Page 1052 of 1879 FirstFirst ... 52 552 952 1002 104210501051105210531054 1062 1102 1152 1552 ... LastLast
Results 10,511 to 10,520 of 18790
    Quote Originally Posted by S.E. Zero View Post
    I know he doesn't count hence the weird > :S lol I was just messing about.

I don't see DX as a debut, both members were already active on the roster. Abyss was really the only debut but without a promo to go along with his debut, I don't if I would have called his debut the best. This really only benefits Abyss if he's going to be the somewhat silent monster he was back in around when he was with Mitchell in the early stages if their union. Raven could just have him be a silent threat, let his actions speak louder than his words would.

That scene should've been detailed as I literally figured Raven did attack Goldberg. Sorry for my mistake then.
    Well he will be the very silent monster if we don't hear back from Tyndall I'm not sure I could write as Abyss, it's good that he's paired with Raven though who can carry the speaking side of the group.

IWA:
    1x Tag Team Champion - Ramon/Infection.
    IWA & EWN Tag Team of the Year 2013 - Ramon/Infection.

HWA:
    1x Adrenaline Champion - Ramon.
    HWA & EWN Champion of the Year 2012 - Ramon.
    Feud of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique
    Shocking Moment of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique

General:
    Feud of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.
    Promo of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.

Quote Originally Posted by THE HEARTBREAK KID View Post
    Well he will be the very silent monster if we don't hear back from Tyndall I'm not sure I could write as Abyss, it's good that he's paired with Raven though who can carry the speaking side of the group.
    Oh oh oh! Pick me! I can write for Abyss at Tyndall's absence. I mean I write for Kane, so hard can the difference be.

A STAR WAS BORN!!!! #ThankYouBrock

Quote Originally Posted by TTC View Post
    Oh oh oh! Pick me! I can write for Abyss at Tyndall's absence. I mean I write for Kane, so hard can the difference be.
    Mate, I think you've got enough on your plate as Beer Money, Kane and Rey Mysterio somehow

Quote Originally Posted by No_1eddiefan View Post
    Mate, I think you've got enough on your plate as Beer Money, Kane and Rey Mysterio somehow
    I know. I still have one more person to reveal.

Creative, I'd VM you all but I can't be bothered so head to HQ when you guys get a chance.

I know. I still have one more person to reveal.
    I know I'm on creative haha.

Creative, I'd VM you all but I can't be bothered so head to HQ when you guys get a chance.

I know I'm on creative haha.
    I heard you retired and moved to Cacun. So, you could live the rest of your days worry free.

I heard you retired and moved to Cacun. So, you could live the rest of your days worry free.
    That's actually a secret. SO SHUT UP!

That's actually a secret. SO SHUT UP!
    So, I should tell how creative has chosen to give Edge, Lita, and Cody all the titles. Then, they'll all pull a CM Punk, but won't come back.

Okay man, heading to HQ now!

IWA:
    1x Tag Team Champion - Ramon/Infection.
    IWA & EWN Tag Team of the Year 2013 - Ramon/Infection.

HWA:
    1x Adrenaline Champion - Ramon.
    HWA & EWN Champion of the Year 2012 - Ramon.
    Feud of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique
    Shocking Moment of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique

General:
    Feud of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.
    Promo of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.

Blog Entries
    Ok so with being busy with my kid, gf, work, and getting destined for immortality ready this week, i dont think i can do a normal review, so here is a quick one.

I really enjoyed the massive group promo, and am looking forward to this feud. I also liked seeing dx come together on raw as in the last 10 yrs they were a favorite tag team. Now if there were only two mega single stars who could ban together to face them *cough cough rated rko cough cough*. I dont believe there was a divas match which i wish there was featuring 1 of the 3 women in the summerslam match, though i enjoyed reading litas part of the promo as i had seen trishs.

I also enjoyed tommys jericho promo, though like i said to thbk, i was disappointed in my aries promo. I could blame the rush as creative said they wanted the promos back rather quick, but that would be passing the buck and i try not to do that. I will say this, between now and summerslam im going to be busting my hump with aries promos to give the best ones yet. Sorry i could do formal feedback. Im gonna ic some before i go on vaca later this week also