Page 1000 of 1879 FirstFirst ... 500 900 950 990998999100010011002 1010 1050 1100 1500 ... LastLast
Results 9,991 to 10,000 of 18790
    Alright I'm back, took longer than expected. Anyways I've got to finish compiling the show then to posting, so look for me to start posting sometime soon.

Extremely Lethal (Carbon & Venomous) - PWR
    1X IWA Tag Team Champions

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by G.G.G. View Post
    Alright I'm back, took longer than expected. Anyways I've got to finish compiling the show then to posting, so look for me to start posting sometime soon.
    Woo hoo!!!!!

Thanks Eddie for doing the fillers

It is indeed that time... time for The Great American Bash!

After a long while, the PPV is finally up! Please leave feedback, hope you enjoy

Since I didn't write any of the PPV, I can provide feedback!

Favorite Moment: Aries winning the title, plus Lita winning the Scramble match. Both were great to see.

Best Match: Road To Triumph match- Des did brilliantly with this.
    Best Promo: Hard to give this one, but had to go with Punk-Masked Man
    Best Piece of Booking: Barrett's debut. Rock & Ambrose getting their hands on each other finally. Aries winning.
    Best Debut *when applicable*: Barrett. Angle was close though.
    Any Piece of Booking You Didn't Like: Ryback-Goldberg not ending with a clear winner. I felt there should have been a clear winner here. I also feel that Steen-Reks should have ended differently, I think the dirty finishes are getting too much now.
    Any Matches and/or Promos That Could've Been Improved: There were some short promos but since Zero did 5 promos, it can be forgiven.
    Any Other Positives: AAP retaining, Reks retaining, Anderson winning.
    Anything else that fell below your expectation: Goldberg-Ryback, but apart from that, nothing really. I also felt Kidd winning with a DDT onto a chair wasn't that good a finish for a World Championship match.
    How would you improve the negative comments (if any): Cleaner, clearer finishes with some matches.
    Overall Show Grade: A. Best PPV for this place so far.

Also, would like to make an announcement on my own behalf- SummerSlam is next and the main event will be announced on the next shows. I will be fully writing this match out- something I haven't done since HWA days- and something I've been planning since around Mania. I'm looking forward to writing the match personally, and I hope everybody else is too.

Favorite Moment: The added force the UK now has being 4 strong with Barrett joining the ranks. This now makes UK, an even bigger force to be reckoned with in the WWE. I'm left wondering though, who will rise up to take them on, on route to SummerSlam.

Best Match: Aries-Jericho. Great main event. Had a lot of heart. Great moments throughout it all. Aries winning was just the finishing this match needed. Bear has done a fine, fine job as him and will make a great champion, Tommy has been on fire as Jericho though so the title change was a big surprise to say the least. Plus....Jericho vs Aries 2 at SummerSlam ='s dream match waiting to happen.

Best Promo: Going with Ambrose, Torphs has run with him and is sure to be a huge star. The confrontation with The Rock was a great touch for The Great American Bash, which I really, really hope finally leads to an official match being made between the 2 at SummerSlam.

Best Piece of Booking: The Rhodes-Sheamus match. I've been heavily invested in the Rhodes-Sheamus feud prior to the UK formation and Black's involvement in it, so I know just how personal this match was (even more so after the attack on Dusty Rhodes) so I followed this match closely waiting to see how it would be that Sheamus would fare without the UK at his beck and call and BOOM! Masked Man revealed as Barrett. Total mind fuck! This match great to see and the Barrett debut was fantastic which as stated before now makes the UK 4 man strong. UK may be one of the best stables to date in the WWE (fictional or real) so they are going to be great but I know one that will always be better (#sagaforlife )

Best Debut *when applicable*: Both Angle and Barrett earn this. Both debuts were exceptional.

Any Piece of Booking You Didn't Like: Somewhat. I really thought Paige, would be in the title match at SummerSlam and was gutted to see she fell out of it by -index and thumb made a microscopic space- that much haha though I knew as much as to expect the Kelly Kelly/Trish feud would be the one to move on to SummerSlam for the gold, the kicker in all this though.....Lita. Coming out of nowhere to make the match a triple threat, so you know that match is gonna be a show stealer at SummerSlam. I'm wondering what the future holds for Paige though.

Any Matches and/or Promos That Could've Been Improved: Nope.

Any Other Positives: Finally hearing from the masked man in the Punk side of things, and though it was revealed to Barrett, An accent like Barrett's is easily picked up so trying to figure out if the masked man that attacked Rhodes and the one who's been attacking Punk are in fact one and the same was a tough call unless of course some kind of voice changer was used to really hide anything in the voice that would give away who he was (which was the case here so kudos on you for adding that effect). Still seeing a masked man help out Sheamus in his match and assuming it was the same one that's been attacking Punk was a rushed judgment call on part of the announce team. So we'll see if the attacks continue for Punk on Raw (to reveal it wasn't Barret behind them) or if Barrett himself will explain that it was in fact he that was attacking Punk all along.

All American Perfection retaining, since I really did believe their reign was coming to an end at The Bash but now the added length to their reign on the road to SummerSlam will make the Tag Team scene really pop wondering who will be next in line to face and possibly dethrone them.

Reks retaining under shady circumstances, this will allow Steen-Reks to continue, just wondering how this feud will end and if another person will be added to the mix to make the WWE Intercontinental Championship match a triple threat given that many in Nitro including the former champion, Anderson, have been on fire and also deserve a shot at the gold.

Kidd retaining as well was a sight to see especially since Edge seemed to have the match won. I got a feeling things between these Canadian superstar are far from over, though they may be for Lesnar having been the one pinned, so where will Lesnar go from here? Nitro holds the answer to that and that I look forward to seeing.

Anything else that fell below your expectation: Somewhat. The ending of the Ryback-Goldberg match was non decisive and as good as this feud is, a winner will soon need to be decided to really make purpose of this whole feud.

Sandow losing. Not to say Hulk Hogan isn't a great character, I'd just prefer him in a non wrestling role and was expecting for Sandow to go over and continue to rise in the WWE, losing to Hogan sets him back a bit on that but he can definitely bounce back from this and play a stronger role in the WWE in the future.

How would you improve the negative comments (if any): I don't think I gave too many negative comments and if I did I explained the why of them, so that in itself shows you how I would've improved them.

Overall Show Grade: A+. One of the greatest PPV's put out to date but SummerSlam is the big ticket now. It has to be one of the best PPV's ever to really give it that Big 4 feel to it and seeing that Eddie will write the entire main event of it, is just a clear sign that it will be without a doubt, a PPV people will and should not want to miss at all.
    Last edited by S.E. Zero; 01-20-2013 at 12:02 PM.
    S.E. Zero is now Luizero. Look him up

Blog Entries
    Well that.....was awesome!!! Very very good show,congrats guys! I will send a more in depth review later. Also, just a quick notice, if aanyone is interested in reviewing my BTB, then shoot a pm my way
    And just to confirm, I will be playing Barrett something which I'm very excited for

EDIT: Also, if no person has volunteered to do the prediction contest, I'll do it, I would like to help out

Chris Diamond
    IWA Endurance Champion
    3/12/13-

Antonio Rizzo
    Chaos Roster member

Head of IWA Chaos

Wade Barrett
    Former Member of the United Kingdom stable

Daniel Bryan
    ????
    ????

Quote Originally Posted by NiallF96 View Post
    Well that.....was awesome!!! Very very good show,congrats guys! I will send a more in depth review later. Also, just a quick notice, if aanyone is interested in reviewing my BTB, then shoot a pm my way

And just to confirm, I will be playing Barrett something which I'm very excited for

EDIT: Also, if no person has volunteered to do the prediction contest, I'll do it, I would like to help out
    So you're Barrett eh? Very interesting. Looking forward to your work as part of the UK
    Last edited by S.E. Zero; 01-20-2013 at 06:18 AM.
    S.E. Zero is now Luizero. Look him up

Favorite Moment: On a personal note, Sting finally getting into the thick of thing. It's been a long wait due to plans being forced to change but I think finally we're about to get this ball rolling. On another note, A Double winning the WWE title. Nothing against Jericho's run but I think the time was right for a change.

Best Match: On the level of surprise and sheer coolness of the debut, I'm gonna give this to UK vs Black and Angle.

Best Promo: I'm going to give this as a tie between Cody Rhodes and CM Punk/Mask.

Best Piece of Booking: Ambrose and Rock finally coming to blows! YEAH!

Best Debut *when applicable*: Kurt Angle.

Any Piece of Booking You Didn't Like: Please don't hate me! But I don't like Tyson Kidd as the WHC, I felt Edge should have been the one to win that match. Nothing against Kidd, the character is done well but I feel Edge has done enough to take the strap.

Any Matches and/or Promos That Could've Been Improved: Just one match had a couple of minor infractions. Hogan vs Sandow, Sandow was referred to as Ambrose a couple times and had me reading back to see what i'd missed haha.

Any Other Positives: I think this was definitely one of the best PPVs in WWE Fed history. The Road to Triumph match was really great and kudos to Des on writing that.

Anything else that fell below your expectation: Naaaaah.

How would you improve the negative comments (if any): N/A

Overall Show Grade: A

Efed stuff that doesn't matter

1 x IWA World Heavyweight Champion - Malcolm Adonis

Current WWE World Heavyweight Champion - Dean Ambrose

1 x EWNCW Tag Team Champion - Malcolm Adonis w/ Kyojin

Current No 1 Contender to the EWNCW Title - Arthur Lansdale

I lied, it matters.

"Tell me.. what is insane about wanting to create perfection? I'd be crazy not to." - Jarvis Cole

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by S.E. Zero View Post
    So you're Barrett eh? Very interesting. Looking forward to your work as part of the UK
    Thanks mate

Chris Diamond
    IWA Endurance Champion
    3/12/13-

Antonio Rizzo
    Chaos Roster member

Head of IWA Chaos

Wade Barrett
    Former Member of the United Kingdom stable

Daniel Bryan
    ????
    ????