Page 1133 of 1879 FirstFirst ... 133 633 1033 1083 112311311132113311341135 1143 1183 1233 1633 ... LastLast
Results 11,321 to 11,330 of 18790
    Quote Originally Posted by G.G.G. View Post
    I know THBK is away guys but we are missing a few promos for RAW tomorrow, I know of the status of one, but the others I'm not to sure. If you have done a promo and sent it to THBK, if you could send it to me as well that would be great.

Just an update, RAW is scheduled to go up tomorrow. Followed by Nitro most likely Friday or Saturday, and SummerSlam this Sunday.

After this RAW I hope to post a Prediction Contest for SummerSlam so look for that on Wednesday most likely. Remember winner gets to pick a match of his/her choosing for either RAW or Nitro!

The 3rd Nitro just went up, so if you guys could give some feedback on the show that would be great. Guys don't think the feedback doesn't help, because it does, we have made some decisions in the past taking some feedback into consideration.
    sent mine to you, thbk and torphs all at the same time. Off to read Nitro

Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"

^
    ah, Renee Young

Blog Entries
    Brock: Now that you know what you're up against Anderson, you should be able to embrace the inevitable much easier now. The inevitable future of your defeat.

Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    Brock: Now that you know what you're up against Anderson, you should be able to embrace the inevitable much easier now. The inevitable future of your defeat.
    Mr. Anderson: What's inevitable is you failing a drug test. Whats actually going to happen at SummerSlam, I'm going to win. People can say what they want, history changes course at SummerSlam, and after you lose, I look forward to hearing your whore... I mean wife, talk about your problems. Seems to me like she has been doing a lot of your talking recently.

Extremely Lethal (Carbon & Venomous) - PWR
    1X IWA Tag Team Champions

I know THBK is away guys but we are missing a few promos for RAW tomorrow, I know of the status of one, but the others I'm not to sure. If you have done a promo and sent it to THBK, if you could send it to me as well that would be great.

Just an update, RAW is scheduled to go up tomorrow. Followed by Nitro most likely Friday or Saturday, and SummerSlam this Sunday.

After this RAW I hope to post a Prediction Contest for SummerSlam so look for that on Wednesday most likely. Remember winner gets to pick a match of his/her choosing for either RAW or Nitro!

The 3rd Nitro just went up, so if you guys could give some feedback on the show that would be great. Guys don't think the feedback doesn't help, because it does, we have made some decisions in the past taking some feedback into consideration.
    As i said to THBK i do have the free time to help you with one or two matches every week. I can write one for you if you want. I'm available tomorrow and today so if you need something pm

What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

Blog Entries
    Mr. Anderson: What's inevitable is you failing a drug test. Whats actually going to happen at SummerSlam, I'm going to win. People can say what they want, history changes course at SummerSlam, and after you lose, I look forward to hearing your whore... I mean wife, talk about your problems. Seems to me like she has been doing a lot of your talking recently.
    Brock: I guess you say that because you haven't been around long enough to know that I've been claiming victory over you all on my own. You were nothing when I left the WWE and in the time span I've been away, you have still managed to become nothing. Insanity is doing thee same thing over and over again and expecting a different result. You've faced me once before and I took you out. The same thing will happen at Summerslam.

Quote Originally Posted by magglis View Post
    As i said to THBK i do have the free time to help you with one or two matches every week. I can write one for you if you want. I'm available tomorrow and today so if you need something pm
    I'll PM you.

Brock: I guess you say that because you haven't been around long enough to know that I've been claiming victory over you all on my own. You were nothing when I left the WWE and in the time span I've been away, you have still managed to become nothing. Insanity is doing thee same thing over and over again and expecting a different result. You've faced me once before and I took you out. The same thing will happen at Summerslam.
    Mr. Anderson: See Brock, the only insane person here is you. I mean do you really think that haircut looks good on you?... Regardless, you should well know I was screwed by Orton, Triple H and Vince in my first go round here. But I've earned my way back here, I earned my job back, I earned this number one contender's match, and I'm going to earn that title shot. Brock I haven't been this close to the title since my title shot at the Royal Rumble. I'm not letting this opportunity slip me by. Brock we look at history so we don't repeat it, SummerSlam is about the future not about the past. I may have not beaten you in the past, but I'll make damn sure I beat you at SummerSlam.

Blog Entries
    Mr. Anderson: See Brock, the only insane person here is you. I mean do you really think that haircut looks good on you?... Regardless, you should well know I was screwed by Orton, Triple H and Vince in my first go round here. But I've earned my way back here, I earned my job back, I earned this number one contender's match, and I'm going to earn that title shot. Brock I haven't been this close to the title since my title shot at the Royal Rumble. I'm not letting this opportunity slip me by. Brock we look at history so we don't repeat it, SummerSlam is about the future not about the past. I may have not beaten you in the past, but I'll make damn sure I beat you at SummerSlam.
    Brock: Whatever excuses and lies you need to tell yourself to actually have an incentive to show up at Summerslam is fine by me, Anderson. As long as you don't deprive me of the win and the glory that I deserve, you can fool yourself all you want. My dominance is more than history. It's more than truth. It's even more than reality. It's obligatory. It's been my obligation to put flash in the pan darlings like you in their place time and time again and I've yet to disappoint on that merit.

Brock: Whatever excuses and lies you need to tell yourself to actually have an incentive to show up at Summerslam is fine by me, Anderson. As long as you don't deprive me of the win and the glory that I deserve, you can fool yourself all you want. My dominance is more than history. It's more than truth. It's even more than reality. It's obligatory. It's been my obligation to put flash in the pan darlings like you in their place time and time again and I've yet to disappoint on that merit.
    Mr. Anderson: Really you've yet to disappoint? Last time I remember you lost the World Title to Tyson Kidd... how's that for disappointment? And as for telling myself something, I seem to remember you telling yourself that the World Title was still yours even after you lost it... if that isn't insanity I don't know what is. Face it Lesnar, your time has passed, that title isn't yours anymore, it's Tyson Kidd's and soon enough it'll be mine. Lesnar, face it this isn't a sprint, its a marathon, and we all know you won't last

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by magglis View Post
    You never offer to write matches for me.

Benny The Ball's Teddy is here to fuck you up...

...and then steal your girl!

#BennysTeddy