Page 1065 of 1879 FirstFirst ... 65 565 965 1015 105510631064106510661067 1075 1115 1165 1565 ... LastLast
Results 10,641 to 10,650 of 18790
    Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    ???: I ain't booker, but I ain't no sucks either. Ya know!
    Ok then Booker

What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

Black Ninja!
    Quote Originally Posted by magglis View Post
    Ok then Booker
    ??: still not booker, but you know, you wanna think I'm booker then fine. Me and booker go way back...

To hell with insincerity. Fuck you!

Blog Entries
    Of course. Ebonics=Booker.

Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    Of course. Ebonics=Booker.

What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

Quote Originally Posted by Glamour Girl View Post
    Sable looks Triple H up and down.

Sable: Oh I'm sure you speak from experience about steroids making your junk smaller, but at least Steph can afford to hire other men to service her in areas you can't. Speaking of which does she still keep in touch with Kurt Angle? Those two made a lovely couple.

She then turns back to Shawn.

Sable: You can talk all you want Shawn because I know I look good and so do my fans.

The fans can be heard cheering loudly.

Sable: In fact I bet that deep down you wish you could have a woman like me. But that's the problem isn't it Shawn? Brock gets to spend his days with me and you get to spend yours with Hunter.

Sable laughs.
    Shawn Michaels: HAHAHAHAHA! (Sarcastic Laugh). Women like you Sable aren't hard to find! There are plenty of nursing homes in the area where I'm sure the women are hotter than you! The only reason Brock spends his days with you is to collect on your monthly social security check! I should report this as elderly abuse!

HHH: Shawn behave... Granny here is getting pissed and by the looks of it, here wrinkles are popping out again. And she huffing and puffing in anger, and yup... her boobs just dropped to her knees. Look, she can play hacky sack with those things!
    ​​​

IWA: Tenacious D(ave) and Dave "The Gunner" Steele
    The Official Poster Creator for the IWA

Quote Originally Posted by Asherdelampyr View Post
    If I could fuck the way Dave makes posters, I would become the most successful male whore in history. Seriously, my balls are clapping, well fucking done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vandarius View Post
    For those who are too lazy to go to the front page ( ;D ), I have Dave's sexy PPV poster as my signature! Mad props to Dave!

Quote Originally Posted by Super_Dave View Post
    Shawn Michaels: HAHAHAHAHA! (Sarcastic Laugh). Women like you Sable aren't hard to find! There are plenty of nursing homes in the area where I'm sure the women are hotter than you! The only reason Brock spends his days with you is to collect on your monthly social security check! I should report this as elderly abuse!

HHH: Shawn behave... Granny here is getting pissed and by the looks of it, here wrinkles are popping out again. And she huffing and puffing in anger, and yup... her boobs just dropped to her knees. Look, she can play hacky sack with those things!
    *Beer Money then come up and hear DX's childish actions.*

Bobby: Really?

James: You don't want to start something.

Bobby: No, I'm going to stay here. Cause look at this two. They represent the "attitude era" everyone cries for, but look at them. They are just showing inmaturity and quite frankly, that does not go well as tag team champions. This two are showing they are a worse choice then AAP and PTP combined.

A STAR WAS BORN!!!! #ThankYouBrock

I feel like this conversation is just going around in circles and nothing really new is being said so I'm just gonna end it there lol.

Sable: You guys really need new material.

She rolls her eyes and walks away,

WWE Fantasy Fed
    Eve Torres
    Chyna
    ???
    ???

RTE
    Eden Sky - First and only TWE Vixxen's Champion

IWA

Sugar & Spice

JBW (Closed Fed)
    Athena
    - First female to become Intercontinental Champion
    Eden Sky - JBW Bombshell Champion

Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    Brock: And they call you the Cerebral Assassin? More like cerebrally challenged. You're both lucky that you're on RAW because I don't answer to anyone but me and that doesn't bode well for either of you especially if you want to continue digging the plots for your early graves by thinking your comedy act is going to lead to any sort of prominence except the back of my hand going across your face...and that's only when I want to humor you and convey the fact that when you step up to Brock, soon enough, you'll be his bitch.

HHH: (Imitating Brock) I don't answer to anyone! I mean and full of anger! I am Brock Lesnar, no one messes with me!!! (clears his throat) Listen up you gorilla. I don't dig graves.

Shawn Michaels: That's the Undertaker's job!

HHH: (Looks at Shawn) Do you mind Shawn? I'm trying to get my point across.

Shawn Michaels: Sorry. (Hands HHH a banana) Here, this is for the gorilla.

HHH: The only bitch that walks around here is you. You keep crying over your title. Stop being a bitch and do something about it instead of just going around and running your mouth. Oh, I'll leave the banana here for you. Eat it or stick in your old lady's... (interrupted by Shawn).

Shawn Michaels: Whoa there bro... this is a family show. You can't say stuff like that!

HHH: Pussy! I just did!
    ​​​

If I could fuck the way Dave makes posters, I would become the most successful male whore in history. Seriously, my balls are clapping, well fucking done.
    For those who are too lazy to go to the front page ( ;D ), I have Dave's sexy PPV poster as my signature! Mad props to Dave!

Quote Originally Posted by Glamour Girl View Post
    I feel like this conversation is just going around in circles and nothing really new is being said so I'm just gonna end it there lol.

Sable: You guys really need new material.

She rolls her eyes and walks away,
    HHH: Speaking of new material... someone needs vaginal rejuvenation! I'll just end it there!
    ​​​

Blog Entries
    HHH: (Imitating Brock) I don't answer to anyone! I mean and full of anger! I am Brock Lesnar, no one messes with me!!! (clears his throat) Listen up you gorilla. I don't dig graves.

Shawn Michaels: That's the Undertaker's job!

HHH: (Looks at Shawn) Do you mind Shawn? I'm trying to get my point across.

Shawn Michaels: Sorry. (Hands HHH a banana) Here, this is for the gorilla.

HHH: The only bitch that walks around here is you. You keep crying over your title. Stop being a bitch and do something about it instead of just going around and running your mouth. Oh, I'll leave the banana here for you. Eat it or stick in your old lady's... (interrupted by Shawn).

Shawn Michaels: Whoa there bro... this is a family show. You can't say stuff like that!

HHH: Pussy! I just did!
    Brock: You got a problem with me and the way I handle my business? Why don't you do something about it? I DARE you to try and shut me up. You can even have Shawn back you up if you feel like it but then again, what else is knew, right? That's the only reason you're even where you are today. You always carried the bags of those who you knew would put you above everyone else. And in every single one of your feuds, it was the same old song. Everyone you fought was better than you, more talented than you in every single way and that's how you're remembered. Even now, DiBiase was too much for you to handle so you go get your buddy Shawn to get the glory for you once again. And the worst part about it is, he's too stupid to realize it.