Page 1094 of 1827 FirstFirst ... 9459499410441084109210931094109510961104114411941594 ... LastLast
Results 10,931 to 10,940 of 18261
    Quote Originally Posted by No_1eddiefan View Post
    Credit where credit is due...Dave, that Undertaker promo stole the show for me.
    Thanks bro... I really worked hard on that. I'm trying to step it up.
    ​​​

IWA: Tenacious D(ave) and Dave "The Gunner" Steele
    The Official Poster Creator for the IWA

Quote Originally Posted by Asherdelampyr View Post
    If I could fuck the way Dave makes posters, I would become the most successful male whore in history. Seriously, my balls are clapping, well fucking done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vandarius View Post
    For those who are too lazy to go to the front page ( ;D ), I have Dave's sexy PPV poster as my signature! Mad props to Dave!

Quote Originally Posted by Glamour Girl View Post
    Eve: Ladies and gentlemen I have a special announcement to make, but rather than doing it here I've decided to announce it in front of the whole world live on RAW. Don't miss it!

Attachment 4170
    James: Zzzzz!!!!

Bobby:*Hits James across the head.* Wake up.

James: Who cares it's just Eve talking. She doesn't any real power.

Bobby: Eh, you're right.

A STAR WAS BORN!!!! #ThankYouBrock

RVD: What is up my bros and ladies. Mr. Thursday Night has entered the building!

Sheamus: Whatta'shame, fella. I was enjoyin' the silence. Why the hell are you back in the doubleya doubleya E?

RVD: This my my home, bro ... Who are you?

Sheamus: Who am I? Who am I? I am the Great White, I am the United States champion. I am Sheamus. Maybe if you laid off the drugs fella, you'd damn well know who I am.

RVD: Ooookay then, I'm just gonna call you Ronald, since you've got the red hair and what not.

Sheamus: My name is not Ronald, and I am not a clown that sponsers a fast food joint!

RVD: Aha .. You said joint, and you call me the druggy!

Sheamus: ...

*Sheamus facepalms*

Head Creative Member of RTE. Private Message me, TheJosephBanks, or Tommy Thunder if you're interested in joining RTE.

EWNCW:
    Van Darius

TWE/RTE:

Van Darius:
    *TWE/RTE Champion (9/23/12 - 2/14/14)

IWA:
    Ivan Draymen
    Van Darius
    *IWA Endurance Champion (4/28/13 - 8/4/13)

WWE:
    * Sheamus (US Champion 1/20/13 - )
    * Rob Van Dam

Dream Team Invitational:
    *The Vandals (w/ Van Hooligan X)

So for those that have read Nitro:

The Three Stages of Hell match will be fully written by me. I've always wanted to write a match of this calibre, plus I feel that in terms of booking, Edge-Kidd has been one of my best, so I'd like to give that a good sendoff.

But that's not the only sendoff. I would wait for after SummerSlam but I don't want to take some of the gloss off what I'm sure will be a fantastic PPV.

After SummerSlam, I will be stepping down from WWE Fantasy creative.

When I joined, it was Pau & THBK, but Pau wasn't much help in all honesty and THBK & I took care of the fed until post-Mania where we got some good fortune with Des joining us, and he's been outstanding plus we found a brilliant creative mind in G.G.G (seriously, he's probably the most underrated creative mind on this forum) and also a great writer too! I haven't done much but pitch ideas for the past month or two so this is the right time to step away as I feel THBK, G.G.G and Des are all fine without me!

This way, I can focus more on JBW too.

THBK- Bro, I'd like to thank you personally for what you've done. You let me help you out and allowed me to be Edge, Cody Rhodes & Lita- three of my favourite wrestlers of all time. You also gave me the United States Championship with Rhodes, which was my first title at the time, and I have to thank you for that. It's been a pleasure working with you and I hope to work with you again in future.

Des- This guy right here is a brilliant writer. I'd rank him in the top 5 of the site and that's saying something with the calibre of writers here. It's been a pleasure working on Nitro with you dude, and the future looks bright with you in charge.

G- I've already said that I think you're severely underrated, and relatively unknown outside of the WWE Fantasy Fed but it's also been a pleasure working with you mate.

For the record, I'm still sticking around as Edge, Rhodes & Lita (NEXT WOMANS CHAMPION!...hopefully) so you can't get rid of me that easily!

Efedding:
    Creative of the Year 2012
    Superstar of the Year 2012 (Kyojin)
    User of the Year 2013
    Writer of Match of the Year 2013
    EWNCW Tag Team of the Year 2013 (Hot Wasabi- with Torphy)
    eWN eFed Hall of Famer Class 2
    Final ICW World Champion (Kyojin)
    Current EWNCW Rage Ignition Champion (Kyojin)
    Current WWE Champion (Cody Rhodes)
    Current HWA Adrenaline Champion (Kyojin)

Will be sad to see you go mate

Thank you for everything though mate, with out you.. I have no doubt this place would not have lasted. I learnt so much working with you mate and just having you around gave me a buzz that we were going to make this fed great. I really can't stress enough how much I have enjoyed working with you.

Thanks amigo, love you man!

IWA:
    1x Tag Team Champion - Ramon/Infection.
    IWA & EWN Tag Team of the Year 2013 - Ramon/Infection.

HWA:
    1x & last Adrenaline Champion - Ramon.
    HWA & EWN Champion of the Year 2012 - Ramon.
    Feud of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique
    Shocking Moment of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique

General:
    Feud of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.
    Promo of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.

I thought eddie had already stepped down from creative with him doing JBW- but glad that you did still help out some- can't wait to read that match too

Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"

^
    ah, Renee Young

Quote Originally Posted by eyehatecena View Post
    I thought eddie had already stepped down from creative with him doing JBW- but glad that you did still help out some- can't wait to read that match too
    He stepped down from any writing. but his idea's were still very much needed and used

IWA:

HWA:

General:

Quote Originally Posted by THE HEARTBREAK KID View Post
    He stepped down from any writing. but his idea's were still very much needed and used
    Ah- and the man has a great brain to pick. To me, thats the hardest thing about running efeds- ideas/booking

Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"

^
    ah, Renee Young

Quote Originally Posted by eyehatecena View Post
    Ah- and the man has a great brain to pick. To me, thats the hardest thing about running efeds- ideas/booking
    He does indeed man! I have to say, we have never really had that problem so far.

I think the hardest thing for me personally, is choosing the right people to push. It's not nice leaving out people and choosing others over them but unfortunately that's the way it got to be.

IWA:

HWA:

General:

Quote Originally Posted by Super_Dave View Post
    Hulk Hogan: I don't like my name being mentioned by you little dude! If you know anything about the Hulkster you would know that I don't run from no one brother! So be careful what you ask for... quoth the Hulkster, nevermore!
    Raven: Its people like you, Sting, Brutus Beefcake, Bret Hart, Undertaker and the Ultimate Warrior who have out stayed your time in this sport. You think you can hold on to that last bit of fame but its sad. I put Mr Helwig out of his misery and once we are done with Mr Borden- would you like to be on that list Terry? Thread carefully with your answer for you loved ones would suffer too- before you. Quote the Raven, Nevermore

OOC: Too lazy to do a review for Nitro but will say it was awesome as usual. Some nice surprises/Debuts (Paige for Womens champion- or Trish). And I do agree with the colors. Grade- A-

Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"

^
    ah, Renee Young