Page 1012 of 1824 FirstFirst ... 125129129621002101010111012101310141022106211121512 ... LastLast
Results 10,111 to 10,120 of 18235
  1. #10111
    Quote Originally Posted by THE HEARTBREAK KID View Post
    Sight mistake.
    We currently don't have Del Rio on the roster but you are new and will soon get to know who is here.. and who is not so don't worry too much about that.
    You don't have Del Rio? That's hecka sad, he's amazing. xD

    My apologies though. Disregard that part. I'm sincerely apologize.

  2. #10112
    Black Ninja! TTC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    The Shield HQ
    Posts
    6,130
    Quote Originally Posted by FlawlessBroski View Post
    Layla: Yeah you did. You ripped people off alright. You're just a two-bit cheap Eddie imitation, nothing compared to the real thing. You are a poser, a nothing and a never will be. The only reason they keep you around is so they can reach the mexican market, but not that we have del rio, you aren't needed.
    Rey: Let's see. After Eddie passed away I won 2 World Titles, multi IC Titles, tag team gold, and I'm a former WWE Champion. So yeah, Eddie past away a long time ago and I still won titles. I've even beaten Dolph. Also, I don't see Del Rio around here.

    OOC: Also, THBK when you got a chance I want to PM you about an idea(s) I have.

    A STAR WAS BORN!!!! #ThankYouBrock

  3. #10113
    Quote Originally Posted by FlawlessBroski View Post
    You don't have Del Rio? That's hecka sad, he's amazing. xD

    My apologies though. Disregard that part. I'm sincerely apologize.
    Don't be silly, no need to say sorry. It's fine

    Nope, No Del Rio. I have thought about taking him myself to be honest.

    IWA:
    1x Tag Team Champion - Ramon/Infection.
    IWA & EWN Tag Team of the Year 2013 - Ramon/Infection.

    HWA:
    1x & last Adrenaline Champion - Ramon.
    HWA & EWN Champion of the Year 2012 - Ramon.
    Feud of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique
    Shocking Moment of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique

    General:
    Feud of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.
    Promo of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.

     


  4. #10114
    Quote Originally Posted by TTC View Post
    Rey: Let's see. After Eddie passed away I won 2 World Titles, multi IC Titles, tag team gold, and I'm a former WWE Champion. So yeah, Eddie past away a long time ago and I still won titles. I've even beaten Dolph. Also, I don't see Del Rio around here.

    OOC: Also, THBK when you got a chance I want to PM you about an idea(s) I have.
    PM me then bro!

    IWA:
    1x Tag Team Champion - Ramon/Infection.
    IWA & EWN Tag Team of the Year 2013 - Ramon/Infection.

    HWA:
    1x & last Adrenaline Champion - Ramon.
    HWA & EWN Champion of the Year 2012 - Ramon.
    Feud of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique
    Shocking Moment of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique

    General:
    Feud of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.
    Promo of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.

     


  5. #10115
    Quote Originally Posted by TTC View Post
    Rey: Let's see. After Eddie passed away I won 2 World Titles, multi IC Titles, tag team gold, and I'm a former WWE Champion. So yeah, Eddie past away a long time ago and I still won titles. I've even beaten Dolph. Also, I don't see Del Rio around here.
    Layla: You beat Dolph? Good for you, have a cookie. Maybe it will shut you the hell up.

  6. #10116
    Black Ninja! TTC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    The Shield HQ
    Posts
    6,130
    Quote Originally Posted by FlawlessBroski View Post
    Layla: You beat Dolph? Good for you, have a cookie. Maybe it will shut you the hell up.
    Rey: Mira mijita, shut up, before I shut you the fuck up. I ain't afraid of no woman.

    A STAR WAS BORN!!!! #ThankYouBrock

  7. #10117
    Layla: Make me you little bitch. I am not afraid of some drug-abused little mexican midget. I lay your ass out.

  8. #10118
    Black Ninja! bearkg88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    9,570
    Blog Entries
    102
    Hey thbk, i think if your adr is anything similar to car, you would do great
     

  9. #10119
    Black Ninja! TTC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    The Shield HQ
    Posts
    6,130
    Quote Originally Posted by FlawlessBroski View Post
    Layla: Make me you little bitch. I am not afraid of some drug-abused little mexican midget. I lay your ass out.
    Rey: Even when I'm high I can out wrestle you and all the viejas.

    A STAR WAS BORN!!!! #ThankYouBrock

  10. #10120
    Layla: You have't wrestled me yet, let's see you try you stupid midget.

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.