Page 925 of 1817 FirstFirst ... 42582587591592392492592692793597510251425 ... LastLast
Results 9,241 to 9,250 of 18167
    Blog Entries
    With THBK gone, let me take you newer ones to here.

http://www.ewrestlingnews.com/commun...Thread/page160

It was Elimination Chamber, THBK was working in Scotland for a week, and would write Elimination Chamber when he's back. He left for two weeks, and Eddie covered for him, despite HWA being his number 1 focus. People speculated he did a disappearing act, and the WWE Fed would've closed if he left for much longer, but he returned, and said this:

Quote Originally Posted by THE HEARTBREAK KID View Post
    Right guys I'm back.. I was working away in Scotland as I already said.

Plans got fucked up and it mean't we had too leave earlier and stay later then expected, work is done now though for a while so I'm sorted..

I wan't too say this now..

I told you I would be honest with you all.. and I have been, Unless I SAY i'm leaving then I have no plans too leave.. work and family will always come first.. but I promise unless I say otherwise, I have no plans too go anywhere.. My friends are on another site and I'm still here for you guys.. so next time something happens, can we please not go into panic mode.

Eddie I'm guessing you did the show mate? If so.. WOW! How do you do it mate?. Awesome man!
    The moral of the story: don't jump to conclusions. THBK is probably away for the holidays, and I trust him to come back soon

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Destruction View Post

It was Elimination Chamber, THBK was working in Scotland for a week, and would write Elimination Chamber when he's back. He left for two weeks, and Eddie covered for him, despite HWA being his number 1 focus. People speculated he did a disappearing act, and the WWE Fed would've closed if he left for much longer, but he returned, and said this:

The moral of the story: don't jump to conclusions. THBK is probably away for the holidays, and I trust him to come back soon
    Who is jumping to conclusions? Im not im merely asking if anyone has heard from thbk. Correct me if im wrong but in the time around elimination chamber, thbk originally said he was going to be gone for aweek, but he was gone longer than that which got people worried. My point is unlike last time, thbk didnt say "hey guys, bouncing for a week, ect". So from a friend perspective i hope he is ok and from an efed owner perspective where he is involved in a big group promo and he starts it off, it makes me ponder if i need to change things up for this next show since he is currently MIA. Ya know? That's all my reasoning behind seeing if anyone heard from THBK ya know?

Blog Entries

If I had to guess, I'd also say that he's 'probably' away for the holidays.
    But I find it strange that as the guy in charge of this fed he hasn't said anything about being away for a prolonged period, and I find it even more strange that he hasn't informed his creative team that he's going to be away.Iif I knew that I was going to be away, or that there was at least a chance that I was going to be away, I would make it a priority to at least tell my fellow creative members that was the case, and I'd also post something in the thread to inform the roster to avoid people jumping to conclusions, such as has happened here.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

I'm here at Victoria's Secret. I'll look for THBK here. Lol.
    ​​​

IWA: Tenacious D(ave) and Dave "The Gunner" Steele
    The Official Poster Creator for the IWA

Quote Originally Posted by Asherdelampyr View Post
    If I could fuck the way Dave makes posters, I would become the most successful male whore in history. Seriously, my balls are clapping, well fucking done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vandarius View Post
    For those who are too lazy to go to the front page ( ;D ), I have Dave's sexy PPV poster as my signature! Mad props to Dave!

I'm not jumping to conclusions either- I have faith THBK will be back soon.

For now, G & I will work on Raw & Nitro respectively. Unless of course, Des is back full time, at which point it will be G & Des, with me backup.

The show will go on guys, rest assured.

Efedding:
    Creative of the Year 2012
    Superstar of the Year 2012 (Kyojin)
    User of the Year 2013
    Writer of Match of the Year 2013
    EWNCW Tag Team of the Year 2013 (Hot Wasabi- with Torphy)
    eWN eFed Hall of Famer Class 2
    Final ICW World Champion (Kyojin)
    Current WWE Champion (Cody Rhodes)

Quote Originally Posted by No_1eddiefan View Post
    I'm not jumping to conclusions either- I have faith THBK will be back soon.

For now, G & I will work on Raw & Nitro respectively. Unless of course, Des is back full time, at which point it will be G & Des, with me backup.

The show will go on guys, rest assured.
    Hey, Super Dave is on call man!!! :-)
    ​​​

IWA: Tenacious D(ave) and Dave "The Gunner" Steele
    The Official Poster Creator for the IWA

Quote Originally Posted by Asherdelampyr View Post
    If I could fuck the way Dave makes posters, I would become the most successful male whore in history. Seriously, my balls are clapping, well fucking done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vandarius View Post
    For those who are too lazy to go to the front page ( ;D ), I have Dave's sexy PPV poster as my signature! Mad props to Dave!

Quote Originally Posted by Super_Dave View Post
    Hey, Super Dave is on call man!!! :-)
    Thanks man, good to know we have people we can call on.

Des is officially back full time now, so he will be handling Nitro this week guys!

Efedding:
    Creative of the Year 2012
    Superstar of the Year 2012 (Kyojin)
    User of the Year 2013
    Writer of Match of the Year 2013
    EWNCW Tag Team of the Year 2013 (Hot Wasabi- with Torphy)
    eWN eFed Hall of Famer Class 2
    Final ICW World Champion (Kyojin)
    Current WWE Champion (Cody Rhodes)

I will help when needed

IWA Revolution Creative Team

WWE/IWA

IWA Vanities Champion: Juno Mercury!

2013: Women's Wrestler of the year Juno Mercury (IWA)
    2013: Vanity of the Year Juno Mercury (IWA)
    #RaptureBitch

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by bearkg88 View Post
    Who is jumping to conclusions? Im not im merely asking if anyone has heard from thbk. Correct me if im wrong but in the time around elimination chamber, thbk originally said he was going to be gone for aweek, but he was gone longer than that which got people worried. My point is unlike last time, thbk didnt say "hey guys, bouncing for a week, ect". So from a friend perspective i hope he is ok and from an efed owner perspective where he is involved in a big group promo and he starts it off, it makes me ponder if i need to change things up for this next show since he is currently MIA. Ya know? That's all my reasoning behind seeing if anyone heard from THBK ya know?
    I'm not accusing anyone. It was only a matter of time though until someone says "I don't think THBK is coming back, what's going to happen"

Yes, but people would still be concerned with him being gone for 10 days.

I would probably either have him not included in this show's promo, leave a space for him to come in, or wait a few more days

Blog Entries
    I'm not accusing anyone. It was only a matter of time though until someone says "I don't think THBK is coming back, what's going to happen"

Yes, but people would still be concerned with him being gone for 10 days.

I would probably either have him not included in this show's promo, leave a space for him to come in, or wait a few more days
    I don't think anyone said that he's not coming back man, we were merely concerned that he's been away so long without telling anyone, including creative.
    I don't think there was any harm in that concern. THBK is a friend to a lot of us, and it's only right that we show concern when he's been away for 10 days (a pretty long time considering he's in charge of a fed) without telling anyone about it.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!