nitro on Thursday

Favorite Moment: I have a few favourite moments as the show was full of fantastic booking in my opinion. Brock Lesnar getting back to his best and earning another title shot. Austin Aries being able to compete and then retains his WWE title. Ricardo Rodriguez just being on the show! Dean Ambrose makes his in ring debut! The entire show near enough was my favourite moment haha.

Best Match: So many matches here need recognition, the three stages of hell match is obviously going to get a lot of love, was superb. Then you've got Sting vs Abyss, again well written, brutal and bloody just how it should be. Punk vs Masked Man, Womens title match, and many others all really set a high standard.

Best Promo: Big props to Austin Aries here! Full of emotion, full of energy and was very well written, good job Bear.

Best Piece of Booking: The Undertaker wins the Intercontinental championship. Super Dave puts in the hours around here and deserves to get something to show for all of that hard work!

Best Debut *when applicable*: Ricardoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo Rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrodrrrrigueeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeezzzzz! Ahahaha.

Any Piece of Booking You Didn't Like: Edge isn't WHC!? Give that man a damn title!

Any Matches and/or Promos That Could've Been Improved: Was a great show and i'm not going to bring it down, not that I could, very well done by all involved.

Any Other Positives: KoW promo, Cody Rhodes retained, UK won.

Anything else that fell below your expectation:
    Dean Ambrose: Nope.

How would you improve the negative comments (if any): N/A

Overall Show Grade: A+, your best show to date.

Efed stuff that doesn't matter

1 x IWA World Heavyweight Champion - Malcolm Adonis

Current WWE World Heavyweight Champion - Dean Ambrose

1 x EWNCW Tag Team Champion - Malcolm Adonis w/ Kyojin

Current No 1 Contender to the EWNCW Title - Arthur Lansdale

I lied, it matters.

"Tell me.. what is insane about wanting to create perfection? I'd be crazy not to." - Jarvis Cole

Trish is seen backstage crying on her way to the locker room. Josh Mathews stops her with a mic on hand. Trish wipes the tears from her eyes and tries to compose herself.

Josh: Trish I'm sorry to bother you, I know this is a difficult time for you after losing the match and seeing Lita crowned the new Women's Champion, but do you have anything you'd like to say about that?

Trish: Honestly there's not much to say. Tonight just wasn't my night. I went into that match prepared and focused, my mind was in the right place, my heart was in the right place... You know I wasn't doing this for my ego, I wanted to win this title for the fans, but I guess it just wasn't meant to be this time. This isn't the last Lita's seen of me though, I'm not giving up, I will get a rematch at some point and when I do Lita better be ready.

Josh: Well I wish you the best of luck Trish.

Trish: Thank you!

Trish turns and walks away.

JR: Poor Trish she put on a hell of a match tonight, she's such a class act.

Bischoff: Who cares JR the bottom line is tonight she walked out the loser and Lita the new Women's Champion.

1330510469_trish_stratus.jpg

WWE Fantasy Fed
    Eve Torres
    Chyna
    ???
    ???

RTE
    Eden Sky - First and only TWE Vixxen's Champion

IWA

Sugar & Spice

JBW (Closed Fed)
    Athena
    - First female to become Intercontinental Champion
    Eden Sky - JBW Bombshell Champion

Blog Entries
    *we see the camera pan to the back where we see kelly kelly in her locker room, with her two security guards standing by*

Kelly: that bitch!

*kelly kelly grabs a lamp, throwing it across the room*

Kelly: that slut! I hate her i hate her i hater her!

*kelly kelly grabs a table flipping it over. She grabs a coffee mug, throwing it into a mirror*

Kelly: that was mine! She stole it! She is a thief!

*kelly kelly goes to hear one security guard, pounding his chest over and over, until she runs out of energy. She then turns, looking at the camera*

Kelly: there will be hell to pay....ive been crossed....and now...hell shall rain fire on this company until things are made right

The camera cuts backstage to show the Women's Championship around a woman's waist. The camera pulls out and shows Lita who has a smirk on her face.

Lita: Kelly, Trish, I've heard it all before- you told me time and time again how you were both going to leave SummerSlam with the Women's Championship. As you can quite clearly see, you were wrong. This is my championship, finally- for all of the hard work I've put into this industry, I can finally say that I am the face of this division.

Sorry boys and girls but little miss barbie doll and little miss perfect couldn't get the job done. Last night, that was my night. There's only one person that caused a problem there- and that was a returning Nattie. She made a gesture that she wants this title around my waist. Get in line Nattie.

Every single diva in these locker rooms wants this championship and they're making a lot of noise. Let them because THIS.

Lita takes the title from her waist and holds it up to the camera.

This is going nowhere.

Kyojin

Final ICW World Champion

Cody Rhodes: Last night, last night I proved that the United Kingdom are beatable. Once again, Wade Barrett failed on the biggest stage. I'm moving on. Austin Aries, congratulations on your victory. At Money in the Bank, we steal the show, but I'm taking that WWE Championship.

Kyojin

Final ICW World Champion