Page 1111 of 1879 FirstFirst ... 111 611 1011 1061 110111091110111111121113 1121 1161 1211 1611 ... LastLast
Results 11,101 to 11,110 of 18790
    Blog Entries
    Favorite Moment: The ending brawl. Just the way it ended was great.
    Best Match: Orton vs Anderson
    Best Promo: Dean Ambrose
    Best Piece of Booking: Steen losing and not being able to get another shot as long as Reks is champ. Add in the Taker aspect, and I have a hunch where things are going, which I think is good.
    Best Debut *when applicable*: None?
    Any Piece of Booking You Didn't Like: Lita and Paige winning the tag match. Personally, after Lita showed dominance on Raw, I would have rather seen Trish or Kelly win, and get some momentum, to level up the field as we draw closer to SS, instead of Lita pushing ahead of the pack.
    Any Matches and/or Promos That Could've Been Improved: None that I saw.
    Any Other Positives: The Hurricane promo, the Anderson promo, the Rey/RVD promo.
    Anything else that fell below your expectation: Nope
    How would you improve the negative comments (if any): See Above
    Overall Show Grade: B

Blog Entries
    Orton: Taker! You talk about keeping my focus on you!? Where is your focus at huh? Do you know who I am? I'm Randall Keith Orton. I'm more important that Tyler Reks, than Kevin Steen, than any other man on the roster. So think twice before you turn your attention from me...because in that moment when you take your eye off the ball that is me...I'll strike....

Will post my feedback sometime tomorrow.
    S.E. Zero is now Luizero. Look him up

My RAW promo is in....
    ​​​

IWA: Tenacious D(ave) and Dave "The Gunner" Steele
    The Official Poster Creator for the IWA

Quote Originally Posted by Asherdelampyr View Post
    If I could fuck the way Dave makes posters, I would become the most successful male whore in history. Seriously, my balls are clapping, well fucking done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vandarius View Post
    For those who are too lazy to go to the front page ( ;D ), I have Dave's sexy PPV poster as my signature! Mad props to Dave!

Quote Originally Posted by bearkg88 View Post
    Orton: Taker! You talk about keeping my focus on you!? Where is your focus at huh? Do you know who I am? I'm Randall Keith Orton. I'm more important that Tyler Reks, than Kevin Steen, than any other man on the roster. So think twice before you turn your attention from me...because in that moment when you take your eye off the ball that is me...I'll strike....
    Undertaker: Randy Orton, you think I'm keeping my focus away from you? We need to be clear on something Randy... the world doesn't revolve around you. You signed your death certificate when you decided to interfere with my match against Brock, a match that I was about to come out victorious in. What I did to Reks and Steen wasn't personal but I said from day 1 that I was going to wreck Havoc in the WWE, and anyone that is in my path will be destroyed. My focus is on you Viper, and your head is coming off soon Randy.
    ​​​

If I could fuck the way Dave makes posters, I would become the most successful male whore in history. Seriously, my balls are clapping, well fucking done.
    For those who are too lazy to go to the front page ( ;D ), I have Dave's sexy PPV poster as my signature! Mad props to Dave!

:::BREAKING NEWS::: Eve Torres to open up RAW tonight

Eve-Torres-wwe-divas-31701293-1284-722.jpg
    Several wrestling websites have reported that the newly appointed CO-GM of RAW Eve Torres will be opening up the show tonight with a huge announcement concerning the number one contender's match for the Tag Team titles at Summerslam. As usual we expect several scripts will be made which might change this, but as of now this is the plan meant to draw in many viewers from the start of the show. As always we'll keep you updated if the story changes.

WWE Fantasy Fed
    Eve Torres
    Chyna
    ???
    ???

RTE
    Eden Sky - First and only TWE Vixxen's Champion

IWA

Sugar & Spice

JBW (Closed Fed)
    Athena
    - First female to become Intercontinental Champion
    Eden Sky - JBW Bombshell Champion

Shawn Michaels: We'll be watching!
    ​​​

Hows it going guys?

Thanks Bear & Eddie for the Nitro feedback.

@Bear - I think I would agree with the Divas feedback.

IWA:
    1x Tag Team Champion - Ramon/Infection.
    IWA & EWN Tag Team of the Year 2013 - Ramon/Infection.

HWA:
    1x Adrenaline Champion - Ramon.
    HWA & EWN Champion of the Year 2012 - Ramon.
    Feud of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique
    Shocking Moment of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique

General:
    Feud of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.
    Promo of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.

Favorite Moment: The finish of Nitro was worth the read. Didn't expect that, good way to end the show.

Best Match: Anderson-Orton

Best Promo: Gotta give it to Torph... Ambrose was brilliantly written.

Best Piece of Booking: Undertaker kicking ass all over the place.

Best Debut *when applicable*: N/A

Any Piece of Booking You Didn't Like: N/A

Any Matches and/or Promos That Could've Been Improved: N/A

Any Other Positives: Anderson/Orton match was fun to read. Two of my favorite characters.

Anything else that fell below your expectation: Nothing.

How would you improve the negative comments (if any): N/A

Overall Show Grade: A
    ​​​

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Super_Dave View Post
    Undertaker: Randy Orton, you think I'm keeping my focus away from you? We need to be clear on something Randy... the world doesn't revolve around you. You signed your death certificate when you decided to interfere with my match against Brock, a match that I was about to come out victorious in. What I did to Reks and Steen wasn't personal but I said from day 1 that I was going to wreck Havoc in the WWE, and anyone that is in my path will be destroyed. My focus is on you Viper, and your head is coming off soon Randy.
    Orton: You were about to become victorious in? Sorry, I didn't realize this was the 90s when you were relevant and at the top of the mountain. This isn't the time of people like Black, Ambrose, or Reks, people young and still needing to hit their stride..and this isn't the time of people like Sting, Shawn Michaels, or you, people who should have retired and left this business with an amazing history instead of tarnishing it...no...this time right now is for people like Brock Lesnar as much as I hate the guy, Mr Anderson even though he is an asshole, and even....John Cena...and myself...see we are what is relevant in this company. The only head that is going to be impacted Taker...is yours...when I kick your skull in and send you packing