Page 924 of 1818 FirstFirst ... 42482487491492292392492592693497410241424 ... LastLast
Results 9,231 to 9,240 of 18174
    Quote Originally Posted by S.E. Zero View Post
    Hero: I'm sorry but didn't we beat you with our "shitty wrestling"? And also aren't we in line for a shot at the gold along with The Prime Time Players? You boys need get it together if you wanna be relevant and be in the title picture come 2013, though it wont matter since soon the Kings will reign supreme and make tag team wrestling matter as it should.

Beer Money can be part of that revolution should you want to but drinking away your sorrows and losing won't get the job done. Beer Money is a world renowned tag team, be sure to make a statement here in the WWE as to why you got that distinction. The Kings of Wrestling will do the same, only we'll do it by winning the WWE Tag Team Championships very soon.
    Bobby: Look here. We'll admit you beat us fair and square. We won't make any excuses. However, we are what defines a true tag team here in WWE and in wrestling in general. Beer Money is here to make the revolution you speak of, but you ain't part of the future.

James: You see Roode and I might drink a lot. Probably, more than any normal person. However, we are better than you and if we get one more chance to crack your heads wide open, trust us we will. Bobby and I are more than a tag team, we are like brothers. Something you both can't relate to. So, Sorry About Your Damn Luck!

A STAR WAS BORN!!!! #ThankYouBrock

Blog Entries
    Aries: it would appear Chris, that while others are off getting trashed, we are the only ones with the eyes on the prize. Great American Bash draws closer, and what it's all going to come down to is not who is more popular or who is more in touch with the fans or who kisses more ass. It'll be who is a better wrestler. I've seen you at your best Chris. I know you are one of the best in ring performers ever to step into any ring. The fact is though, I'm at your level. So don't for a split second under estimate me, because I promise you, if you do, if you show one ounce of cockiness, that's when I'll capitalize.

I'm gonna call the competition. Partly because I'm gonna be real busy for the next few days, until the promo assignments go out.

Congratulations K2Jelly!

I'll PM you with details of your victory.

Efedding:
    Creative of the Year 2012
    Superstar of the Year 2012 (Kyojin)
    User of the Year 2013
    Writer of Match of the Year 2013
    EWNCW Tag Team of the Year 2013 (Hot Wasabi- with Torphy)
    eWN eFed Hall of Famer Class 2
    Final ICW World Champion (Kyojin)
    Current WWE Champion (Cody Rhodes)

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by No_1eddiefan View Post
    I'm gonna call the competition. Partly because I'm gonna be real busy for the next few days, until the promo assignments go out.

Congratulations K2Jelly!

Oh well, there is always next time

Quote Originally Posted by No_1eddiefan View Post

Congratulations K2Jelly!

I was so close this time!!!! FACK!!!!! Congrats to Jelly
    S.E. Zero is now Luizero. Look him up

Blog Entries
    So did i miss something or is thbk mia? Last time he logged on was the 23rd, and i dont remember him saying he was bouncing for a week or whatever. Anyone have any idea?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by bearkg88 View Post
    So did i miss something or is thbk mia? Last time he logged on was the 23rd, and i dont remember him saying he was bouncing for a week or whatever. Anyone have any idea?
    *hides the rope behind his back*

Nope.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    *hides the rope behind his back*

Nope.
    Lol im serious. His last post in this thread said he was watching something then coming back to give feedback on nitro i thought, but boom, he disappears. Im hoping one of his xbox chums might know an answer

Quote Originally Posted by bearkg88 View Post
    Lol im serious. His last post in this thread said he was watching something then coming back to give feedback on nitro i thought, but boom, he disappears. Im hoping one of his xbox chums might know an answer
    I really miss my bro THBK

UTD won two matches and he haven't posted anything about that

Nah seriously something is not right.

What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

I VMed THBK yesterday on how much I miss him.

A STAR WAS BORN!!!! #ThankYouBrock