Page 1099 of 1879 FirstFirst ... 99 599 999 1049 108910971098109911001101 1109 1149 1199 1599 ... LastLast
Results 10,981 to 10,990 of 18790
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Super_Dave View Post
    You're already known G!
    Not that way, man!

What? I just was just talking about her being known for her spinach enchiladas. What'd you think I meant? :/

See? I need to write for DX, too.

Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    Not that way, man!

What? I just was just talking about her being known for her spinach enchiladas. What'd you think I meant? :/

See? I need to write for DX, too.
    I wonder if that's any good?
    ​​​

IWA: Tenacious D(ave) and Dave "The Gunner" Steele
    The Official Poster Creator for the IWA

Quote Originally Posted by Asherdelampyr View Post
    If I could fuck the way Dave makes posters, I would become the most successful male whore in history. Seriously, my balls are clapping, well fucking done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vandarius View Post
    For those who are too lazy to go to the front page ( ;D ), I have Dave's sexy PPV poster as my signature! Mad props to Dave!

Blog Entries
    I wonder if that's any good?

Never mind... I'll stick to Cheese Enchilada or Chicken Enchiladas...
    ​​​

If I could fuck the way Dave makes posters, I would become the most successful male whore in history. Seriously, my balls are clapping, well fucking done.
    For those who are too lazy to go to the front page ( ;D ), I have Dave's sexy PPV poster as my signature! Mad props to Dave!

Blog Entries
    *The Hurricane can be seen conspicuously hiding behind a wall, using a pair of binoculars to survey some backstage crew workers conversing with each other from about 20 feet away from him.*

The Hurricane: I know you'll slip up. Your eyes can't fool me, Stan. You've been after Shawn for years now and I'll wait here all night if it means that I get to unravel your heinous plot for vengeance.

*The Hurricane can be seen conspicuously hiding behind a wall, using a pair of binoculars to survey some backstage crew workers conversing with each other from about 20 feet away from him.*

The Hurricane: I know you'll slip up. Your eyes can't fool me, Stan. You've been after Shawn for years now and I'll wait here all night if it means that I get to unravel your heinous plot for vengeance.

Stan: What are you talking about?
    ​​​

Blog Entries

Stan: What are you talking about?
    The Hurricane: EGAD! I've been spotted! Time to make a retreat before he calls in for more reinforcements!

*The Hurricane runs away, zipping past The Primetime Players as they talk about something.*

A.W: The hell was that? *Young and O'Neil* Alright, alright. Anyways, forget about that nerd. At least he makes a better hero than Chris Hero! Hahahaha! Anyways, now that we know what's going down at Summerslam, it's about time we came up with a little strategy?

O'Neil:
    A strategy? Ain't nobody got time for that! Let's just wreck what ever's in our path!

Young: I'm with him! Don't be sweatin', A.W. We'll be fine!

A.W.: Beer Money and Kings of Wrestling ain't the problem. It's that damn D-Generation X I'm worried about. Listen here, those two are hella experience in the tag team division but they haven't face anyone like us and we haven't faced anyone like them so it's even ground until we actually compete. They'll probably use any trick in the book and throw everything at us that's not bolted down so we need to be prepared. O'Neil?

O'Neil: Yeah?

A.W.:
    That bearhug you've been working on? I want you to give Michaels everything you've got. His injured back will make him putty in our hands in no time! And D-Young, you take out Old Man Hunter's legs. One of those crisp and clean chopblocks of yours and WHAM! Out like a light. Then, we'll be one step closer to those tag team championships and of course, we'll do it by looking like money!

Young: How much money we talkin' about here?

O'Neil:
    I think he means...

All at once:
    MILLIONS OF DOLLAAAAAAAAS!

*The PTP do the millions of dollars dance while chanting.*

http://www.ewrestlingnews.com/commun...-Roster-Thread

There are new guidelines in place in the roster thread.

If everyone can edit their bios for the guidelines as a minimum *more is optional*, then it would save us *well, me especially with my shite PC* a lot of time searching youtube and google images for stuff for the show, and it's easier for us to find any changes made to real life.

Blog Entries
    Just a heads up, I'm away over the weekend, so I'd prefer to have any promo assignments ASAP so that I can do them before going. I also start back at college next weeks and can do without the added stress of promo assignments lingering over me.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Congrats to Jelly for reaching 10,000 posts. Will try to do that new guideline soon, Des and my Raw Review will up between tonight and tomorrow.
    S.E. Zero is now Luizero. Look him up