Page 1046 of 1817 FirstFirst ... 465469469961036104410451046104710481056109611461546 ... LastLast
Results 10,451 to 10,460 of 18166
  1. #10451
    Can't wait to see Raw and Nitro on the DX Fantasy Fed!

    DX Logo.jpg
    ​​​

    IWA: Tenacious D(ave) and Dave "The Gunner" Steele
    The Official Poster Creator for the IWA

    Quote Originally Posted by Asherdelampyr View Post
    If I could fuck the way Dave makes posters, I would become the most successful male whore in history. Seriously, my balls are clapping, well fucking done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vandarius View Post
    For those who are too lazy to go to the front page ( ;D ), I have Dave's sexy PPV poster as my signature! Mad props to Dave!

  2. #10452
    Quote Originally Posted by Super_Dave View Post
    Can't wait to see Raw and Nitro on the DX Fantasy Fed!

    DX Logo.jpg
    Excuse me! It's the Attitude Era Fantasy Fed.

    WWE Fantasy Fed
    Eve Torres
    Chyna
    ???
    ???


    RTE
    Eden Sky - First and only TWE Vixxen's Champion

    IWA

    Sugar & Spice

    JBW (Closed Fed)
    Athena
    - First female to become Intercontinental Champion
    Eden Sky - JBW Bombshell Champion

  3. #10453
    Black Ninja! Destruction's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    On my bed, surrounded by tissues.
    Posts
    6,005
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by Glamour Girl View Post
    Well GGG said RAW would be up tomorrow and Nitro would be delayed so we were prepared lol. At least we get 2 shows one after the other.
    Oh, I misread. I thought the date here was AM not PM, and if it was, G would've posted that during his Wednesday, so the show would be today.

    Is that confusing? Good!

  4. #10454
    So here's the deal, I'm not too happy with our (Creative) performances latley, and we have not been as organised as we were before Christmas.

    So I'm thinking.. we get Raw & Nitro out. Then Raw assignments will go out Monday and everyone will have the following Monday to get the promo's in.
    It allows us to plan ahead and organise ourselves better and will give you guys plenty of time.

    Everything on my side of Raw is done though and I think all promo's are in.

    IWA:
    1x Tag Team Champion - Ramon/Infection.
    IWA & EWN Tag Team of the Year - Ramon/Infection.

    HWA:
    1x & last Adrenaline Champion - Ramon.
    HWA & EWN Champion of the Year 2012 - Ramon.
    Feud of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique
    Shocking Moment of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique

    General:
    Feud of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.
    Promo of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.


  5. #10455
    Quote Originally Posted by Glamour Girl View Post
    Excuse me! It's the DX Fantasy Fed.
    Had to edit this!
    ​​​

    IWA: Tenacious D(ave) and Dave "The Gunner" Steele
    The Official Poster Creator for the IWA

    Quote Originally Posted by Asherdelampyr View Post
    If I could fuck the way Dave makes posters, I would become the most successful male whore in history. Seriously, my balls are clapping, well fucking done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vandarius View Post
    For those who are too lazy to go to the front page ( ;D ), I have Dave's sexy PPV poster as my signature! Mad props to Dave!

  6. #10456
    mmm mmmm mmmmm my fav part of Mardi Gras- King Cakes- so yummy. Um and can not wait to read Raw and Nitro

    Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"


    ^
    ah, Renee Young


  7. #10457
    Black Ninja! bearkg88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    9,548
    Blog Entries
    102
    Quote Originally Posted by THE HEARTBREAK KID View Post
    So here's the deal, I'm not too happy with our (Creative) performances latley, and we have not been as organised as we were before Christmas.

    So I'm thinking.. we get Raw & Nitro out. Then Raw assignments will go out Monday and everyone will have the following Monday to get the promo's in.
    It allows us to plan ahead and organise ourselves better and will give you guys plenty of time.

    Everything on my side of Raw is done though and I think all promo's are in.
    I really like this idea. This way promos are not rushed, and if people still dont get them to you then it shows where their interests/priorities lie. Looking forward to raw and nitro nonetheless!
     

  8. #10458
    Quote Originally Posted by Destruction View Post
    Oh, I misread. I thought the date here was AM not PM, and if it was, G would've posted that during his Wednesday, so the show would be today.

    Is that confusing? Good!
    Yes that is confusing. I have no idea where I am or how I got here now.

    WWE Fantasy Fed
    Eve Torres
    Chyna
    ???
    ???


    RTE
    Eden Sky - First and only TWE Vixxen's Champion

    IWA

    Sugar & Spice

    JBW (Closed Fed)
    Athena
    - First female to become Intercontinental Champion
    Eden Sky - JBW Bombshell Champion

  9. #10459
    Black Ninja! bearkg88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    9,548
    Blog Entries
    102
    Quote Originally Posted by Glamour Girl View Post
    Yes that is confusing. I have no idea where I am or how I got here now.
    Damien sandow: may i have your attention please? Thank you. You claim to be in a state of confusion, and yet, you managed to speak whole words and complete sentences. I sense a untruthfulness behind your eyes.
     

  10. #10460
    Black Ninja! bearkg88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    9,548
    Blog Entries
    102
    Kelly Kelly: The Great American Bash was merely a glimpse of what is to come ladies. Keep your eyes out...because that gold will be mine
     

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.