Page 1016 of 1879 FirstFirst ... 16 516 916 966 100610141015101610171018 1026 1066 1116 1516 ... LastLast
Results 10,151 to 10,160 of 18790
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by TTC View Post
    Rey: Oh quiet Sandow. Go lose to Hulk "5000 Year Dinosaur" Hogan.

Rey: I get better things to do rather than be talking to the scum of the earth.
    Sandow: i have information that is vital for you. Despite my folly last evening, i am one step closer to revealing the truth behind hulk hogan. Secondly, the man his arms the size of your body, and he is old enough to be my grandfather. So what does that speak of in regards to his physique in comparison to your stature

Quote Originally Posted by bearkg88 View Post
    Sandow: i have information that is vital for you. Despite my folly last evening, i am one step closer to revealing the truth behind hulk hogan. Secondly, the man his arms the size of your body, and he is old enough to be my grandfather. So what does that speak of in regards to his physique in comparison to your stature
    Rey: So, it was your plan to lose to Hulk "Overrated" Hogan. Idiot!

A STAR WAS BORN!!!! #ThankYouBrock

Quote Originally Posted by bearkg88 View Post
    Layla: Don't try and enlighten him. It's probably be above his head anyways.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by THE HEARTBREAK KID View Post
    No! Just no! The first 8 seconds was enough for me.
    Watch it all, lol. This guy is so blood funny hahaha!

Quote Originally Posted by magglis View Post
    Favorite Moment: Aries winning the title why I'll get to that

Best Match:
    Aries vs Jericho sick match and its always a shocker to see a world title changing hands.And what way to do it Brainbusteeeeeeeer

Best Promo: Dean Ambrose not sure who is the user but his promos are quality.Punk promo deserves a mention

Best Piece of Booking:
    Aries winning the title.Bear deserves a world title, he is one of the best when it come to write promos and i was happy to see him winning.And i'm sure that one day Chris Divine will be a world champ too.Congrats to bear.

Best Debut *when applicable*:
    Barrett for sure, team UK looks great

Any Piece of Booking You Didn't Like:
    World title match.I don't have a problem with the way that Kidd won, a DDT to a steel chair is a big move move in my eyes.But i felt the need to see more in that match.It was short and not enough things in it for a world title match.I'm not saying that the match was a disappointment i just wanted to see more.Still was a good match

Any Matches and/or Promos That Could've Been Improved:
    Already said

Any Other Positives:
    Many said that they didn't like the Goldberg vs Ryback finish.I disagree and i can see why you did it.Also the United Kingdom vs. Angle & Black match was really good

Anything else that fell below your expectation:
    Already said

How would you improve the negative comments (if any): In the future try to balance the two world title matches and make both of them really good not one of them stealing the show.

Overall Show Grade: B+
    Thanks mate, that would be me!

Efed stuff that doesn't matter

1 x IWA World Heavyweight Champion - Malcolm Adonis

Current WWE World Heavyweight Champion - Dean Ambrose

1 x EWNCW Tag Team Champion - Malcolm Adonis w/ Kyojin

Current No 1 Contender to the EWNCW Title - Arthur Lansdale

I lied, it matters.

"Tell me.. what is insane about wanting to create perfection? I'd be crazy not to." - Jarvis Cole

Quote Originally Posted by eyehatecena View Post
    Well since SEZ is doing Claudio now I guess I should teach him some swearing in German(the people of Switzerland speak German)

So SEZ, you should already know the translation for Shit(everybody probably knows it)- Fuck You can be said in two ways- Ficken Sie or Fick Dich. If you want to say Fuck You All- its Ficken Sie Alles, Ass Hole- Esel Loch, Slut- Schlame,
    No need to teach me anything . I'm holding off Claudio for you until you find it within you to come back and play him yourself. With the uncertainty of your semi-retirement and whether you'd continue to play your characters across the feds you're in, I had no clue if you wanted to continue playing Claudio or not, so I took control of him for the last few promos but he's yours, my friend. If you want him, you got him. I've played him myself and it still doesn't feel quite right as when you did.

When you feel you can play him, let me know. He's waiting in the wings for you
    S.E. Zero is now Luizero. Look him up

Blog Entries
    Brock Lesnar: Enjoy that fluke of a win while it lasts, Tyson. Don't think for one second that this is over.

Quote Originally Posted by Torphy View Post
    Thanks mate, that would be me!
    Oh sorry bro i didn't know that.

What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

Blog Entries
    Ryback: I hope you don't honestly believe that that's going to stop me from beating you once and for all, Goldberg. I don't care how long you want to drag things out. You will be obliterated by the Shellshock of a lifetime.

Quote Originally Posted by FlawlessBroski View Post
    Layla: If all you can think about is sex your head must be getting pretty desperate since you aren't getting any. I could beat you with one hand tied behind my back, unless you are to much of a coward to fight me.
    Yay a new Diva! Is Layla a face or heel?

WWE Fantasy Fed
    Eve Torres
    Chyna
    ???
    ???

RTE
    Eden Sky - First and only TWE Vixxen's Champion

IWA

Sugar & Spice

JBW (Closed Fed)
    Athena
    - First female to become Intercontinental Champion