Page 971 of 1817 FirstFirst ... 471871921961969970971972973981102110711471 ... LastLast
Results 9,701 to 9,710 of 18169
    Quote Originally Posted by TTC View Post
    Rey: See this is a fine example of what's wrong with world today. Everyone rather show some pitty. Well let me tell you something Trish I don't need to be liked. I need no one's compation. I am self made man. I've won titles all on my own not because of other people. I've done it all and I've done it with pitty from the fans and the wrestlers alike. That's why I've changed who I am. You are like Daniels, Lethal and Anderson you drive on pitty. You drive from the emotions of the fans. Th's why you are weak

Rey: Bullying? Really?Name calling? You are showing what the divas division is truly about. Nothing, but a room full of dirty little perras.
    Trish: Last I checked Rey I was a 7 time Women's Champion and one of the biggest names in this company's history so I don't need to rely on pity. As for claiming that Kaitlyn's comments represent what the whole division is all about that's just stupid and incredibly shallow on your part. Would it be safe to say that you speak on behalf of the whole men's division or are you just another tool who thinks he's more important than he actually is?

WWE Fantasy Fed
    Eve Torres
    Chyna
    ???
    ???

RTE
    Eden Sky - First and only TWE Vixxen's Champion

IWA

Sugar & Spice

JBW (Closed Fed)
    Athena
    - First female to become Intercontinental Champion
    Eden Sky - JBW Bombshell Champion

Quote Originally Posted by Glamour Girl View Post
    Trish: Last I checked Rey I was a 7 time Women's Champion and one of the biggest names in this company's history so I don't need to rely on pity. As for claiming that Kaitlyn's comments represent what the whole division is all about that's just stupid and incredibly shallow on your part. Would it be safe to say that you speak on behalf of the whole men's division or are you just another tool who thinks he's more important than he actually is?
    Rey: Let me check. That's right I'm a former World Champion, ex WWE Champ, multi time IC Champ, and former Tag Team Champion. So, yeah I am better than the whole roster. I'm also the greatest Mexican Luchador to ever wrestle. Yeah, I'm also counting Eddie, but he is infirior to me. Just like you were to Lita and still are to most divas here.

A STAR WAS BORN!!!! #ThankYouBrock

Rey: Let me check. That's right I'm a former World Champion, ex WWE Champ, multi time IC Champ, and former Tag Team Champion. So, yeah I am better than the whole roster. I'm also the greatest Mexican Luchador to ever wrestle. Yeah, I'm also counting Eddie, but he is infirior to me. Just like you were to Lita and still are to most divas here.
    Kaitlyn: Aye Rey... estas chiquito pero picoso pero bien pendejo! I hope I got it right!!!
    ​​​

IWA: Tenacious D(ave) and Dave "The Gunner" Steele
    The Official Poster Creator for the IWA

Quote Originally Posted by Asherdelampyr View Post
    If I could fuck the way Dave makes posters, I would become the most successful male whore in history. Seriously, my balls are clapping, well fucking done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vandarius View Post
    For those who are too lazy to go to the front page ( ;D ), I have Dave's sexy PPV poster as my signature! Mad props to Dave!

Quote Originally Posted by Super_Dave View Post
    Kaitlyn: Aye Rey... estas chiquito pero picoso pero bien pendejo! I hope I got it right!!!
    Rey: *Stas clapping sarcasticly.* Oh look at that. Esta perra, knows more than just pretend wrestle.

Rey: *Stas clapping sarcasticly.* Oh look at that. Esta perra, knows more than just pretend wrestle.
    Kaitlyn: Pretend wrestling is your category little man! You'll never amount to a hill of beans! I shouldn't have said that, now Rey is starting to look for real beans!
    ​​​

If I could fuck the way Dave makes posters, I would become the most successful male whore in history. Seriously, my balls are clapping, well fucking done.
    For those who are too lazy to go to the front page ( ;D ), I have Dave's sexy PPV poster as my signature! Mad props to Dave!

Kaitlyn: Pretend wrestling is your category little man! You'll never amount to a hill of beans! I shouldn't have said that, now Rey is starting to look for real beans!
    Rey: *Stops his search.* Sorry I was looking for a fuck to give. Also, I'll never amount to a bean. Sorry putita, but I've surpassed what people here in the WWE can only dream to achieve.

Rey: *Stops his search.* Sorry I was looking for a fuck to give. Also, I'll never amount to a bean. Sorry putita, but I've surpassed what people here in the WWE can only dream to achieve.
    Kaitlyn: That's whats called "feeling sorry for you".
    ​​​

Trish: Come on Kaitlyn, don't waste your time with this jackass. Let's go have a drink.

WWE Fantasy Fed
    Eve Torres
    Chyna
    ???
    ???

RTE
    Eden Sky - First and only TWE Vixxen's Champion

IWA

Sugar & Spice

JBW (Closed Fed)
    Athena
    - First female to become Intercontinental Champion
    Eden Sky - JBW Bombshell Champion

Trish: Come on Kaitlyn, don't waste your time with this jackass. Let's go have a drink.
    Kaitlyn: Lead the way Trish!
    ​​​

Rey: No. It's called being the best DAMN HIGH FLYER EVER. I've proved every single second I'm in the ring. That's why I'm better than Daniels, Lethal and especially that overrated jackass Anderson. The one we should feel sorry for is the audience cause they have to see such a shitty divas division.
    Rey: Wrong. You should be in the kitchen making me a sandwhich and getting me a cold beer. So, hop to it.*Points to the kitchen.*