Page 1151 of 1879 FirstFirst ... 151 651 1051 1101 114111491150115111521153 1161 1201 1251 1651 ... LastLast
Results 11,501 to 11,510 of 18790
    Ok... I'm back. I've been out the last 5 days, with Creative knowing about it, lol. Family issue has been taken care of. I need some promos guys.
    ​​​

IWA: Tenacious D(ave) and Dave "The Gunner" Steele
    The Official Poster Creator for the IWA

Quote Originally Posted by Asherdelampyr View Post
    If I could fuck the way Dave makes posters, I would become the most successful male whore in history. Seriously, my balls are clapping, well fucking done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vandarius View Post
    For those who are too lazy to go to the front page ( ;D ), I have Dave's sexy PPV poster as my signature! Mad props to Dave!

Quote Originally Posted by Super_Dave View Post
    Ok... I'm back. I've been out the last 5 days, with Creative knowing about it, lol. Family issue has been taken care of. I need some promos guys.
    Well you're pretty much out of luck since we're waiting on Nitro to be posted and then Summerslam and then a week off so if you weren't asked for a promo for Nitro or Summerslam I assume you;ll be waiting about 2 weeks.

WWE Fantasy Fed
    Eve Torres
    Chyna
    ???
    ???

RTE
    Eden Sky - First and only TWE Vixxen's Champion

IWA

Sugar & Spice

JBW (Closed Fed)
    Athena
    - First female to become Intercontinental Champion
    Eden Sky - JBW Bombshell Champion

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    Jericho: Hope that @AustinAries is ready to wrestle at #Summerslam. Would be a great shame if he had to simply hand me the title.
    Barrett: Jericho, if you do win, you're celbration will be cut short by me, The Bare Knuckle Champion. Because at Summerslam I will defeat Cody Rhodes, and move on to the champion, and become the top man in this company.

Chris Diamond
    IWA Endurance Champion
    3/12/13-

Antonio Rizzo
    Chaos Roster member

Head of IWA Chaos

Wade Barrett
    Former Member of the United Kingdom stable

Daniel Bryan
    ????
    ????

We'll see about that missy....lol. Either way, I need to get working on the next PPV Poster.
    ​​​

If I could fuck the way Dave makes posters, I would become the most successful male whore in history. Seriously, my balls are clapping, well fucking done.
    For those who are too lazy to go to the front page ( ;D ), I have Dave's sexy PPV poster as my signature! Mad props to Dave!

Quote Originally Posted by THE HEARTBREAK KID View Post
    SummerSlam tag team Battle Royal:

Okay guys, I thought it would be easier to give the promo assignment out in here! Last time I was disappointed with the effort and would love to see more promo's this time.

So the promo assignment will be the same for everyone, we basically want every team to do a celebration promo, talking about winning the battle royal , talking about the tag division and then about facing All American Perfection (Dolph & Swagger) The winning promo will then be used on the show.

It apply's to any team that has debuted.

.DX
    .Prime time players
    .New Age Outlaws
    .Kings of Wrestling
    .Cryme Tyme
    .Harlem Heat
    .Beer Money

I think that's everyone involved. SCUM will also be in the Battle Royal but off course will not win and there could also be a surprise or too who will also be competing too win! Good Luck! If these promo's could be done ASAP that would be great, we can't write the match without knowing he we are going to pick. If you don't intend to do one.. then please let us know.
    Bumping for Dave and any others who might not of seen this!

Anyone who has not been asked for a promo, you are more then welcome to message me or a member of creative about doing one and we will think of some idea's. If you just want to make a promo and chance your luck by sending it too me or creative.. You can't go wrong with a backstage promo.

IWA:
    1x Tag Team Champion - Ramon/Infection.
    IWA & EWN Tag Team of the Year 2013 - Ramon/Infection.

HWA:
    1x Adrenaline Champion - Ramon.
    HWA & EWN Champion of the Year 2012 - Ramon.
    Feud of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique
    Shocking Moment of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique

General:
    Feud of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.
    Promo of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.

Although everything is ready for Nitro to be posted *aside from colouring and videos/pictures*, it won't be until tomorrow, as I have an exam tomorrow I need to be revising from.

Thank you kind sir!
    ​​​

Blog Entries
    Brock: It's almost show time. You better hope that mic of yours works and that you'll be able to be heard clearly because after I'm done beating the hell out of you, you're gonna need it to call for every single health personnel in the building.

I sent a Raven one in to you THBK if you want to use it. If not- thats cool too

Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"

^
    ah, Renee Young

Sad news- William Moody aka Paul Bearer passed away today

http://www.ewrestlingnews.com/news/1...er-passes-away

Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"

^
    ah, Renee Young