Page 916 of 1879 FirstFirst ... 416 816 866 906914915916917918 926 966 1016 1416 ... LastLast
Results 9,151 to 9,160 of 18790
  1. #9151
    Quote Originally Posted by TTC View Post
    Go home Tyndall. You are not needed.
    *Is sitting at home*

    I'm the guy in the back with the red wig.

     
    Amateur Wrestling Record: 223-15

    Ring Wars Carolina Achievements:
    2-time RWC No Limitz Champion (1 April 2012 - 8 September 2012; 2 November 2013 - 23 November 2013) [181 total days]
    1-time RWC Heavyweight Champion (11 May 2013 - 20 July 2013) [70 Days]


  2. #9152
    Black Ninja! TTC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    The Shield HQ
    Posts
    6,215
    Quote Originally Posted by The Tyndall Effect View Post
    *Is sitting at home*
    Go play in the street.

    A STAR WAS BORN!!!! #ThankYouBrock

  3. #9153
    Black Ninja! bearkg88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    9,644
    Blog Entries
    102
    Quote Originally Posted by TTC View Post
    Go play in the street.
    Hey! Just because your mom says that to you all the time, doesn't mean you need to share that with Tyndall See Tyndall, I got yo back
     

  4. #9154
    Black Ninja! TTC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    The Shield HQ
    Posts
    6,215
    Quote Originally Posted by bearkg88 View Post
    Hey! Just because your mom says that to you all the time, doesn't mean you need to share that with Tyndall See Tyndall, I got yo back
    No my mom says go play with the Cartels.

    A STAR WAS BORN!!!! #ThankYouBrock

  5. #9155
    Black Ninja! bearkg88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    9,644
    Blog Entries
    102
    Kelly Kelly: I swear I'm the only diva who could be a role model. All the other diva's out screwing any superstar they can find, planning on getting wasted new years eve...it's like none of them care about the Women's title....only I do...only I am responsible enough to hold it.

    *Kelly pauses for a second*

    Kelly Kelly: And I swear if anyone tries to bring up the bathroom sink picture, I will slap them down faster than every before...
     

  6. #9156
    Quote Originally Posted by bearkg88 View Post
    Kelly Kelly: I swear I'm the only diva who could be a role model. All the other diva's out screwing any superstar they can find, planning on getting wasted new years eve...it's like none of them care about the Women's title....only I do...only I am responsible enough to hold it.

    *Kelly pauses for a second*

    Kelly Kelly: And I swear if anyone tries to bring up the bathroom sink picture, I will slap them down faster than every before...
    I'll risk it lol



    or there's this one too



    Way to go there, role model
    S.E. Zero is now Luizero. Look him up

  7. #9157
    Black Ninja! No_1eddiefan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Birmingham, UK
    Posts
    9,188
    Current standings:

    Jelly- 2
    Tyndall- 1
    Bear- 1

    Next question:

    Who debuted in the WM Money in the Bank match?

  8. #9158
    Quote Originally Posted by No_1eddiefan View Post
    Current standings:

    Jelly- 2
    Tyndall- 1
    Bear- 1

    Next question:

    Who debuted in the WM Money in the Bank match?
    Rollins aka Black
    S.E. Zero is now Luizero. Look him up

  9. #9159
    Black Ninja! Shaz11's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Spliff City
    Posts
    10,794
    Blog Entries
    27
    Quote Originally Posted by No_1eddiefan View Post
    Current standings:

    Jelly- 2
    Tyndall- 1
    Bear- 1

    Next question:

    Who debuted in the WM Money in the Bank match?
    Tyler Black- attacking Cena.


  10. #9160
    Black Ninja! Shaz11's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Spliff City
    Posts
    10,794
    Blog Entries
    27
    Quote Originally Posted by S.E. Zero View Post
    Rollins aka Black
    You make Shaz cry.



Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.