Page 949 of 1879 FirstFirst ... 449 849 899 939947948949950951 959 999 1049 1449 ... LastLast
Results 9,481 to 9,490 of 18790
    Alright as of this point, I'm still missing the promo, but I can move on without it, I'm going to compile the show into a document before I post since it's long so it'll be a little bit before I actually start posting, but I'll be posting within the hour

Extremely Lethal (Carbon & Venomous) - EWNCW; IWA
    1X IWA Tag Team Champions

Quote Originally Posted by G.G.G. View Post
    Alright as of this point, I'm still missing the promo, but I can move on without it, I'm going to compile the show into a document before I post since it's long so it'll be a little bit before I actually start posting, but I'll be posting within the hour
    Got it looking forward to the show.
    S.E. Zero is now Luizero. Look him up

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by G.G.G. View Post
    Woo hoo!!!!!!

Alright this show is huge, in a word document it was 30 pages long! Its going up now

Ok, first off sorry. I want to apologize for not turning in my promo. You see for the past week I had some personal issues going on. Then they finally caught up today as I had a nervous breakdown at my first day at school. I was taking to the hospital and actually got attended pretty fast. They told me, I had too much stress for a kid my age. So, they gave me some meds to relax. However, I'm still very sorry for the lateness. I got home awhile ago, but my mom wouldn't let me near a computer, so I'm doing this from my PS3. If you still need my promo, it's still Tuesday in my part of the world, so I'll be able to do so. Once again I apologize.

A STAR WAS BORN!!!! #ThankYouBrock

Quote Originally Posted by TTC View Post
    Ok, first off sorry. I want to apologize for not turning in my promo. You see for the past week I had some personal issues going on. Then they finally caught up today as I had a nervous breakdown at my first day at school. I was taking to the hospital and actually got attended pretty fast. They told me, I had too much stress for a kid my age. So, they gave me some meds to relax. However, I'm still very sorry for the lateness. I got home awhile ago, but my mom wouldn't let me near a computer, so I'm doing this from my PS3. If you still need my promo, it's still Tuesday in my part of the world, so I'll be able to do so. Once again I apologize.
    Don't worry about it bro was able to go about it in a way that worked.

Right guys full show is up. Make sure you leave feedback in the form on the first page of this thread, it really is important, it helps us make the show better for you guys.

Blog Entries
    Ok so i read the show as it went up, but I'm tired, so i'll provide proper feedback tomorrow, but I will say this. Great show! Some really great promos. now hopefully Nitro keeps the hype going into GAB

The show was great, loved the ending and felt that a lot of the wins and promos this show really raised the stakes for what's about to come which is great. Good work everyone involved.

WWE Fantasy Fed
    Eve Torres
    Chyna
    ???
    ???

RTE
    Eden Sky - First and only TWE Vixxen's Champion

IWA

Sugar & Spice

JBW (Closed Fed)
    Athena
    - First female to become Intercontinental Champion
    Eden Sky - JBW Bombshell Champion

Awesome show... The Great American Bash is going to be awesome.
    ​​​

IWA: Tenacious D(ave) and Dave "The Gunner" Steele
    The Official Poster Creator for the IWA

Quote Originally Posted by Asherdelampyr View Post
    If I could fuck the way Dave makes posters, I would become the most successful male whore in history. Seriously, my balls are clapping, well fucking done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vandarius View Post
    For those who are too lazy to go to the front page ( ;D ), I have Dave's sexy PPV poster as my signature! Mad props to Dave!

Best Match: Main event
    Best Promo: Gonna go with Sandow/Hogan
    Best Piece of Booking: The main event ending in absolute chaos. It makes me excited for the matches come GAB.
    Best Debut *when applicable*: Not sure there was one.
    Any Piece of Booking You Didn't Like: Goldberg being on the heel team. Neither Ryback nor Goldberg are heels, and in fact, out of the two of them, Ryback is more of a heel by his promos.
    Any Matches and/or Promos That Could've Been Improved: Nothing I could really see.
    Any Other Positives: Everybody seemed to pull out their best work for promos. Tag Team promo, Jericho/Aries, Goldberg/Ryback & Black/Regal/Mcintyre.
    Any Other Constructive Criticism: Not anything I can think of right now.
    Overall Show Grade: A-. Best Raw in a long time, maybe even since the brand expansion.

Kyojin

Final ICW World Champion

eWN eFed Superstar of the Year 2012

ICW/IWA Superstar of the Year 2012

Final HWA Adrenaline Champion

Final EWNCW Rage Ignition Champion

Former EWNCW Tag Team Champion (as part of Hot Wasabi)

EWNCW Tag Team of the Year 2013 (as part of Hot Wasabi)

Former 2x IWA Endurance Champion

Former 2x ICW Insanity Champion