Page 940 of 1879 FirstFirst ... 440 840 890 930938939940941942 950 990 1040 1440 ... LastLast
Results 9,391 to 9,400 of 18790
    Bobby: How many wrong statements have you made today? By no means are you a show stopper or anything like that. You are just in Jack's shadow and you know it!

A STAR WAS BORN!!!! #ThankYouBrock

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by TTC View Post
    James: How about this PrimeTime Weasels. You put up or shut up.
    Young: We've BEEN doing it! Hello?! Seriously, man, have Bobby drive you home because it's obvious that you're under the influence of something other than your general brand of ignorance.

O'Neil: And soon enough, we'll be holding onto those tag team championships so enjoy your product ads. That's the only milestone you'll be accomplishing here.

Bobby: Nope. We'll achieve more than our ads. We'll be kicking ass and taking names.

James: I say, we start with the two of ya!

Quote Originally Posted by bearkg88 View Post
    Aries: first off...the cape and pink thing are last season. Shades are what is happening now.

*aries puts a pair of shades on smirking*

Second, let me paint a picture for you. Its the great american bash. The fans are going insane. Jim ross is screaming by gawd over his headset and bischoff is yelling no freaking way. The thing everyone is going crazy for is me, on the top turnbuckle, driving jericho head first into the ring mat with a brainbuster, and getting the 1..2..3. Now that will be the true show stealing moment bleach blondie
    Dolph: Actually, Pink is still in.. *Points to the shirt* It just takes the right person to pull it off.

That's a nice dream, but here is the reality.. It's the Great American Bash, Jericho walks in with the title and walks out with the title, your left looking around at the fans, wondering what could have been.. JR is screaming Bah Gawd he was awful, Bischoff shouting No freaking way should he have been in this main event.

The Next Raw you will come out. I should have won, Jericho got lucky it was because of this.. it was because of that. Another week will pass and it will be Austin who?.

It will all end with you being wished well in your future and people saying.. Austin Aries? Remember him!

Now that's the reality Aries.

IWA:
    1x Tag Team Champion - Ramon/Infection.
    IWA & EWN Tag Team of the Year 2013 - Ramon/Infection.

HWA:
    1x Adrenaline Champion - Ramon.
    HWA & EWN Champion of the Year 2012 - Ramon.
    Feud of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique
    Shocking Moment of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique

General:
    Feud of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.
    Promo of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.

Bobby: How many wrong statements have you made today? By no means are you a show stopper or anything like that. You are just in Jack's shadow and you know it!
    Dolph: Listen Roode. I'm one half of the tag team champions, one half of the greatest tag teams off all time, any shadow that's been cast, is done jointly from the Prime time Kings of Wrestling, All American Perfection!

Just because you carry your team, lets face it.. it's not hard considering the other is an alcoholic redneck, the same rules do not apply to the better teams like us.. That's not a statement, that's a fact.

IWA:

HWA:

General:

Bobby: No you listen Dolphy boy. I'm The IT Factor of Professional Wrestling. I'm a former World Champion in my own right just like you. Only thing I didn't have a 15 minute reign. And Jack had a better reign you'll ever wish of having. As far as shadowing people just step in the ring with us, Beer Money, and you'll just be another put together tag team by the WWE.

Bobby: No you listen Dolphy boy. I'm The IT Factor of Professional Wrestling. I'm a former World Champion in my own right just like you. Only thing I didn't have a 15 minute reign. And Jack had a better reign you'll ever wish of having. As far as shadowing people just step in the ring with us, Beer Money, and you'll just be another put together tag team by the WWE.
    Dolph: Did you really just call yourself the shit factor of professional wrestling? *Dolph laughs* Wow. At least you are honest man, as for the rest it don't matter about what I did.. or you did, it's about what we are doing.. Currently, I'm a tag team champion in the greatest team of all time with a partner that Vickie found me.

You, currently? well your trying to sell everyone that your this great tag team that's come to rule the major leagues, yet you lose to the Kings of Wrestling.. an indy team, wow! way to go guys, I would suggest sticking with the WWE.Com exclusives.

IWA:

HWA:

General:

Bobby: Like I said before, but you were probably not listening cause you were doing some naughty stuff down there. KOW brought their A game. They proved themselves, but if the match was fair is for another day. Also, I know why you don't like talking about the past. Isn't that right Mikey or was it Kenney? I forget you were all just the corporate puppets of Vince and family.

Raw & Nitro promos done and in HQ.

Bobby: Like I said before, but you were probably not listening cause you were doing some naughty stuff down there. KOW brought their A game. They proved themselves, but if the match was fair is for another day. Also, I know why you don't like talking about the past. Isn't that right Mikey or was it Kenney? I forget you were all just the corporate puppets of Vince and family.
    Dolph: You want to talk about the past? the male cheerleader thing? fine. go ahead and laugh, but understand this.. even as a cheerleader doing all the stupid stuff we did, I was stealing the show! Main eventing shows against DX, so yeah.. laugh it up, the sad truth that's a low point for me, for people like you.. it would be highlight and you know it.

IWA:

HWA:

General: