Page 939 of 1820 FirstFirst ... 43983988992993793893994094194998910391439 ... LastLast
Results 9,381 to 9,390 of 18194
    Quote Originally Posted by bearkg88 View Post
    Aries: first off, as i said before i won the king of the ring, dont refer to me as king aries. I hate that idea. Im not a king im a future champ. Second, say it again and ill be liable to drop you on your thick skull dolph. And to clarify, i didnt bitch and moan for a chance, i asked for one. The same thing countless others have done, yourself included im sure. As for jericho, keep a close eye on my match ziggler, because ill show you and everyone else why im levels above the rest of you
    Dolph: You hate the idea of being King? That's good, people will not remember soon anyways. Once you lose to Jericho, everyone would have moved on and there will be you, watching me steal the show week in, week out with the tag team title around my waist.

It won't be all bad for you though Aries, you can go back to TNA and wear that cape thing again while claiming to be the best in world like you did before.. OR! You could beg and grovel to Teddy for another chance? it worked the first time right.

IWA:
    1x Tag Team Champion - Ramon/Infection.
    IWA & EWN Tag Team of the Year 2013 - Ramon/Infection.

HWA:
    1x & last Adrenaline Champion - Ramon.
    HWA & EWN Champion of the Year 2012 - Ramon.
    Feud of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique
    Shocking Moment of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique

General:
    Feud of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.
    Promo of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.

Wait...did nitros go out already? Darn :/

Also this is meant for des and for others, if you notice at times i write stuff like this, i'm or you're. And sometimes i write it like this im or dont. Normally if there is no apostrophe its because im icing from my phone.
    Yeah.. Same here!

Okay, not really. My grammar is just that bad.

Noted man! I did actually just wonder why it looked different Haha.

IWA:

HWA:

General:

Quote Originally Posted by TTC View Post
    Bobby: Correction. People actually care for us.

James: Our WWE.com exclusive got more action than you can imagine. So, take that gay-boy.
    Dolph: Your WWE exclusive? *Dolph laughs* Oh I'm sorry, that's right.. we are not hear for titles or show stealing matches, it's WWE.Com exclusives that we should be aiming for, Stupidity.

Also dude, be careful with the "Gay" stuff man, It's understandable because of what you have said in IC but just be careful bro.

IWA:

HWA:

General:

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by THE HEARTBREAK KID View Post
    Yeah.. Same here!

Okay, not really. My grammar is just that bad.

Noted man! I did actually just wonder why it looked different Haha.
    Ya the one day des called me out on your and you're and it pissed me off cause i was on my phone haha. I just didnt want anyone to think i have bad grammar, its just writing shorter on a cell than i normally would ya know?

Btw thbk, u talked to glamour at all? And how goes ur promo for iwa?

Blog Entries
    Bobby: Correction. People actually care for us.

James: Our WWE.com exclusive got more action than you can imagine. So, take that gay-boy.
    Young: The only people who care about you are viewers in the demographics that own trailers and use the forests, in their backyards as latrines. Screw your WWE.com exclusive. Whoopie damn doo. You got on a lame segment. GREAT! Become merchandise sellers because that's the closest you're going to get to success in this business as long as you have teams like The Primetime Players running roughshod.

O'Neil: That's what I'm talkin' 'bout, Darren. Learn your place. You ain't got nothing on us and you never will so just accept it and get back to selling your disgusting weaves of polyester and cotton which, by the way, I ordered online. I was running out of tissue paper.

Bobby: Wrong. You see you may not realise this, but here in the WWE you need to get over. One of the ways to do that is by exposing yourself. I mean you should know. After all you had that, "Hi! I'm Dolph Ziggler." fiasco.

A STAR WAS BORN!!!! #ThankYouBrock

Ya the one day des called me out on your and you're and it pissed me off cause i was on my phone haha. I just didnt want anyone to think i have bad grammar, its just writing shorter on a cell than i normally would ya know?

Btw thbk, u talked to glamour at all? And how goes ur promo for iwa?
    Haha no worries man Des just mad because he practices it in School all day long.

I actually haven't, which is rare because we normally speak often.. I'm sure she has a lot going on at the moment though with family and stuff.

Ain't started it yet bro, I will get it done though man don't worry.

IWA:

HWA:

General:

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by THE HEARTBREAK KID View Post
    Dolph: You hate the idea of being King? That's good, people will not remember soon anyways. Once you lose to Jericho, everyone would have moved on and there will be you, watching me steal the show week in, week out with the tag team title around my waist.

It won't be all bad for you though Aries, you can go back to TNA and wear that cape thing again while claiming to be the best in world like you did before.. OR! You could beg and grovel to Teddy for another chance? it worked the first time right.
    Aries: first off...the cape and pink thing are last season. Shades are what is happening now.

*aries puts a pair of shades on smirking*

Second, let me paint a picture for you. Its the great american bash. The fans are going insane. Jim ross is screaming by gawd over his headset and bischoff is yelling no freaking way. The thing everyone is going crazy for is me, on the top turnbuckle, driving jericho head first into the ring mat with a brainbuster, and getting the 1..2..3. Now that will be the true show stealing moment bleach blondie

James: How about this PrimeTime Weasels. You put up or shut up.

A STAR WAS BORN!!!! #ThankYouBrock

Bobby: Wrong. You see you may not realise this, but here in the WWE you need to get over. One of the ways to do that is by exposing yourself. I mean you should know. After all you had that, "Hi! I'm Dolph Ziggler." fiasco.
    Dolph: So that's you getting over? Oh right. I get over by stealing the show every week, each to there own though right.

IWA:

HWA:

General: