Page 1127 of 1879 FirstFirst ... 127 627 1027 1077 111711251126112711281129 1137 1177 1227 1627 ... LastLast
Results 11,261 to 11,270 of 18790
    Blog Entries
    Favorite Moment: I loved seeing the UK go over the US yet again, it really helps build up a dominant group and is a compelling read!

Best Match: The Main Event (Match). Again for the reasons above^^^^^ And I also loved how it didnt take any time for the match to get up an running, with an Irish Curse followed by a Disaster Kick in the first couple of minutes of the match. Both led to near falls, and this match had me on the edge of my seat from the very beginning. Well written match.

Best Promo: Gotta go with Rhodes' promo at backstage Eddie has got him perfect right now, he is my favourite guy on Raw tbh!

Best Piece of Booking: I think personally the way Jericho wormed his way onto the show, just before it went off the air. It really keeps the Title match in the Main Event Scene, where I believe it belongs. If Y2J hadnt have been out last, that would have been 3 Raw's in a row where the Title didn't feature in the Main Event. I'm one of those people who thinks the Title should occupy the main focus in a show 90% of the time, so I enjoyed seeing Jericho come out.

Best Debut *when applicable*: Harlem Heat. Don't know too much about them to be quite frank, other than Booker T was in them before he became a real star in WCW but I enjoyed the promo nevertheless and am looking forward to see them compete in an ever growing Tag Team scene!

Any Piece of Booking You Didn't Like:
    Personally, I didn't like how Sandow was almost forced into the match with The Hulkster. I would have switched the roles about, have Damien want this match, Hogan rejects it initially, till Sandow does something to rile up Hulk into accepting his challenge. Still, looking forward to a rematch at SS and hoping for Sandow to win. I feel he needs this for him to be taken seriously.

And also, I was really hoping for a Batista return to the WWE to cost Kane the win, and lay into him after his match or something. I think you've got to have Batista show himself sooner or later, to really get this feud going, otherwise I can see people getting bored of it and flicking through it. I think Kane/Batista has the capability to be great, I mean look at the two guys! But Kane can only build it up so much without Batista present.

Any Matches and/or Promos That Could've Been Improved:
    No, although I would have liked a Sandman promo.

Any Other Positives: Every single match was well written, and you can see that Creative really do take the time to think through their matches, and it shows with well written, fluid matches each and every week.

Punk/ Masked Man promo was great

Sting and Raven have been fantastic the last few weeks, and I could see these guys closing out Raw one of these weeks. I know I said the Title should, but only when there isnt a HUGE feud of just sheer hate, and it's top notch stuff, like it is with these two guys. I really hope Sting beats Abyss, and moves on to Raven, with no-one aiding Raven, just a straight up match.

Anything else that fell below your expectation:
    N/A

How would you improve the negative comments (if any): Already did

Overall Show Grade: A solid B. Good show guys

Chris Diamond
    IWA Endurance Champion
    3/12/13-

Antonio Rizzo
    Chaos Roster member

Head of IWA Chaos

Wade Barrett
    Former Member of the United Kingdom stable

Daniel Bryan
    ????
    ????

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    Can't do that if i haven't read the show man
    Good point LOL!

IWA:
    1x Tag Team Champion - Ramon/Infection.
    IWA & EWN Tag Team of the Year 2013 - Ramon/Infection.

HWA:
    1x Adrenaline Champion - Ramon.
    HWA & EWN Champion of the Year 2012 - Ramon.
    Feud of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique
    Shocking Moment of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique

General:
    Feud of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.
    Promo of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.

Quote Originally Posted by NiallF96 View Post
    Favorite Moment: I loved seeing the UK go over the US yet again, it really helps build up a dominant group and is a compelling read!

Best Match: The Main Event (Match). Again for the reasons above^^^^^ And I also loved how it didnt take any time for the match to get up an running, with an Irish Curse followed by a Disaster Kick in the first couple of minutes of the match. Both led to near falls, and this match had me on the edge of my seat from the very beginning. Well written match.

Best Promo: Gotta go with Rhodes' promo at backstage Eddie has got him perfect right now, he is my favourite guy on Raw tbh!

Best Piece of Booking: I think personally the way Jericho wormed his way onto the show, just before it went off the air. It really keeps the Title match in the Main Event Scene, where I believe it belongs. If Y2J hadnt have been out last, that would have been 3 Raw's in a row where the Title didn't feature in the Main Event. I'm one of those people who thinks the Title should occupy the main focus in a show 90% of the time, so I enjoyed seeing Jericho come out.

Best Debut *when applicable*: Harlem Heat. Don't know too much about them to be quite frank, other than Booker T was in them before he became a real star in WCW but I enjoyed the promo nevertheless and am looking forward to see them compete in an ever growing Tag Team scene!

Any Piece of Booking You Didn't Like:
    Personally, I didn't like how Sandow was almost forced into the match with The Hulkster. I would have switched the roles about, have Damien want this match, Hogan rejects it initially, till Sandow does something to rile up Hulk into accepting his challenge. Still, looking forward to a rematch at SS and hoping for Sandow to win. I feel he needs this for him to be taken seriously.

And also, I was really hoping for a Batista return to the WWE to cost Kane the win, and lay into him after his match or something. I think you've got to have Batista show himself sooner or later, to really get this feud going, otherwise I can see people getting bored of it and flicking through it. I think Kane/Batista has the capability to be great, I mean look at the two guys! But Kane can only build it up so much without Batista present.

Any Matches and/or Promos That Could've Been Improved:
    No, although I would have liked a Sandman promo.

Any Other Positives: Every single match was well written, and you can see that Creative really do take the time to think through their matches, and it shows with well written, fluid matches each and every week.

Punk/ Masked Man promo was great

Sting and Raven have been fantastic the last few weeks, and I could see these guys closing out Raw one of these weeks. I know I said the Title should, but only when there isnt a HUGE feud of just sheer hate, and it's top notch stuff, like it is with these two guys. I really hope Sting beats Abyss, and moves on to Raven, with no-one aiding Raven, just a straight up match.

Anything else that fell below your expectation:
    N/A

How would you improve the negative comments (if any): Already did

Overall Show Grade: A solid B. Good show guys
    Really good feedback man! thanks for taking the time.

Sadly, Kane/Batista is no more bro! KingStrem pulled out and decided to leave. he was having some time issues with personal life which I understand felt he could not continue his role hear, real shame as I would have loved to have seen what he could bring and we had his feud planned out. As for Kane.. his promo was left out of the show because we did no get one from TTC and it would have ended the feud in style with Kane moving on..

IWA:

HWA:

General:

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by THE HEARTBREAK KID View Post
    Really good feedback man! thanks for taking the time.

Sadly, Kane/Batista is no more bro! KingStrem pulled out and decided to leave. he was having some time issues with personal life which I understand felt he could not continue his role hear, real shame as I would have loved to have seen what he could bring and we had his feud planned out. As for Kane.. his promo was left out of the show because we did no get one from TTC and it would have ended the feud in style with Kane moving on..
    speaking of TTC, where is he anyways? I havent seen him post here for a bit.....

Chris Diamond
    IWA Endurance Champion
    3/12/13-

Antonio Rizzo
    Chaos Roster member

Head of IWA Chaos

Wade Barrett

Daniel Bryan
    ????
    ????

speaking of TTC, where is he anyways? I havent seen him post here for a bit.....
    likely avoiding us because of the missed promo.

I'm not mad or anything though.. I like TTC, end of the day if people don't do there promo's there only holding themselves back from anything better in the future.

On that note.. Assignments are out!

IWA:

HWA:

General:

Quote Originally Posted by THE HEARTBREAK KID View Post
    likely avoiding us because of the missed promo.

I'm not mad or anything though.. I like TTC, end of the day if people don't do there promo's there only holding themselves back from anything better in the future.

On that note.. Assignments are out!
    *Raises arms in victory*

I got one!

IWA Revolution Creative Team

IWA/WWE

Last Ever IWA Vanities Champion: Juno Mercury!

2013: Women's Wrestler of the Year,Juno Mercury (IWA)
    2013: Vanity of the Year,Juno Mercury (IWA)
    #RaptureBitch

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by AshleyPunk View Post
    *Raises arms in victory*

I got one!
    *Pushes Ashley out of the way to steal the spotlight*

More importantly, I GOT ONE!

Chris Diamond
    IWA Endurance Champion
    3/12/13-

Antonio Rizzo
    Chaos Roster member

Head of IWA Chaos

Wade Barrett

Daniel Bryan
    ????
    ????

*Pushes Ashley out of the way to steal the spotlight*

More importantly, I GOT ONE!
    *Pushes Niall back*
    Outta my way boy

IWA/WWE

#RaptureBitch

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by AshleyPunk View Post
    *Pushes Niall back*
    Outta my way boy
    *Goes away and cries in TTC's corner, feeling sorry for himself*

Chris Diamond
    IWA Endurance Champion
    3/12/13-

Antonio Rizzo
    Chaos Roster member

Head of IWA Chaos

Wade Barrett

Daniel Bryan
    ????
    ????

*Goes away and cries in TTC's corner, feeling sorry for himself*
    *Goes and gets Niall*

Don't be sad

IWA/WWE

#RaptureBitch