Page 958 of 1820 FirstFirst ... 458858908948956957958959960968100810581458 ... LastLast
Results 9,571 to 9,580 of 18199
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    Yeah? How about I book you in a non title match @ the GAB instead?! >:-)
    That would be sweet. Aries vs someone earlier in the night, and then against Jericho later. Two wins one night. Boo ya!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by bearkg88 View Post
    That would be sweet. Aries vs someone earlier in the night, and then against Jericho later. Two wins one night. Boo ya!
    Nope. Your match with Jericho could be non title. I could make it happen! >:-)

Nope. Your match with Jericho could be non title. I could make it happen! >:-)
    You can't book a match on a PPV dude, the Raw or Nitro afterwards is your last chance to do it. When I gave you the match to book, I meant you do it on the next show.

Efedding:
    Creative of the Year 2012
    Superstar of the Year 2012 (Kyojin)
    User of the Year 2013
    Writer of Match of the Year 2013
    EWNCW Tag Team of the Year 2013 (Hot Wasabi- with Torphy)
    eWN eFed Hall of Famer Class 2
    Final ICW World Champion (Kyojin)
    Current WWE Champion (Cody Rhodes)

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by No_1eddiefan View Post
    You can't book a match on a PPV dude, the Raw or Nitro afterwards is your last chance to do it. When I gave you the match to book, I meant you do it on the next show.
    I knew about the no PPV thing but not about the expiration period. I have an idea and I'll PM you about it now.

Blog Entries
    Alright. Match idea has been sent in now. Hehehehehehehe. *rubs hand together*

Blog Entries
    [QUOTE=K2Jelly;724144]Alright. Match idea has been sent in now. Hehehehehehehe. *rubs hand together*[/QUOT
    Interesting... Can you say if it's for Raw or Nitro?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by bearkg88 View Post
    Alright. Match idea has been sent in now. Hehehehehehehe. *rubs hand together*
    Interesting... Can you say if it's for Raw or Nitro?
    Post Chaos tonight and I'll tell ya.

Blog Entries
    Post Chaos tonight and I'll tell ya.

Haha i don't have all the stuff and I said Friday was the deadline....so......no........

sorry

Gotta give praise to G right now. That was the best Anderson promo he's done so far.
    Quote Originally Posted by THE HEARTBREAK KID View Post
    His earlier ones were pretty damn good when he came here too mate, he's been nothing but good since coming to the fed and we found a gem with him no doubt.

Is all of Nitro up then?.
    Nah not by a long shot.

But yeah I know- that was still his best one though in my eyes.

Thanks for the very high praise guys, means a lot. I feel like my past two promos (this weeks and last) were the best I've done for Anderson since my Parking Lot Promo back when I first started.

Batista has learned to embrace the hate

EFed
    IWA
    Extremely Lethal (Carbon & Venomous)

WWE Fantasy
    Jack Swagger
    Mr. Anderson
    ???
    ???

Blog Entries
    Best Match: Again tough to pick. What we saw of the tag team match between the PTP and KoW was good, and left us wanting more, which we'll get at the ppv with American Perfection added to the mix. I liked the main event too. Added to each guy as we head to the ppv and their respective matches. All matches were done to a very good standard though.
    Best Promo: Hard to choose. The Kelly Kelly promo was good, the Sheamus/Rhodes exchange was great, I also liked the big tag teams promo. Hogan/Sandow was good too. Those were the standouts for me.
    Best Piece of Booking: ending the show with that massive brawl. It furthered the storylines of all involved in the match with nobody getting the upper hand (so making sure that nobody knows who might win at the ppv) and furthered the Teddy Long/Eve feud with teddy having no control over things.
    Any Piece of Booking You Didn't Like: Not really.
    Any Matches and/or Promos That Could've Been Improved: I think all matches were of good quality from what you'd expect from a show (a go home show for that matter) and I think all promos were well done on this show.
    Any Other Positives: Commentary has improved greatly since the early days of the fed. I think the commentary is now written much more similar to what you'd expect to hear from JR and King, whereas in the early days it wasn't replicating them.
    Any Other Constructive Criticism: I hope promos will continue with the same standard going forward. It'll be disappointing if the standard were to drop drastically from that show. Also that's the best show in a while. Most shows from this fed are of acceptable/decent quality, but if shows can be done to that standard on a regular basis, then that would be awesome!
    Overall Show Grade: Solid A for me. As I said, best show in a while.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!