Page 1009 of 1879 FirstFirst ... 9 509 909 959 99910071008100910101011 1019 1059 1109 1509 ... LastLast
Results 10,081 to 10,090 of 18790
    Quote Originally Posted by FlawlessBroski View Post
    Layla: Mexico is a third world country. You have no control and your cartels run your goverment. At least the United Kingdom has sanitation.
    Dolph: Ouch! *Dolph laughs*

Hey Rey, Layla is about your size and build.. maybe you could actually beat her in a match seeing as you lose to everyone else. Then again.. I wouldn't bet on it.

IWA:
    1x Tag Team Champion - Ramon/Infection.
    IWA & EWN Tag Team of the Year 2013 - Ramon/Infection.

HWA:
    1x Adrenaline Champion - Ramon.
    HWA & EWN Champion of the Year 2012 - Ramon.
    Feud of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique
    Shocking Moment of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique

General:
    Feud of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.
    Promo of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.

Quote Originally Posted by THE HEARTBREAK KID View Post

Hey Rey, Layla is about your size and build.. maybe you could actually beat her in a match seeing as you lose to everyone else. Then again.. I wouldn't bet on it.
    Rey: You must not watch Nitro cause I've won. Oh wait, that's right you are in the B show aka Raw.

A STAR WAS BORN!!!! #ThankYouBrock

Layla: I'll have you know I am taller then him. *Smirks*

Quote Originally Posted by bearkg88 View Post
    Orton: funny how you had to have help to win that. So much for being the "great white"
    Sheamus: Whats wrong, fella? You a bit ill tempered because I hold gold and you don't? It's okay, lad. I hear the Divas championship is lookin' for a contender.

Dolph: Well done "Fella" Just like you.. The whole world said we would not win at the Great American Bash. I mean.. really? The All American Perfection losing at the Great American Bash? I don't think so. Once again me and Swagger have proved why we are that damn good and why we steal the show each and every week. #Showoff #Heel #PrimeTimeKingsOfWrestlingAllAmericanPerfection.
    Sheamus: People always underestimate the great ones, Dolph. The greater good did what the fans wanted. We won.

EWNCW:
    Van Darius

TWE/RTE:

Van Darius:
    *TWE/RTE Champion (9/23/12 - 2/14/14)

IWA:
    Ivan Draymen
    Van Darius
    *IWA Endurance Champion (4/28/13 - 8/4/13)

WWE:
    * Sheamus (US Champion 1/20/13 - )
    * Rob Van Dam

Dream Team Invitational:
    *The Vandals (w/ Van Hooligan X)

Rey: But, that doesn't change the fact that you are shitty wrestler. Just like all of this perras we call a divas division.

Layla: I'm a shitty wrestler. Wow, coming from you that means a lot. I'm surprised you can still see out your mask old man. I could probably kick your ass, and it'd be okay for you to fight back, because I fight girls like you. Besides when was the last time you really made an impact Rey?

Quote Originally Posted by TTC View Post
    Rey: You must not watch Nitro cause I've won. Oh wait, that's right you are in the B show aka Raw.
    Dolph: Rey, It's hard to believe you was once something, now look at you.. you are a mess! You will find I'm on Nitro too. Yes it's the A show, Duh! I'm on it. There is no show, with out the show off!.

Dolph: Oh really? Well do you have a younger sister he could perhaps wrestle? he's starting to smell of desperation! I think the last time he won a match.. the Monday Night wars were upon us.

IWA:

HWA:

General:

Layla: I'm a shitty wrestler. Wow, coming from you that means a lot. I'm surprised you can still see out your mask old man. I could probably kick your ass, and it'd be okay for you to fight back, because I fight girls like you. Besides when was the last time you really made an impact Rey?
    Dolph: Ouch again! Man it must suck to be you Rey.

IWA:

HWA:

General:

Dolph: Oh really? Well do you have a younger sister he could perhaps wrestle? he's starting to smell of desperation! I think the last time he won a match.. the Monday Night wars were upon us.
    Layla: I think he needs to wrestle Hornswoggle for it to be a fair fight. But Horn's got like ten pounds on him at least. I don't think he's won a match since he was getting sympathy votes for the world title.

Rey: Mira niƱa ascerosa, no talks to me like that. I might be olding in age, but I can at least wrestle rather than shake my ass off for the male viewers like you and Dolph do. You wanna know when was the last time I made an impact, go back watch some of the shows. Puda!
    Dolph: Rey, It's hard to believe you was once something, now look at you.. you are a mess! You will find I'm on Nitro too. Yes it's the A show, Duh! I'm on it. There is no show, with out the show off!.

Rey: I at least had a better world title reign. Actually, I had two count them two. Something you will never achieve, but I'm sure Jack will. And insults, wow you are such a man whore. I got the mind to take those tag titles away from you.