Page 1153 of 1879 FirstFirst ... 153 653 1053 1103 114311511152115311541155 1163 1203 1253 1653 ... LastLast
Results 11,521 to 11,530 of 18790
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Glamour Girl View Post
    Idea Time:

Ok so I came up with this idea recently and I want feedback from you guys, any feedback would be great even if it's to say you don't like the idea. Basically I proposed to TBHK a new thread as part of the WWE fed section. The new thread would be called WWE Uncensored and it wouldn't be a show, it would be a section for sort of in character interviews done out of character. I know that sounds confusing, but stay with me here. I'll use Dave as an example now, Dave controls Hulk Hogan as one of his characters so he could at any time write an interview with Hulk Hogan, but unlike the usual interviews included in the shows he'd write it as if Hogan was not in character and speaking as he would an interview for another network or whatever. He could bring up matters that wouldn't fit the normal show interviews such as his divorce, the sex tape, his relationship with his kids, but since it's still part of the Fantasy fed it wouldn't need to be completely accurate to the real life Hogan. Who's to say that Dave's version of Hogan isn't married still or never had a sex tape or whatever else is up to you, it's a new twist on our favorite real life wrestlers.

This also wouldn't be something forced on anyone, but rather an option that brings more life into your characters. Then after you've posted the interview on that thread you could come over here and let everyone know that you've posted a new interview so they can check it out and if you've missed any interviews you could check the thread and catch up easily. So do you guys think this would be something you'd enjoy doing?
    TL;DR.

Next time, use pictures.

Blog Entries
    But in all seriousness, I don't like the idea. There's no need to make an entirely new thread for that.

Idea Time:

Ok so I came up with this idea recently and I want feedback from you guys, any feedback would be great even if it's to say you don't like the idea. Basically I proposed to TBHK a new thread as part of the WWE fed section. The new thread would be called WWE Uncensored and it wouldn't be a show, it would be a section for sort of in character interviews done out of character. I know that sounds confusing, but stay with me here. I'll use Dave as an example now, Dave controls Hulk Hogan as one of his characters so he could at any time write an interview with Hulk Hogan, but unlike the usual interviews included in the shows he'd write it as if Hogan was not in character and speaking as he would an interview for another network or whatever. He could bring up matters that wouldn't fit the normal show interviews such as his divorce, the sex tape, his relationship with his kids, but since it's still part of the Fantasy fed it wouldn't need to be completely accurate to the real life Hogan. Who's to say that Dave's version of Hogan isn't married still or never had a sex tape or whatever else is up to you, it's a new twist on our favorite real life wrestlers.

This also wouldn't be something forced on anyone, but rather an option that brings more life into your characters. Then after you've posted the interview on that thread you could come over here and let everyone know that you've posted a new interview so they can check it out and if you've missed any interviews you could check the thread and catch up easily. So do you guys think this would be something you'd enjoy doing?
    First of all.... I don't control Hulk Hogan... Hogan controls me. I only get 10% of his pay cut. :-( Goldberg gives me 15%.
    ​​​

IWA: Tenacious D(ave) and Dave "The Gunner" Steele
    The Official Poster Creator for the IWA

Quote Originally Posted by Asherdelampyr View Post
    If I could fuck the way Dave makes posters, I would become the most successful male whore in history. Seriously, my balls are clapping, well fucking done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vandarius View Post
    For those who are too lazy to go to the front page ( ;D ), I have Dave's sexy PPV poster as my signature! Mad props to Dave!

Idea Time:

I don't like it.

I think that as far as characters go, I'd rather steer well clear of anything sex/drugs related. Also, the family life is going a bit far too I believe. We RP as these characters yeah, but speaking of their family is going a bit far I think.

I just don't see the positives outweighing the negatives, and for that reason, I'm against it.

Kyojin

Final ICW World Champion

eWN eFed Superstar of the Year 2012

ICW/IWA Superstar of the Year 2012

Final HWA Adrenaline Champion

Final EWNCW Rage Ignition Champion

Former EWNCW Tag Team Champion (as part of Hot Wasabi)

EWNCW Tag Team of the Year 2013 (as part of Hot Wasabi)

Former 2x IWA Endurance Champion

Former 2x ICW Insanity Champion

Quote Originally Posted by No_1eddiefan View Post
    I don't like it.

I think that as far as characters go, I'd rather steer well clear of anything sex/drugs related. Also, the family life is going a bit far too I believe. We RP as these characters yeah, but speaking of their family is going a bit far I think.

I just don't see the positives outweighing the negatives, and for that reason, I'm against it.
    What he said....

I think the WWE Fed is fine the way it is right now.
    ​​​

IWA: Tenacious D(ave) and Dave "The Gunner" Steele
    The Official Poster Creator for the IWA

Quote Originally Posted by Asherdelampyr View Post
    If I could fuck the way Dave makes posters, I would become the most successful male whore in history. Seriously, my balls are clapping, well fucking done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vandarius View Post
    For those who are too lazy to go to the front page ( ;D ), I have Dave's sexy PPV poster as my signature! Mad props to Dave!

Quote Originally Posted by No_1eddiefan View Post
    I don't like it.

I didn't mean that it had to discuss those things, I was giving examples of the kinds of things someone could discuss in it. In the case of someone like the Rock he could discuss his career in Hollywood, Trish could discuss her Yoga studio, Lita could discuss her reasons for leaving WWE when she did, etc.

WWE Fantasy Fed
    Eve Torres
    Chyna
    ???
    ???

RTE
    Eden Sky - First and only TWE Vixxen's Champion

IWA

Sugar & Spice

JBW (Closed Fed)
    Athena
    - First female to become Intercontinental Champion
    Eden Sky - JBW Bombshell Champion

Blog Entries
    Idea Time:

Credit for thinking outside the box (something that many here don't do enough of), but I'm not feeling the idea, and I especially don't think that it warrants it's own thread.
    The e-fed section isn't as industrious as it was a year ago, and things don't tend to get buried as much as they used to (which is why I assume you'd want this to have it's own thread). But I just don't think it's necessary to have 'out of character in character' interviews. Sure, it adds another dimension to characters, but, and I'm not speaking for anyone else here of course, it's not something that I would take the time to do.

There's enough going on to keep everyone busy with tending to posting IC stuff in here. I think it's more beneficial for this fed if people make more of an effort to post more IC in here rather than have yet another thing to think about. Concentrating more focus on doing that rather than having focus spread even further across more things.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    Credit for thinking outside the box (something that many here don't do enough of), but I'm not feeling the idea, and I especially don't think that it warrants it's own thread.
    The e-fed section isn't as industrious as it was a year ago, and things don't tend to get buried as much as they used to (which is why I assume you'd want this to have it's own thread). But I just don't think it's necessary to have 'out of character in character' interviews. Sure, it adds another dimension to characters, but, and I'm not speaking for anyone else here of course, it's not something that I would take the time to do.

There's enough going on to keep everyone busy with tending to posting IC stuff in here. I think it's more beneficial for this fed if people make more of an effort to post more IC in here rather than have yet another thing to think about. Concentrating more focus on doing that rather than having focus spread even further across more things.
    Fair enough, it's pretty unanimous. I just thought it might be something people would be into, but clearly not lol. Thanks for the feedback guys. We now return to your regular programming.

WWE Fantasy Fed
    Eve Torres
    Chyna
    ???
    ???

RTE
    Eden Sky - First and only TWE Vixxen's Champion

IWA

Sugar & Spice

JBW (Closed Fed)
    Athena
    - First female to become Intercontinental Champion
    Eden Sky - JBW Bombshell Champion

Blog Entries
    Fair enough, it's pretty unanimous. I just thought it might be something people would be into, but clearly not lol. Thanks for the feedback guys. We now return to your regular programming.
    Which includes?

Oh yeah! Complimenting me!

I think Tommy said it best and many people have said what I already did. Like Tommy though, I share the same opinion that it's nice seeing people think of some different idea's and think outside of the box, which GG always has since joining here.

In other news. Thanks to those that have done the tag team promo's, for those that have not done one, the deadline is tomorrow. If you do not intend to do one, please could you let me or creative know.

IWA:
    1x Tag Team Champion - Ramon/Infection.
    IWA & EWN Tag Team of the Year 2013 - Ramon/Infection.

HWA:
    1x Adrenaline Champion - Ramon.
    HWA & EWN Champion of the Year 2012 - Ramon.
    Feud of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique
    Shocking Moment of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique

General:
    Feud of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.
    Promo of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.