Page 1134 of 1879 FirstFirst ... 134 634 1034 1084 112411321133113411351136 1144 1184 1234 1634 ... LastLast
Results 11,331 to 11,340 of 18790
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by G.G.G. View Post
    Mr. Anderson: Really you've yet to disappoint? Last time I remember you lost the World Title to Tyson Kidd... how's that for disappointment? And as for telling myself something, I seem to remember you telling yourself that the World Title was still yours even after you lost it... if that isn't insanity I don't know what is. Face it Lesnar, your time has passed, that title isn't yours anymore, it's Tyson Kidd's and soon enough it'll be mine. Lesnar, face it this isn't a sprint, its a marathon, and we all know you won't last
    Brock: Your selective memory will be the end of you. If you want to dance around the circumstances of reality, like you see adamant of doing everything else, that's fine. I won't deprive you of that privilege. But that World Heavyweight Champiknship is my birthright and I'm not allowing an unworthy heir like you get in the way of my reign over the WWE as its sole meaningful attraction with that title to validate my claims.

Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    Brock: Your selective memory will be the end of you. If you want to dance around the circumstances of reality, like you see adamant of doing everything else, that's fine. I won't deprive you of that privilege. But that World Heavyweight Champiknship is my birthright and I'm not allowing an unworthy heir like you get in the way of my reign over the WWE as its sole meaningful attraction with that title to validate my claims.
    Mr. Anderson: Blaah... Blaah... Blaah...Blaah...Blaah! Thats all I hear out of your mouth Lesnar. Give me a freakin' break. You want to talk reality, lets talk reality. Sure I haven't beaten you yet, I've admitted that, but I haven't admitted defeat at SummerSlam frankly because the match hasn't happened yet. Brock they say there is a first time for everything, SummerSlam is that first for me... a first to beat you... and a first to become World Heavyweight Champion. You say that title is your birthright, the only thing you were born to was a life of me kicking your ass at SummerSlam.

Extremely Lethal (Carbon & Venomous) - EWNCW; IWA
    1X IWA Tag Team Champions

Blog Entries
    Mr. Anderson: Blaah... Blaah... Blaah...Blaah...Blaah! Thats all I hear out of your mouth Lesnar. Give me a freakin' break. You want to talk reality, lets talk reality. Sure I haven't beaten you yet, I've admitted that, but I haven't admitted defeat at SummerSlam frankly because the match hasn't happened yet. Brock they say there is a first time for everything, SummerSlam is that first for me... a first to beat you... and a first to become World Heavyweight Champion. You say that title is your birthright, the only thing you were born to was a life of me kicking your ass at SummerSlam.
    Brock: You taste prominence for the first time in years and you honestly think you get to call the shots? In case you want me to illustrate my point with another beating, then I suggest you get in line and learn how to address your future World Heavyweight Champion.

Brock: You taste prominence for the first time in years and you honestly think you get to call the shots? In case you want me to illustrate my point with another beating, then I suggest you get in line and learn how to address your future World Heavyweight Champion.
    Mr. Anderson: You want to know why I get to call the shots here Lesnar? Do ya? It's because... I'm the Head Asshole in Charge here on Nitro, hell I'm the Head Asshole in Charge of the WWE. So Lesnar, I'm not going to kiss your feet or worship the ground you'd walk on, I'd much rather shit on it. And Brock, SummerSlam I'm going to rain on your little parade, you don't get to sneak attack me at SummerSlam, I just get to hand you the ass kicking of a life time.

Blog Entries
    Mr. Anderson: You want to know why I get to call the shots here Lesnar? Do ya? It's because... I'm the Head Asshole in Charge here on Nitro, hell I'm the Head Asshole in Charge of the WWE. So Lesnar, I'm not going to kiss your feet or worship the ground you'd walk on, I'd much rather shit on it. And Brock, SummerSlam I'm going to rain on your little parade, you don't get to sneak attack me at SummerSlam, I just get to hand you the ass kicking of a life time.
    Brock: No. I don't get to sneak attack you. But see the way you're standing? Notice the way you're talking? How your still conscious? A sneak attack won't do that. But you, standing in front me and trying to take what's mine head on? You won't be doing much of anything on a gurney and that will be courtesy of me, Brock Lesnar.

Quote Originally Posted by BennyTheBall View Post
    You never offer to write matches for me.
    You never asked

Match sent

What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

Brock: No. I don't get to sneak attack you. But see the way you're standing? Notice the way you're talking? How your still conscious? A sneak attack won't do that. But you, standing in front me and trying to take what's mine head on? You won't be doing much of anything on a gurney and that will be courtesy of me, Brock Lesnar.
    Mr. Anderson: The only thing I'll be doing with a gurney is watching you being wheeled away after I win. Face it Brock, your standing here, I'm standing here, you won't attack me now because I'm aware, but as soon as I turn my back you'll attack. See Brock, at SummerSlam we stand face to face, you're not staring at my back, you're staring at me. You may try but you won't succeed. I'm too close now, closer than I've been in years, Brock I'm not going to let you stop me. Your only chance is to have me turn my back, but I'm not going to do that, no, at our match I'm going to stare at you the whole time, and then you'll forever remember the asshole who kicked your ass...MIIISSSTTTEEERRR ANNDDEERRSSOONN... *Brock cuts Anderson off*

OOC: I have to get going, nice IC'ing with you though, hopefully we can pick it up later

Quote Originally Posted by magglis View Post
    You never asked

Match sent
    Got it, thanks

Blog Entries
    Mr. Anderson: The only thing I'll be doing with a gurney is watching you being wheeled away after I win. Face it Brock, your standing here, I'm standing here, you won't attack me now because I'm aware, but as soon as I turn my back you'll attack. See Brock, at SummerSlam we stand face to face, you're not staring at my back, you're staring at me. You may try but you won't succeed. I'm too close now, closer than I've been in years, Brock I'm not going to let you stop me. Your only chance is to have me turn my back, but I'm not going to do that, no, at our match I'm going to stare at you the whole time, and then you'll forever remember the asshole who kicked your ass...MIIISSSTTTEEERRR ANNDDEERRSSOONN... *Brock cuts Anderson off*

OOC: I have to get going, nice IC'ing with you though, hopefully we can pick it up later
    OOC: Sure thing.

Quote Originally Posted by BennyTheBall View Post
    You never offer to write matches for me.
    Holy shit! Benny in the WWE!

No Nitro feedback
    ‚Äč