Page 1118 of 1879 FirstFirst ... 118 618 1018 1068 110811161117111811191120 1128 1168 1218 1618 ... LastLast
Results 11,171 to 11,180 of 18790
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by THE HEARTBREAK KID View Post
    Why Pee Wee Herman? lol.
    Well for some reason he thinks im a woman...so he is pee wee herman

Quote Originally Posted by bearkg88 View Post
    Well for some reason he thinks im a woman...so he is pee wee herman
    You are! ;D

Creative Member of RTE

EWNCW:
    Van Darius

TWE/RTE:

Van Darius:
    *TWE/RTE Champion (9/23/12 - 2/14/14)

IWA:
    Ivan Draymen
    Van Darius
    *IWA Endurance Champion (4/28/13 - 8/4/13)

WWE:
    * Sheamus (US Champion 1/20/13 - )
    * Rob Van Dam

Dream Team Invitational:
    *The Vandals (w/ Van Hooligan X)

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    I don't think you understand what you've agreed to. Sure, if it suits you to be TTE's carrier pigeon and tell us what he plans on doing and when he's going to do it, then by all means go ahead. No one's stopping you but that bears responsibility as well. I hate to say it but in the role you've given yourself, you can't really pick and choose what kind of responsibility you wish to have no mater how much it might suit you or burden you. Since TTE's not the one to step up to the plate and inform us with what he's going to do regarding any efedding endeavors, as the apparent appointed middleman, we're all looking to YOU to give us the most reliable information as you possibly can.
    Quote Originally Posted by THE HEARTBREAK KID View Post
    This Ash...

He's right miss. Sorry if it comes across harsh but you are almost covering for him, so people are going to be looking to you for any more information regarding Tyndall.

It's still a mystery why he would tell you over me or Bear mind that's what I don't get. Did he even tell Tommy or did you have too?.
    With all due respect, if someone knows what the hell's going on with someone who's gone missing, then I'd want to know.
    Example:

If Jelly had gone missing for X amount of time and not told me (or someone else in EWNCW) about it, but you had told someone else, then I'd expect that person to tell me. Sure, it should be Jelly's responsibility, but if he hasn't said anything but someone else knows something then I'd want to know.

With that in mind, it's very unfair to put all this unnecessary pressure on Ashley, since all she's doing is trying to help out by informing you what the fuck is going on with TTE. IMO, you should be happy, and a little more grateful to hear some sort of information as to where he is/when he's coming back.

Regarding the bolded, TTE told me what I told you THBK. I can get you the exact quoted message if you want?
    Why he didn't tell you that personally is a mystery to me too, but I thought that you'd want to know that information. Or would you prefer it that I had kept that to myself, and let him tell you himself (which for all you know could have been never)?
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

My money is still on the Mexico Prison!!! TTE is from El Paso.... El Paso is close to the Mexico border... hasn't been seen since the holidays.... I don't know, I've been watching too many fucking CSI movies!!!
    ​​​

IWA: Tenacious D(ave) and Dave "The Gunner" Steele
    The Official Poster Creator for the IWA

Quote Originally Posted by Asherdelampyr View Post
    If I could fuck the way Dave makes posters, I would become the most successful male whore in history. Seriously, my balls are clapping, well fucking done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vandarius View Post
    For those who are too lazy to go to the front page ( ;D ), I have Dave's sexy PPV poster as my signature! Mad props to Dave!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Vandarius View Post
    You are! ;D
    Hey...hey....

Don't be giving me that look Peewee Darius

Quote Originally Posted by bearkg88 View Post
    Hey...hey....

Don't be giving me that look Peewee Darius
    You son of a bitch.

Creative Member of RTE

EWNCW:
    Van Darius

TWE/RTE:

Van Darius:

IWA:
    Ivan Draymen
    Van Darius

WWE:
    * Rob Van Dam

Dream Team Invitational:

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    With all due respect, if someone knows what the hell's going on with someone who's gone missing, then I'd want to know.
    Example:

If Jelly had gone missing for X amount of time and not told me (or someone else in EWNCW) about it, but you had told someone else, then I'd expect that person to tell me. Sure, it should be Jelly's responsibility, but if he hasn't said anything but someone else knows something then I'd want to know.

With that in mind, it's very unfair to put all this unnecessary pressure on Ashley, since all she's doing is trying to help out by informing you what the fuck is going on with TTE. IMO, you should be happy, and a little more grateful to hear some sort of information as to where he is/when he's coming back.

Regarding the bolded, TTE told me what I told you THBK. I can get you the exact quoted message if you want?
    Why he didn't tell you that personally is a mystery to me too, but I thought that you'd want to know that information. Or would you prefer it that I had kept that to myself, and let him tell you himself (which for all you know could have been never)?
    While you do have a point in that it's better to know from someone, rather than not know at all, I think the issue with TTE derives down to this. Back in Dec and Jan he had two periods where he said he would be gone because of some issue, but then came back, and left without saying much. I'm one of those that when I am bored, I will check to see if someone has logged in recently, IE I still check to see if Robareid ever logs on. if TTE was able to log on, reply to a VM from you, tell Ash what was up, why couldn't he create a PM and send it to those who mattered, you, THBK, me, and Krysys, for the efeds he was in. I know I was glad to atleast know TTE had a reason for not being around with THBK told me, but in the same breath it annoys me that he has been on since he told people, he hasn't said anything else to anyone, and people care coming to his defense in that "he says he will be back".

WWE efed related...Im flustered haha. I wish Aries wasn't in the hospital so I can IC as him. I can't wait to see the next Raw

Quote Originally Posted by AshleyPunk View Post
    I am sorry i offended anyone of you and i know it sounded like i covered for him and he should have posted the message himself..
    Ashley's so cute, I'm gonna adopt her as my baby sister (even though I have no idea how old she is and she may be older than me lol).

WWE Fantasy Fed
    Eve Torres
    Chyna
    ???
    ???

RTE
    Eden Sky - First and only TWE Vixxen's Champion

IWA

Sugar & Spice

JBW (Closed Fed)
    Athena
    - First female to become Intercontinental Champion
    Eden Sky - JBW Bombshell Champion

Quote Originally Posted by Glamour Girl View Post
    Ashley's so cute, I'm gonna adopt her as my baby sister (even though I have no idea how old she is and she may be older than me lol).
    I am 18 GG lol
    Still a ba and would love an older sis

IWA Revolution Creative Team

IWA/WWE

IWA Vanities Champion: Juno Mercury!

2013: Women's Wrestler of the Year,Juno Mercury (IWA)
    2013: Vanity of the Year,Juno Mercury (IWA)
    #RaptureBitch

Quote Originally Posted by Glamour Girl View Post
    I don't know how old anyone is at all. Maybe Bear who is like 25...?

Creative Member of RTE

EWNCW:
    Van Darius

TWE/RTE:

Van Darius:

IWA:
    Ivan Draymen
    Van Darius

WWE:
    * Rob Van Dam

Dream Team Invitational: