Page 1115 of 1879 FirstFirst ... 115 615 1015 1065 110511131114111511161117 1125 1165 1215 1615 ... LastLast
Results 11,141 to 11,150 of 18790
  1. #11141
    Black Ninja! AshleyPunk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Northern Ireland
    Posts
    8,276
    Quote Originally Posted by Super_Dave View Post
    We are all holding you to that
    Well i doubt he would lie so..

    Also i doubt you all will


    IWA Revolution Creative Team

    IWA/WWE

    IWA Vanities Champion: Juno Mercury!

    2013: Women's Wrestler of the Year,Juno Mercury (IWA)
    2013: Vanity of the Year,Juno Mercury (IWA)
    #RaptureBitch



  2. #11142
    Black Ninja! bearkg88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    9,644
    Blog Entries
    102
    Quote Originally Posted by AshleyPunk View Post
    Well i doubt he would lie so..

    Also i doubt you all will
    Nope we are all holding you to it
     

  3. #11143
    The Trinity Vandarius's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Upstate New York
    Posts
    3,790
    Quote Originally Posted by AshleyPunk View Post
    Well i doubt he would lie so..

    Also i doubt you all will
    I don't know what I'm holding at you ...

    But I'm holding you to it!

    ;D



     

    EWNCW:
    Van Darius

    TWE/RTE:

    Van Darius:
    *TWE/RTE Champion (9/23/12 - 2/14/14)

    IWA:
    Ivan Draymen
    Van Darius
    *IWA Endurance Champion (4/28/13 - 8/4/13)

    WWE:
    * Sheamus (US Champion 1/20/13 - )
    * Rob Van Dam

    Dream Team Invitational:
    *The Vandals (w/ Van Hooligan X)


  4. #11144
    Quote Originally Posted by bearkg88 View Post
    Nope we are all holding you to it
    I agree....
    ​​​

    IWA: Tenacious D(ave) and Dave "The Gunner" Steele
    The Official Poster Creator for the IWA

    Quote Originally Posted by Asherdelampyr View Post
    If I could fuck the way Dave makes posters, I would become the most successful male whore in history. Seriously, my balls are clapping, well fucking done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vandarius View Post
    For those who are too lazy to go to the front page ( ;D ), I have Dave's sexy PPV poster as my signature! Mad props to Dave!

  5. #11145
    Black Ninja! AshleyPunk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Northern Ireland
    Posts
    8,276
    Quote Originally Posted by Super_Dave View Post
    I agree....
    Sorry i even said anything


    IWA Revolution Creative Team

    IWA/WWE

    IWA Vanities Champion: Juno Mercury!

    2013: Women's Wrestler of the Year,Juno Mercury (IWA)
    2013: Vanity of the Year,Juno Mercury (IWA)
    #RaptureBitch



  6. #11146
    What I don't get is.. why couldn't he just tell me and Bear that he would be back at ..........

    He didn't have to say the reason.. just let us know something was up and fine, we could deal with that.

    As I said.. if he comes back then great, if not... nothing changes for us and we move on.

    IWA:
    1x Tag Team Champion - Ramon/Infection.
    IWA & EWN Tag Team of the Year 2013 - Ramon/Infection.

    HWA:
    1x Adrenaline Champion - Ramon.
    HWA & EWN Champion of the Year 2012 - Ramon.
    Feud of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique
    Shocking Moment of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique

    General:
    Feud of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.
    Promo of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.



  7. #11147
    Black Ninja! K2Jelly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Crying My Eyes Out About Everything
    Posts
    16,684
    Blog Entries
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by AshleyPunk View Post
    Sorry i even said anything
    I don't think you understand what you've agreed to. Sure, if it suits you to be TTE's carrier pigeon and tell us what he plans on doing and when he's going to do it, then by all means go ahead. No one's stopping you but that bears responsibility as well. I hate to say it but in the role you've given yourself, you can't really pick and choose what kind of responsibility you wish to have no mater how much it might suit you or burden you. Since TTE's not the one to step up to the plate and inform us with what he's going to do regarding any efedding endeavors, as the apparent appointed middleman, we're all looking to YOU to give us the most reliable information as you possibly can.


  8. #11148
    Black Ninja! bearkg88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    9,644
    Blog Entries
    102
    Quote Originally Posted by AshleyPunk View Post
    Sorry i even said anything
    You know im just picking on you right? Just cause i dont use or or doesnt mean im not joking with you. Just saying homeskillet.

    Oh btw...from here on out...dont refer to vandarius as vand or darius...he is now known as pee wee herman
     

  9. #11149
    Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    I don't think you understand what you've agreed to. Sure, if it suits you to be TTE's carrier pigeon and tell us what he plans on doing and when he's going to do it, then by all means go ahead. No one's stopping you but that bears responsibility as well. I hate to say it but in the role you've given yourself, you can't really pick and choose what kind of responsibility you wish to have no mater how much it might suit you or burden you. Since TTE's not the one to step up to the plate and inform us with what he's going to do regarding any efedding endeavors, as the apparent appointed middleman, we're all looking to YOU to give us the most reliable information as you possibly can.
    This Ash...

    He's right miss. Sorry if it comes across harsh but you are almost covering for him, so people are going to be looking to you for any more information regarding Tyndall.

    It's still a mystery why he would tell you over me or Bear mind that's what I don't get. Did he even tell Tommy or did you have too?.

    IWA:
    1x Tag Team Champion - Ramon/Infection.
    IWA & EWN Tag Team of the Year 2013 - Ramon/Infection.

    HWA:
    1x Adrenaline Champion - Ramon.
    HWA & EWN Champion of the Year 2012 - Ramon.
    Feud of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique
    Shocking Moment of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique

    General:
    Feud of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.
    Promo of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.



  10. #11150
    Black Ninja! bearkg88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    9,644
    Blog Entries
    102
    Quote Originally Posted by THE HEARTBREAK KID View Post
    What I don't get is.. why couldn't he just tell me and Bear that he would be back at ..........

    He didn't have to say the reason.. just let us know something was up and fine, we could deal with that.

    As I said.. if he comes back then great, if not... nothing changes for us and we move on.
    Im trying to think of a joke for the move on part....but i fail.

    So...k2j is unhappy with today. And i agree but let me ask this..did you bring raw with you thbk? Did you??????????????????????
     

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.