Page 1075 of 1817 FirstFirst ... 7557597510251065107310741075107610771085112511751575 ... LastLast
Results 10,741 to 10,750 of 18166
  1. #10741
    Black Ninja! AshleyPunk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Northern Ireland
    Posts
    7,957
    Quote Originally Posted by THE HEARTBREAK KID View Post


    Ronaldo> Punk
    Aye mate..get a grip of yourself LOL


    IWA Revolution Creative Team

    WWE/IWA

    IWA Vanities Champion: Juno Mercury!

    2013: Women's Wrestler of the year Juno Mercury (IWA)
    2013: Vanity of the Year Juno Mercury (IWA)
    #RaptureBitch

     


  2. #10742
    Quote Originally Posted by TTC View Post
    Actually, Ronaldo> All.
    TTC! I love you man. You should of said something nice about Ronaldo sooner, you would have won every match and title then.


    IWA:
    1x Tag Team Champion - Ramon/Infection.
    IWA & EWN Tag Team of the Year - Ramon/Infection.

    HWA:
    1x & last Adrenaline Champion - Ramon.
    HWA & EWN Champion of the Year 2012 - Ramon.
    Feud of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique
    Shocking Moment of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique

    General:
    Feud of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.
    Promo of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.


  3. #10743
    Black Ninja! TTC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    The Shield HQ
    Posts
    6,117
    Quote Originally Posted by THE HEARTBREAK KID View Post
    TTC! I love you man. You should of said something nice about Ronaldo sooner, you would have won every match and title then.

    Never too late.

    A STAR WAS BORN!!!! #ThankYouBrock

  4. #10744
    THBK... here's the poster with the specs you requested. Let me know if it'll work man. Thanks.

    SummerSlam PPV.jpg
    ​​​

    IWA: Tenacious D(ave) and Dave "The Gunner" Steele
    The Official Poster Creator for the IWA

    Quote Originally Posted by Asherdelampyr View Post
    If I could fuck the way Dave makes posters, I would become the most successful male whore in history. Seriously, my balls are clapping, well fucking done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vandarius View Post
    For those who are too lazy to go to the front page ( ;D ), I have Dave's sexy PPV poster as my signature! Mad props to Dave!

  5. #10745
    Quote Originally Posted by Super_Dave View Post
    THBK... here's the poster with the specs you requested. Let me know if it'll work man. Thanks.

    SummerSlam PPV.jpg
    I like that man! With the women's title being decided at SummerSlam and all the work put into the Road to Triumph, I really feel the women should get the limelight that they wouldn't normally get.

    IWA:
    1x Tag Team Champion - Ramon/Infection.
    IWA & EWN Tag Team of the Year - Ramon/Infection.

    HWA:
    1x & last Adrenaline Champion - Ramon.
    HWA & EWN Champion of the Year 2012 - Ramon.
    Feud of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique
    Shocking Moment of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique

    General:
    Feud of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.
    Promo of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.


  6. #10746
    Black Ninja! AshleyPunk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Northern Ireland
    Posts
    7,957
    Quote Originally Posted by Super_Dave View Post
    THBK... here's the poster with the specs you requested. Let me know if it'll work man. Thanks.

    SummerSlam PPV.jpg
    What a poster mate!
    Love it


    IWA Revolution Creative Team

    WWE/IWA

    IWA Vanities Champion: Juno Mercury!

    2013: Women's Wrestler of the year Juno Mercury (IWA)
    2013: Vanity of the Year Juno Mercury (IWA)
    #RaptureBitch

     


  7. #10747
    Quote Originally Posted by THE HEARTBREAK KID View Post
    I like that man! With the women's title being decided at SummerSlam and all the work put into the Road to Triumph, I really feel the women should get the limelight that they wouldn't normally get.
    Thanks bro... the poster is all yours man.
    ​​​

    IWA: Tenacious D(ave) and Dave "The Gunner" Steele
    The Official Poster Creator for the IWA

    Quote Originally Posted by Asherdelampyr View Post
    If I could fuck the way Dave makes posters, I would become the most successful male whore in history. Seriously, my balls are clapping, well fucking done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vandarius View Post
    For those who are too lazy to go to the front page ( ;D ), I have Dave's sexy PPV poster as my signature! Mad props to Dave!

  8. #10748
    THBK... just get me the date so I can insert in the poster.
    ​​​

    IWA: Tenacious D(ave) and Dave "The Gunner" Steele
    The Official Poster Creator for the IWA

    Quote Originally Posted by Asherdelampyr View Post
    If I could fuck the way Dave makes posters, I would become the most successful male whore in history. Seriously, my balls are clapping, well fucking done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vandarius View Post
    For those who are too lazy to go to the front page ( ;D ), I have Dave's sexy PPV poster as my signature! Mad props to Dave!

  9. #10749
    Quote Originally Posted by Super_Dave View Post
    THBK... just get me the date so I can insert in the poster.
    Don't worry about the date bro.

    thanks again man!

    IWA:
    1x Tag Team Champion - Ramon/Infection.
    IWA & EWN Tag Team of the Year - Ramon/Infection.

    HWA:
    1x & last Adrenaline Champion - Ramon.
    HWA & EWN Champion of the Year 2012 - Ramon.
    Feud of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique
    Shocking Moment of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique

    General:
    Feud of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.
    Promo of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.


  10. #10750
    Ok... I'll just put February 2013

    SummerSlam PPV.jpg
    ​​​

    IWA: Tenacious D(ave) and Dave "The Gunner" Steele
    The Official Poster Creator for the IWA

    Quote Originally Posted by Asherdelampyr View Post
    If I could fuck the way Dave makes posters, I would become the most successful male whore in history. Seriously, my balls are clapping, well fucking done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vandarius View Post
    For those who are too lazy to go to the front page ( ;D ), I have Dave's sexy PPV poster as my signature! Mad props to Dave!

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.