Page 950 of 1879 FirstFirst ... 450 850 900 940948949950951952 960 1000 1050 1450 ... LastLast
Results 9,491 to 9,500 of 18790
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by No_1eddiefan View Post
    Best Match: Main event
    Best Promo: Gonna go with Sandow/Hogan
    Best Piece of Booking: The main event ending in absolute chaos. It makes me excited for the matches come GAB.
    Best Debut *when applicable*: Not sure there was one.
    Any Piece of Booking You Didn't Like: Goldberg being on the heel team. Neither Ryback nor Goldberg are heels, and in fact, out of the two of them, Ryback is more of a heel by his promos.
    Any Matches and/or Promos That Could've Been Improved: Nothing I could really see.
    Any Other Positives: Everybody seemed to pull out their best work for promos. Tag Team promo, Jericho/Aries, Goldberg/Ryback & Black/Regal/Mcintyre.
    Any Other Constructive Criticism: Not anything I can think of right now.
    Overall Show Grade: A-. Best Raw in a long time, maybe even since the brand expansion.
    Goddamit. Not what I was going for at all. -_-

Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    I think this has nothing to do with face or heels... Ryback and Goldberg are you two beasts that need to beat the shit out of each other and see who is left standing. This is a feud that needs to be done and then have them go their separate ways. I might be wrong though.
    ​​​

IWA: Tenacious D(ave) and Dave "The Gunner" Steele
    The Official Poster Creator for the IWA

Quote Originally Posted by Asherdelampyr View Post
    If I could fuck the way Dave makes posters, I would become the most successful male whore in history. Seriously, my balls are clapping, well fucking done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vandarius View Post
    For those who are too lazy to go to the front page ( ;D ), I have Dave's sexy PPV poster as my signature! Mad props to Dave!

Quote Originally Posted by Super_Dave View Post
    I think this has nothing to do with face or heels... Ryback and Goldberg are you two beasts that need to beat the shit out of each other and see who is left standing. This is a feud that needs to be done and then have them go their separate ways. I might be wrong though.
    ^^This.
    It's a Face vs. Face thing, but even then, it isn't really about who is worse at presenting himself as a face and leans more toward heel, but rather that the two of you have a different approach to getting your points across.

I'm the guy in the back with the red wig.

Amateur Wrestling Record: 223-15

Ring Wars Carolina Achievements:
    2-time RWC No Limitz Champion (1 April 2012 - 8 September 2012; 2 November 2013 - 23 November 2013) [181 total days]
    1-time RWC Heavyweight Champion (11 May 2013 - 20 July 2013) [70 Days]

Quote Originally Posted by The Tyndall Effect View Post
    ^^This.
    It's a Face vs. Face thing, but even then, it isn't really about who is worse at presenting himself as a face and leans more toward heel, but rather that the two of you have a different approach to getting your points across.
    What he said...
    ​​​

If I could fuck the way Dave makes posters, I would become the most successful male whore in history. Seriously, my balls are clapping, well fucking done.
    For those who are too lazy to go to the front page ( ;D ), I have Dave's sexy PPV poster as my signature! Mad props to Dave!

Blog Entries
    Best Match: Main Event

Best Promo: Tough one...if i didn't pick one of mine, i'd go with the tag team promo. If i went with one I was involved in, i'd go Aries/Jericho, as I thought Tommy did a great job

Best Piece of Booking: THe ending. Upon learning of the main event i was wondering who would walk away the winner. I'm glad it was undecided and just ended in case. Throws the sense of "no one knows how GAB is going to go" instead of someone getting momentum going into the PPV

Best Debut *when applicable*: NA

Any Piece of Booking You Didn't Like: Ryback/Golderg. Eddie makes a good point i think. When i learned Goldberg was on the heel team I was like "wait....Goldberg isn't a heel..what?" I think it would have been better to include two different people like Sandow and Hogan, or Black and Drew.

Any Matches and/or Promos That Could've Been Improved: No promos or matches. You guys did a great job with matches this week.

Any Other Positives: All around great show. All of the matches and promos were really good.

Any Other Constructive Criticism: None

Overall Show Grade: A, best Raw in a long time

So I'm about to read Raw which I'm excited about.. Thanks for the feedback so far guys

As for the Ryback/Goldberg feud it's simply which ever way you would look at it, we have played them both as themselves with this personal feud being about who comes out on top. I think Tyndall summed it up well.

IWA:
    1x Tag Team Champion - Ramon/Infection.
    IWA & EWN Tag Team of the Year 2013 - Ramon/Infection.

HWA:
    1x Adrenaline Champion - Ramon.
    HWA & EWN Champion of the Year 2012 - Ramon.
    Feud of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique
    Shocking Moment of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique

General:
    Feud of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.
    Promo of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.

Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    You're still coming across as a face, but next to Goldberg- who is more of a babyface- you come across as a heel in my eyes.

Quote Originally Posted by Super_Dave View Post
    I agree in the most part- and that's probably why I disliked Goldberg being on the heel team, I don't think either guy should be characterized as a heel.

Goldberg as a heel would never work... look what happened when Goldberg aligned himself with Vince Russo and The New Blood faction, he didn't last long at that. I think Ryback is the same way.
    ​​​

I will be posting some Nitro today. How much depends on when I get promos from:

K2Jelly x2
    SEZ/Krysys
    Torphy

I don't expect one today, and the deadline tomorrow's so there's no rush, but I will be re-arranging at least one of these promos so you can get more show tonight.

Raw feedback:

Loved the Jericho/Aries promo, top notch from two of the best IMO. Loved that Aries talked about past winners and then the response from Jericho was spot on.

I liked the promo's from Trish and Beth and I'm pleased with how successful the Road To Triumph has been so far.

The tag team promo was quality! I'm a little biased but I think it was very well done from everyone involved.

Another good Kelly promo, Bear has done awesome developing her into this super bitch.

Real shame about the Kane promo but we understand and hope you feel better soon TTC.. if anyone has any issues with promo's or a problem. then please speak to us as early as you can so we can help.

Loved the Rhodes/Sheamus promo too! Awesome job guys, Eddie Kudos to you for making me think twice if you were actually American Haha! That really does say how well you have done with Rhodes. As for Vand, since the first moment he joined this fed he's been top notch and has always delivered with Sheamus.

Good promo from Punk and it showed his honor once again with the way he handled the promo, I'm starting to Dig this new gimmick.

Good promo from Hulk & Sandow, really enjoying this feud and both guys are doing really well, keep it up lads.

Well done promo from Jelly & Dave with Goldberg/Ryback. I imagine it's pretty hard to write for these guys but I think you guys have done well and it's now time to see them fight!!

Really good main event G! Loved the chaos ending and the show has set up things really well for GAB. Looking forward to Nitro now and hopefully it continues the momentum!

IWA:
    1x Tag Team Champion - Ramon/Infection.
    IWA & EWN Tag Team of the Year 2013 - Ramon/Infection.

HWA:
    1x Adrenaline Champion - Ramon.
    HWA & EWN Champion of the Year 2012 - Ramon.
    Feud of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique
    Shocking Moment of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique

General:
    Feud of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.
    Promo of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.