Page 1049 of 1879 FirstFirst ... 49 549 949 999 103910471048104910501051 1059 1099 1149 1549 ... LastLast
Results 10,481 to 10,490 of 18790
    Blog Entries
    Im on lunch at work, but i'll provide feedback later

Quote Originally Posted by No_1eddiefan View Post
    Read the show earlier- forgot to give feedback:

Favorite Moment: The finish. UK HAD to look strong for them to make Raw theirs.
    Best Match: Sheamus-Rhodes all the way. Brilliant match.
    Best Promo: UK, Punk, Black & Rhodes. Don't really pick myself most of the time but I felt everybody did brilliantly here- particularly Zero with Punk and Niall with his first Barrett promo.
    Best Piece of Booking: Apart from the finish, Aries-Jericho II being set for SummerSlam.
    Best Debut *when applicable*: I don't think there was one?
    Any Piece of Booking You Didn't Like: I think it's time for Batista to return personally, would have liked to have seen if Strem can get any better on Batista promos, which haven't been that good up to date.
    Any Matches and/or Promos That Could've Been Improved: Nothing I could spot.
    Any Other Positives: The entire show was full of great promos, segments and matches. Raven/Sting/Abyss bit was fantastically written.
    Anything else that fell below your expectation: Apart from Batista, nothing.
    How would you improve the negative comments (if any): Apart from Batista, nothing.
    Overall Show Grade: A-. Brilliant show again. Nitro gotta step it up if Raw keeps doing so!

Here are my questions, again please answer these I feel they are important:

1) How was the commentary and bridging between segments this week? What is a better transition, promo's or commentary?
    I prefer commentary but the promos work just as well.

2) Regardless of how many posts the show was and the length of the promos, how long would you have considered this show had you been watching it, in terms of hours, minutes etc.? And to add to this, how many hours do you think a typical show like a RAW or Nitro should be in terms of time for an efed, and how long should a PPV be in terms of time for an efed?

I think the show works perfectly fine at whatever length- as long as everything is covered.
    Thanks for the feedback man!

As for the bolded, that's interesting bro. Thanks for nice words, it was done by me & EHC.

IWA:
    1x Tag Team Champion - Ramon/Infection.
    IWA & EWN Tag Team of the Year 2013 - Ramon/Infection.

HWA:
    1x Adrenaline Champion - Ramon.
    HWA & EWN Champion of the Year 2012 - Ramon.
    Feud of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique
    Shocking Moment of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique

General:
    Feud of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.
    Promo of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.

Quote Originally Posted by TTC View Post
    I've skimmed through the show and it's pretty freakin' good. Feedback from me will be up after I eat.
    Quote Originally Posted by bearkg88 View Post
    Im on lunch at work, but i'll provide feedback later
    Good to hear lads! look forward too it.

IWA:
    1x Tag Team Champion - Ramon/Infection.
    IWA & EWN Tag Team of the Year 2013 - Ramon/Infection.

HWA:
    1x Adrenaline Champion - Ramon.
    HWA & EWN Champion of the Year 2012 - Ramon.
    Feud of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique
    Shocking Moment of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique

General:
    Feud of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.
    Promo of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.

Blog Entries
    *The sounds of moaning can be heard from the locker room. Titus O'Neil happens to hear it and goes in to find Darren Young with an ice pack on his head with A.W. looking over him with concern.*

O'Neil: You alright, man?

Young: I didn't ask for your sympathy. Ain't nobody got time for that.

O'Neil: The heck is wrong with you, man? I'm just trying to look out for you. I mean, Claudine did kinda drop you on your...

Young: ENOUGH!! Alright?! Just...just leave me alone.

*Titus looks up at A.W. who silently asks him to leave. Titus does so but not before looking back at Darren, who's still glaring at him. Sighing, he turns back around and leaves Darren in his misery.*

Fantastic RAW

Yeah i will do mine later. I have to do one for EWNCW first

What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

Bobby: Hey, James! What kind of sound did Young make again.

James: Splat!!!

*Both laugh and drink some beer.*

A STAR WAS BORN!!!! #ThankYouBrock

Blog Entries
    Bobby: Hey, James! What kind of sound did Young make again.

James: Splat!!!

*Both laugh and drink some beer.*
    O'Neil: Ya'll chuckeheads must think you hot stuff all of a sudden, huh? Let em remind you of something, we are the PRIMETIME PLAYERS! Ain't nobody got time for second rate tag teams like you. I can't even remember the last time you chumps have had a match that you've won. We're always in the center of the storm and one of these days, we will be the tag team champions and we'll see who gets the last laugh there.

Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    O'Neil: Ya'll chuckeheads must think you hot stuff all of a sudden, huh? Let em remind you of something, we are the PRIMETIME PLAYERS! Ain't nobody got time for second rate tag teams like you. I can't even remember the last time you chumps have had a match that you've won. We're always in the center of the storm and one of these days, we will be the tag team champions and we'll see who gets the last laugh there.
    Bobby: That's your problem, O'Neil. You think you'll get those lucrative titles, but you fail to realize you don't have what it takes. You've have gotten time and time again to prove yourself. And yet, you still manage to come up short. Just face the music, you don't have it in you to win the Tag Titles.

Blog Entries
    Bobby: That's your problem, O'Neil. You think you'll get those lucrative titles, but you fail to realize you don't have what it takes. You've have gotten time and time again to prove yourself. And yet, you still manage to come up short. Just face the music, you don't have it in you to win the Tag Titles.
    O'Neil: Until I see you in the same league as me, I don't wanna hear your lip. You saw what we could do when we eliminated you from the battle royal and we've been a house of fire ever since. The only reason that we're not the tag team champions right now is because it's so painfully obvious that All American Perfection at back and let us do the work on the Kings of Wrestling. So again, save your criticism for a team that's actually on your level. You wanna talk jive? I hear Cryme Tyme's been doing pretty piss poor as of lately. Give them some pep. But you'll never be in the Primetime league. Not now, not ever.

Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    O'Neil: Until I see you in the same league as me, I don't wanna hear your lip. You saw what we could do when we eliminated you from the battle royal and we've been a house of fire ever since. The only reason that we're not the tag team champions right now is because it's so painfully obvious that All American Perfection at back and let us do the work on the Kings of Wrestling. So again, save your criticism for a team that's actually on your level. You wanna talk jive? I hear Cryme Tyme's been doing pretty piss poor as of lately. Give them some pep. But you'll never be in the Primetime league. Not now, not ever.
    Bobby: Really? We are not in the same level as you. Fine, I'll be the bigger man and admit we've faced defeat time after time. You see, James and myself know that we have been in this slump, but you can't see your errors. Then let me open your eyes for you. How many times have you had chance after chance to gain those tag title belts? Numerous, but you can't do it. Now, how many times have you faced KoW and came up short? Quite a few times. So, don't come here and tell us we don't have anything going for us cause at least we aren't the ones showing our faces to defeat against some indy guys.