Page 1177 of 1879 FirstFirst ... 177 677 1077 1127 116711751176117711781179 1187 1227 1277 1677 ... LastLast
Results 11,761 to 11,770 of 18790
  1. #11761
    Black Ninja! No_1eddiefan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Birmingham, UK
    Posts
    9,171
    Quote Originally Posted by bearkg88 View Post
    So even if eddie doesnt finish the main event tonight, will the show go up to that point? Or no?
    I doubt it. I think THBK wants the full show up as one.

    I'm onto the third stage now and I'm gonna keep going. I will say now, this isn't my best writing. It's good writing, but not my best.

    I'm gonna call it and say that I'll finish the match before I go to bed. I'm expectant of the show going up tonight.

  2. #11762
    Black Ninja! bearkg88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    9,644
    Blog Entries
    102
    Quote Originally Posted by No_1eddiefan View Post
    I doubt it. I think THBK wants the full show up as one.

    I'm onto the third stage now and I'm gonna keep going. I will say now, this isn't my best writ ing. It's good writing, but not my best.

    I'm gonna call it and say that I'll finish the match before I go to bed. I'm expectant of the show going up tonight.
    Awesome to hear. And eddie ur good stuff is still great
     

  3. #11763
    Quote Originally Posted by bearkg88 View Post
    So even if eddie doesnt finish the main event tonight, will the show go up to that point? Or no?
    I thought about it..
    I'm not a big fan of that though and I was under the impression that most of you guys were not either.

    Eddie - Awesome man.

    IWA:
    1x Tag Team Champion - Ramon/Infection.
    IWA & EWN Tag Team of the Year 2013 - Ramon/Infection.

    HWA:
    1x Adrenaline Champion - Ramon.
    HWA & EWN Champion of the Year 2012 - Ramon.
    Feud of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique
    Shocking Moment of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique

    General:
    Feud of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.
    Promo of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.



  4. #11764
    Black Ninja! bearkg88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    9,644
    Blog Entries
    102
    Quote Originally Posted by THE HEARTBREAK KID View Post
    I thought about it..
    I'm not a big fan of that though and I was under the impression that most of you guys were not either.

    Eddie - Awesome man.
    Im not a fan of it, but i wanted to merely ask cuz im bored as hell at work
     

  5. #11765
    Quote Originally Posted by bearkg88 View Post
    Im not a fan of it, but i wanted to merely ask cuz im bored as hell at work
    Haha! Working on your birthday? well.. that sucks.

    IWA:
    1x Tag Team Champion - Ramon/Infection.
    IWA & EWN Tag Team of the Year 2013 - Ramon/Infection.

    HWA:
    1x Adrenaline Champion - Ramon.
    HWA & EWN Champion of the Year 2012 - Ramon.
    Feud of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique
    Shocking Moment of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique

    General:
    Feud of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.
    Promo of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.



  6. #11766
    Black Ninja! bearkg88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    9,644
    Blog Entries
    102
    Quote Originally Posted by THE HEARTBREAK KID View Post
    Haha! Working on your birthday? well.. that sucks.
    Ya. It blows. Iv3 been here all day. But oh well, i havent really celebrated my bday for the last 5 yrs
     

  7. #11767
    Quote Originally Posted by bearkg88 View Post
    Ya. It blows. Iv3 been here all day. But oh well, i havent really celebrated my bday for the last 5 yrs
    That's a sign of getting old or a family man. I guess you are both!

    I'm off anyways guys, feeling tired now and I'm back to work tomorrow, also.. my gramp has been told he can come home tomorrow so I'm happy thanks again everyone for there support, it meant so much and I will love you guys for that.

    IWA:
    1x Tag Team Champion - Ramon/Infection.
    IWA & EWN Tag Team of the Year 2013 - Ramon/Infection.

    HWA:
    1x Adrenaline Champion - Ramon.
    HWA & EWN Champion of the Year 2012 - Ramon.
    Feud of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique
    Shocking Moment of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique

    General:
    Feud of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.
    Promo of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.



  8. #11768
    Black Ninja! No_1eddiefan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Birmingham, UK
    Posts
    9,171
    Quote Originally Posted by THE HEARTBREAK KID View Post
    That's a sign of getting old or a family man. I guess you are both!

    I'm off anyways guys, feeling tired now and I'm back to work tomorrow, also.. my gramp has been told he can come home tomorrow so I'm happy thanks again everyone for there support, it meant so much and I will love you guys for that.
    That's great news dude.

    Here's some more great news, I'm close to finishing the third stage. I'm feeling another 600 words, roughly, and then the finish- which is big guys!

    I'd say it'll be done within an hour. Providing this isn't too late for G (which I doubt it will be), the show will be tonight.

  9. #11769
    Black Ninja! No_1eddiefan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Birmingham, UK
    Posts
    9,171
    Quote Originally Posted by No_1eddiefan View Post
    That's great news dude.

    Here's some more great news, I'm close to finishing the third stage. I'm feeling another 600 words, roughly, and then the finish- which is big guys!

    I'd say it'll be done within an hour. Providing this isn't too late for G (which I doubt it will be), the show will be tonight.
    Less than half hour later, the match is in HQ guys!

  10. #11770
    Black Ninja! bearkg88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    9,644
    Blog Entries
    102
    Quote Originally Posted by No_1eddiefan View Post
    Less than half hour later, the match is in HQ guys!
    Awesome bud. Im pumped for this ppv...now where is tiple g
     

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.