Page 944 of 1879 FirstFirst ... 444 844 894 934942943944945946 954 994 1044 1444 ... LastLast
Results 9,431 to 9,440 of 18790
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by G.G.G. View Post
    Still waiting on a few promos. I did give everyone till Tuesday so we will see
    How many are a few? And are the users who have to do em online now?

Missing three, and I've contacted those who need to do it they were online when I checked so we will see

Extremely Lethal (Carbon & Venomous) - EWNCW; IWA
    1X IWA Tag Team Champions

Blog Entries
    * we see austin aries inside of a store pushing a shopping cart around. He turns down an aisle, and immediately grabs an item throwing it into the basket. He heads down further, grabbing some kind of box. Aries turns, whistling, as he heads around the corner and straight for the cash register*

Cashier: welcome to toys r us sir. Did you find everything ok?

Aries: why yes i did. Thank you....leticia.

Leticia: not a problem.

*aries hands the two items to the cashier as she rings them up*

Leticia: your total will be 75.

Aries: youch...ok...here you go.

*aries hands her a 100, as she hands him back 25. He smiles, as his items are bagged and placed back into the shopping cart. Aries pushes them out of the store, as he gets to his truck. He looks at the camera smiling.

Aries: see chris, im a man of my word. I said id have something for you and i got it.

*aries reaches into the bags, pulling out a replica wwe championship, and a box of legos*

Aries: now you can make sure you never lose the wwe championship because you will always have this. Hell, put it on your mantle at home. I dont care. What i do care about is the real one, the one on your shoulder. Like i said chris, i am a man of my word, and my word is, you wont walk out of the great american bash champion. Well, if you will excuse me, im headed to the arena. Raw is tonight, and chris, boy am i excited to see you.

*aries throws the belt and legos into his truck, as he climbs in, and drives off*

Blog Entries
    So seeing as how G.G.G. got on, and got off, and I saw from VM's TTC hasn't got his promo in yet, I'm guessing no Raw tonight. Big sad face :/

Hopefully tomorrow though! Will give me something to read while at work. Now, time to update some IWA stuff and do two promos for other efeds!

Quote Originally Posted by bearkg88 View Post
    So seeing as how G.G.G. got on, and got off, and I saw from VM's TTC hasn't got his promo in yet, I'm guessing no Raw tonight. Big sad face :/

Hopefully tomorrow though! Will give me something to read while at work. Now, time to update some IWA stuff and do two promos for other efeds!
    Yupp RAW will be tomorrow, this was the plan all along but there was a chance for tonight cause people got their promos in early.

Also just a notice that I'll be updating my bio for my tag team in IWA for the next few days to get the gimmick completely down.

Extremely Lethal (Carbon & Venomous) - EWNCW; IWA
    1X IWA Tag Team Champions

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by G.G.G. View Post
    Yupp RAW will be tomorrow, this was the plan all along but there was a chance for tonight cause people got their promos in early.

Also just a notice that I'll be updating my bio for my tag team in IWA for the next few days to get the gimmick completely down.
    Sounds good to hear bro!

Blog Entries
    * we see austin aries inside of a store pushing a shopping cart around. He turns down an aisle, and immediately grabs an item throwing it into the basket. He heads down further, grabbing some kind of box. Aries turns, whistling, as he heads around the corner and straight for the cash register*

*aries hands her a 100, as she hands him back 25. He smiles, as his items are bagged and placed back into the shopping cart. Aries pushes them out of the store, as he gets to his truck. He looks at the camera smiling.

Aries: see chris, im a man of my word. I said id have something for you and i got it.

*aries reaches into the bags, pulling out a replica wwe championship, and a box of legos*

Aries: now you can make sure you never lose the wwe championship because you will always have this. Hell, put it on your mantle at home. I dont care. What i do care about is the real one, the one on your shoulder. Like i said chris, i am a man of my word, and my word is, you wont walk out of the great american bash champion. Well, if you will excuse me, im headed to the arena. Raw is tonight, and chris, boy am i excited to see you.

*aries throws the belt and legos into his truck, as he climbs in, and drives off*
    Jericho: How very pathetic of you Aries.
    How very very wrong you are to even think you have a chance to beat me at the Great American Bash. This country doesn't deserve an American Champion, because there isn't an American champion that's worthy of carrying this title. And these toys that you've just bought here will serve to do one thing that's for sure. Because after I beat you at the Great American Bash, I expect you to come out on Raw and throw your toys out of the pram as you beg for another shot at it, just like CM Punk did before you.

Well you know what? I'm sick of that same old routine.I got sick of it when The Undertaker did it to me, and I got sick of it when CM Punk did it too, and unfortunately for you, I'm not going to entertain it when you do it.

You say that you're a man of your word? You say that I won't walk out of the Great American Bash with the WWE Championship? Well as I said previously, I've made a career of defying odds. I've made a career of producing the unexpected. I've made a career of doing what I've been told I can't do. And when the Great American Bash comes to an end, and the next night on Monday night Raw, I'll be standing in the ring telling the world how Chris Jericho did it again. Again, and again, and again, and again , and again!
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    How very very wrong you are to even think you have a chance to beat me at the Great American Bash. This country doesn't deserve an American Champion, because there isn't an American champion that's worthy of carrying this title. And these toys that you've just bought here will serve to do one thing that's for sure. Because after I beat you at the Great American Bash, I expect you to come out on Raw and throw your toys out of the pram as you beg for another shot at it, just like CM Punk did before you.

Well you know what? I'm sick of that same old routine.I got sick of it when The Undertaker did it to me, and I got sick of it when CM Punk did it too, and unfortunately for you, I'm not going to entertain it when you do it.

You say that you're a man of your word? You say that I won't walk out of the Great American Bash with the WWE Championship? Well as I said previously, I've made a career of defying odds. I've made a career of producing the unexpected. I've made a career of doing what I've been told I can't do. And when the Great American Bash comes to an end, and the next night on Monday night Raw, I'll be standing in the ring telling the world how Chris Jericho did it again. Again, and again, and again, and again , and again!
    Nice reply Im off to bed but Ill reply sometime tomorrow!

I was one of the promos missing. I fell asleep whilst doing it yesterday

I'm just finishing it now though
    ‚Äč

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post

Quality guys!

Also, lets get these promo's done guys so we can get Raw posted tonight!

Right.. Back to doing my promo's

IWA:
    1x Tag Team Champion - Ramon/Infection.
    IWA & EWN Tag Team of the Year 2013 - Ramon/Infection.

HWA:
    1x Adrenaline Champion - Ramon.
    HWA & EWN Champion of the Year 2012 - Ramon.
    Feud of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique
    Shocking Moment of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique

General:
    Feud of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.
    Promo of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.