Page 1096 of 1879 FirstFirst ... 96 596 996 1046 108610941095109610971098 1106 1146 1196 1596 ... LastLast
Results 10,951 to 10,960 of 18790
    Quote Originally Posted by Glamour Girl View Post
    Aww Eddie I kind of saw this coming cause I remember several months ago you made a post about leaving creative, but decided not to, but recently when you announced you haven't been writing shows here anymore I thought it might end like this. Still I appreciate your contributions to this e-fed, which is my first e-fed, and am glad you're sticking around as your characters at least.

Now onto RAW I loved the way the Trish, Kelly and Lita match played out even though Lita wasn't part of the match itself she sure made her presence felt. I also enjoyed the Raven and Sting promo and thought the Teddy/Eve/Beer Money/PTP promo was a nice ending. Overall awesome show as usual .
    Glad you enjoyed the show GG! I enjoyed writing the Divas match so I hope it goes down well with everyone else. A little inside info, that match was meant to finish differently but when I got writing it, I really got into it and didn't want to stop

IWA:
    1x Tag Team Champion - Ramon/Infection.
    IWA & EWN Tag Team of the Year 2013 - Ramon/Infection.

HWA:
    1x Adrenaline Champion - Ramon.
    HWA & EWN Champion of the Year 2012 - Ramon.
    Feud of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique
    Shocking Moment of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique

General:
    Feud of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.
    Promo of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.

Plus this is a FANTASY fed and here King never calls him JR, he just calls him Ross .

PS: I miss Nattie .
    Nah he does, we just mix it up!

IWA:

HWA:

General:

Plus this is a FANTASY fed and here King never calls him JR, he just calls him Ross .

PS: I miss Nattie .
    Yeah, I figured that part out. English is my first language.
    ​​​

IWA: Tenacious D(ave) and Dave "The Gunner" Steele
    The Official Poster Creator for the IWA

Quote Originally Posted by Asherdelampyr View Post
    If I could fuck the way Dave makes posters, I would become the most successful male whore in history. Seriously, my balls are clapping, well fucking done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vandarius View Post
    For those who are too lazy to go to the front page ( ;D ), I have Dave's sexy PPV poster as my signature! Mad props to Dave!

Quote Originally Posted by Super_Dave View Post
    Yeah, I figured that part out. English is my first language.
    I wasn't trying to mock you, just wanted to explain why it's not a negative thing that they call JR Ross here.

WWE Fantasy Fed
    Eve Torres
    Chyna
    ???
    ???

RTE
    Eden Sky - First and only TWE Vixxen's Champion

IWA

Sugar & Spice

JBW (Closed Fed)
    Athena
    - First female to become Intercontinental Champion
    Eden Sky - JBW Bombshell Champion

I wasn't trying to mock you, just wanted to explain why it's not a negative thing that they call JR Ross here.
    Well by gawd, he's good ole JR to me damn it!

​​​

If I could fuck the way Dave makes posters, I would become the most successful male whore in history. Seriously, my balls are clapping, well fucking done.
    For those who are too lazy to go to the front page ( ;D ), I have Dave's sexy PPV poster as my signature! Mad props to Dave!

Nitro:

Loved the opening segment.
    Promo's were quality, I can see why Eddie praised Dave with his Taker promo, was really good man, well done.

Good opening match.
    Was good to see Tamina win and a decent promo too, look forward to seeing more from Ashley as Tamina!

Tag team match:
    Good to see some tag team action on the show and I'm happy Beer money got the win!

Stand back, there's a Hurricaaanneeeee coming through!
    Pretty cool man and good debut promo, was nice seeing him pick up the win with Anderson as expected.

Jomo promo.
    Did you have to write that Des? Either way, was not feeling it man and It's understandable if you had to write it.. if not, I expect better from the person playing him.

2nd women's match:
    Great seeing another women's match on Nitro. Not surprised to see Paige win. would have liked to have seen a longer promo from Paige but she got the point across and as it was moments before her match, it worked.

Ambrose would pummell The Rock into the ground, if ya smell what the Bisch is cooking! = That line made me chuckle man!
    Nice brawl with Ambrose and The Rock. Can't wait for them guys to officially get it on!

Great to have RVD in the fed! Decent debut promo and I'm sure it will only get better with Vand controlling him.

The ending promo was outstanding! The Kidd/Edge feud has been nothing but awesome and I can't wait too read the three stages of hell match fully written by Eddie! Wow, just awesome!

Good Nitro Des!

IWA:

HWA:

General:

I'm off out guys! Will be back on later.

Hoping to see some more reviews for Raw & Nitro!

IWA:

HWA:

General:

*DX enters the CO General Manager's office*

Shawn Michaels: Eve, Eve, Eve... well DX is here to officially congratulate you on your promotion to CO General Manager position.

*Trips starts making kissing noises*

Shawn Michaels: Hunter, stop with the noises. We are two of the top performers in the WWE, let's be professional about this. Now where was I Eve? Oh yeah, congrats co-boss. DX is here on official business and there's a couple of clowns, Swiggler and Zagger, that keep running their mouths and DX keeps coming out of their holes under their noses.

HHH: That's right... every now and then they have to take each other's cock out of their mouth and then start talking about DX and....

Shawn Michaels: *stopping HHH* Whoahhhhh partner. You can't be saying words like that in front of these ladies.

HHH: I only see one lady.

Shawn Michaels: *whispers* look behind you.

*Stephanie McMahon is standing behind them dressed in her business attire*

Stephanie McMahon: Don't stop on my account boys, I'm just here to officially congratulate Eve on her promotion and I know she will take RAW's interest to heart. Congrats. *Steph leaves.*

HHH: Why didn't you tell me she was there?

Shawn Michaels: You didn't ask! NOW EVERYBODY STOP AND LET ME SAY WHAT NEEDS TO BE SAID! Eve.... we want the All American Numbnuts, and we want them soon...

HHH: Oh yeah... and why not put those belts on the line as well, because boys, we're playing for keeps.

Shawn Michaels: Oh... All American Perfection... if you're not down with that, we got 2 words for ya....
    ​​​

Shawn Michaels: Eve, Eve, Eve... well DX is here to officially congratulate you on your promotion to CO General Manager position.

Shawn Michaels: Hunter, stop with the noises. We are two of the top performers in the WWE, let's be professional about this. Now where was I Eve? Oh yeah, congrats co-boss. DX is here on official business and there's a couple of clowns, Swiggler and Zagger, that keep running their mouths and DX keeps coming out of their holes under their noses.

HHH: That's right... every now and then they have to take each other's cock out of their mouth and then start talking about DX and....

Shawn Michaels: *stopping HHH* Whoahhhhh partner. You can't be saying words like that in front of these ladies.

Stephanie McMahon: Don't stop on my account boys, I'm just here to officially congratulate Eve on her promotion and I know she will take RAW's interest to heart. Congrats. *Steph leaves.*

Shawn Michaels: You didn't ask! NOW EVERYBODY STOP AND LET ME SAY WHAT NEEDS TO BE SAID! Eve.... we want the All American Numbnuts, and we want them soon...

HHH: Oh yeah... and why not put those belts on the line as well, because boys, we're playing for keeps.

Shawn Michaels: Oh... All American Perfection... if you're not down with that, we got 2 words for ya....
    Eve grins.

Eve: Well I've already booked a tag team battle royal to determine the number one contenders for the titles at Summerslam so it wouldn't be very fair of me to allow you guys to skip ahead of the line. That said you two are a tag team so what I will do is consider making you part of that match at Summerslam and letting you earn your shot at the titles. Now if you'll excuse me I have a lot of work to do.

WWE Fantasy Fed
    Eve Torres
    Chyna
    ???
    ???

RTE
    Eden Sky - First and only TWE Vixxen's Champion

IWA

Sugar & Spice

JBW (Closed Fed)
    Athena
    - First female to become Intercontinental Champion
    Eden Sky - JBW Bombshell Champion

Edge: Didn't Randy & I already put paid to you two? Like FIVE years ago. No worries, if Randy wants to do it again- I'm sure we could find a way to do so out of our busy schedules.