Page 917 of 1879 FirstFirst ... 41781786790791591691791891992796710171417 ... LastLast
Results 9,161 to 9,170 of 18787
  1. #9161
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaz11 View Post
    You make Shaz cry.

    Sorry, bro. Gots to get at least one in
    S.E. Zero is now Luizero. Look him up

  2. #9162
    Black Ninja! Tommy Thunder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Wales
    Posts
    25,469
    Blog Entries
    1
    Jericho: as we wait for the next episode of Monday night Raw, time ticks on and the days tick over as my Championship reign grows day by day. I am the best Champion in WWe right now, I am the best wrestler in WWE right now, and when I put Austin Aries in his place, I'll move on to the next stepping stone in the legacy that is my WWE Championship reign.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!


  3. #9163
    Black Ninja! No_1eddiefan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Birmingham, UK
    Posts
    9,100
    Quote Originally Posted by S.E. Zero View Post
    Rollins aka Black
    Point Zero.

    Who did Ultimate Warrior beat in the final to win the WWE Championship?



    Quote Originally Posted by BennyTheBall View Post
    Bollocks to your man on the moon shit. Billions of dollars to do that. Chicken in a basket with chips? 4.50. I know which has served the world greater. ?
     
    Kyojin
    Terrence Bridges (part of The Fallen Angels)
    Bray Wyatt
    Edge
    Cody Rhodes (Current WWE Champion)
    Lita

  4. #9164
    Black Ninja! Shaz11's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Spliff City
    Posts
    10,564
    Blog Entries
    27
    Quote Originally Posted by No_1eddiefan View Post
    Point Zero.Who did Ultimate Warrior beat in the final to win the WWE Championship?
    Dolph Ziggler


  5. #9165
    Quote Originally Posted by No_1eddiefan View Post
    Point Zero.

    Who did Ultimate Warrior beat in the final to win the WWE Championship?
    It was Ziggler
    S.E. Zero is now Luizero. Look him up

  6. #9166
    Black Ninja! Shaz11's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Spliff City
    Posts
    10,564
    Blog Entries
    27
    Quote Originally Posted by S.E. Zero View Post
    Sorry, bro. Gots to get at least one in
    No need to be lol, I was just messing. Every man for himself.


  7. #9167
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaz11 View Post
    Dolph Ziggler
    See now you made me cry....now we're ev....-sobs- Big meanie
    S.E. Zero is now Luizero. Look him up

  8. #9168
    Black Ninja! Shaz11's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Spliff City
    Posts
    10,564
    Blog Entries
    27
    Quote Originally Posted by S.E. Zero View Post
    See now you made me cry....now we're ev....-sobs- Big meanie
    I cried- but I didn't insult you! That's taking it a step too far!


  9. #9169
    Black Ninja! No_1eddiefan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Birmingham, UK
    Posts
    9,100
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaz11 View Post
    Dolph Ziggler
    Point Shaz.

    Who was originally set to face CM Punk at Royal Rumble?



    Quote Originally Posted by BennyTheBall View Post
    Bollocks to your man on the moon shit. Billions of dollars to do that. Chicken in a basket with chips? 4.50. I know which has served the world greater. ?
     
    Kyojin
    Terrence Bridges (part of The Fallen Angels)
    Bray Wyatt
    Edge
    Cody Rhodes (Current WWE Champion)
    Lita

  10. #9170
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaz11 View Post
    I cried- but I didn't insult you! That's taking it a step too far!
    You can deal with it

    NEXT QUESTION, Please!!!
    S.E. Zero is now Luizero. Look him up

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.