Page 1037 of 1820 FirstFirst ... 375379379871027103510361037103810391047108711371537 ... LastLast
Results 10,361 to 10,370 of 18195
  1. #10361
    Black Ninja! TTC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    The Shield HQ
    Posts
    6,124
    Quote Originally Posted by Super_Dave View Post
    Hulk Hogan: You can bet your ass on that brother!!

    OOC: All my promos are in, just waiting on a promo that is a 2 part promo from THBK and someone else. I forgot who, lol.
    Rey: Shut it you old dinasour.

    A STAR WAS BORN!!!! #ThankYouBrock

  2. #10362
    Black Ninja! K2Jelly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Crying My Eyes Out About Everything
    Posts
    16,467
    Blog Entries
    5
    ???: What kind of world do we live in where our elders aren't given the respect they deserve? I have more work to do than I thought.

     

  3. #10363
    Black Ninja! TTC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    The Shield HQ
    Posts
    6,124
    Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    ???: What kind of world do we live in where our elders aren't given the respect they deserve? I have more work to do than I thought.
    Rey: Cause no one like him and he believes his own hype. Just like you possibly believe your own hype.

    A STAR WAS BORN!!!! #ThankYouBrock

  4. #10364
    Quote Originally Posted by TTC View Post
    Rey: Shut it you old dinasour.
    Hulk Hogan: You're so funny Rey, but you weren't signed for the WWE, you were given a contract with my wrestling company, Micro Championship Wrestling! So be quiet or no shot at the Micro Championship!!!
    ​​​

    IWA: Tenacious D(ave) and Dave "The Gunner" Steele
    The Official Poster Creator for the IWA

    Quote Originally Posted by Asherdelampyr View Post
    If I could fuck the way Dave makes posters, I would become the most successful male whore in history. Seriously, my balls are clapping, well fucking done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vandarius View Post
    For those who are too lazy to go to the front page ( ;D ), I have Dave's sexy PPV poster as my signature! Mad props to Dave!

  5. #10365
    Black Ninja! K2Jelly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Crying My Eyes Out About Everything
    Posts
    16,467
    Blog Entries
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by TTC View Post
    Rey: Cause no one like him and he believes his own hype. Just like you possibly believe your own hype.
    ???: The prospects of self promotion and disdain have already begun to plague the hearts of even the WWE's finest; in this case, the once noble Rey Mysterio. It absolutely breaks my heart.

     

  6. #10366
    Black Ninja! TTC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    The Shield HQ
    Posts
    6,124
    Quote Originally Posted by Super_Dave View Post
    Hulk Hogan: You're so funny Rey, but you weren't signed for the WWE, you were given a contract with my wrestling company, Micro Championship Wrestling! So be quiet or no shot at the Micro Championship!!!
    Rey: Like I give a damn. Your "wrestling company" means as much as you. Over-hyped and quite possibly a disaster, old man.

    A STAR WAS BORN!!!! #ThankYouBrock

  7. #10367
    Black Ninja! TTC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    The Shield HQ
    Posts
    6,124
    Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    ???: The prospects of self promotion and disdain have already begun to plague the hearts of even the WWE's finest; in this case, the once noble Rey Mysterio. It absolutely breaks my heart.
    Rey: I'm still very noble. To myself, of course. I don't give a fuck about this shitty fans or the so called wrestlers.

    A STAR WAS BORN!!!! #ThankYouBrock

  8. #10368
    Quote Originally Posted by TTC View Post
    Rey: Like I give a damn. Your "wrestling company" means as much as you. Over-hyped and quite possibly a disaster, old man.
    Hulk Hogan: Either way Rey, my micro wrestlers would kick your ass!
    ​​​

    IWA: Tenacious D(ave) and Dave "The Gunner" Steele
    The Official Poster Creator for the IWA

    Quote Originally Posted by Asherdelampyr View Post
    If I could fuck the way Dave makes posters, I would become the most successful male whore in history. Seriously, my balls are clapping, well fucking done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vandarius View Post
    For those who are too lazy to go to the front page ( ;D ), I have Dave's sexy PPV poster as my signature! Mad props to Dave!

  9. #10369
    Black Ninja! TTC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    The Shield HQ
    Posts
    6,124
    Quote Originally Posted by Super_Dave View Post
    Hulk Hogan: Either way Rey, my micro wrestlers would kick your ass!
    Rey: Since, you obviously can't kick mine. Am I right, Hulkster?

    A STAR WAS BORN!!!! #ThankYouBrock

  10. #10370
    The Trinity NiallF96's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Dublin
    Posts
    2,528
    Blog Entries
    1
    Barrett: At The Great American Bash, I joined the UK. On Raw, I officially announce my arrival. WWE Universe, listen closely.




     
    Chris Diamond
    IWA Endurance Champion
    3/12/13-

    Antonio Rizzo
    Chaos Roster member

    Head of IWA Chaos

    Wade Barrett
    Former Member of the United Kingdom stable

    Daniel Bryan
    ????
    ????



     


Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.