Page 902 of 1879 FirstFirst ... 402 802 852 892900901902903904 912 952 1002 1402 ... LastLast
Results 9,011 to 9,020 of 18790
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    In the context of e-fedding in general, I don't think that having pictures are important, since it's very hard sometimes to find an exact representation of created wrestlers.
    HOWEVER, in the context of the WWE fed, it works, since there are pictures out there to use. So I think it adds to the show to have them in this fed, but I don't think there's much point using that feature in CAW feds.
    I think most people can find a decent representation of what their character looks like so that the people who post the shows can use at least that one picture to represent their character. Otherwise if you don't know what your character looks like how are other people suppose to picture him?

WWE Fantasy Fed
    Eve Torres
    Chyna
    ???
    ???

RTE
    Eden Sky - First and only TWE Vixxen's Champion

IWA

Sugar & Spice

JBW (Closed Fed)
    Athena
    - First female to become Intercontinental Champion
    Eden Sky - JBW Bombshell Champion

Can't we just supply the Powers That Be pictures of how we want our CAW wrestlers to look like? Similar to what GG has been doing with Athena. Instead of the creative googling for pics, we should supply the pics if we want to see them used on the promos. I don't know, just an idea.
    Quote Originally Posted by Asherdelampyr View Post
    If I could fuck the way Dave makes posters, I would become the most successful male whore in history. Seriously, my balls are clapping, well fucking done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vandarius View Post
    For those who are too lazy to go to the front page ( ;D ), I have Dave's sexy PPV poster as my signature! Mad props to Dave!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Glamour Girl View Post
    I think most people can find a decent representation of what their character looks like so that the people who post the shows can use at least that one picture to represent their character. Otherwise if you don't know what your character looks like how are other people suppose to picture him?
    I know exactly what my character looks like, but after endless searching, I've never come across any picture that's a justified representation of my character.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Super_Dave View Post
    Can't we just supply the Powers That Be pictures of how we want our CAW wrestlers to look like? Similar to what GG has been doing with Athena. Instead of the creative googling for pics, we should supply the pics if we want to see them used on the promos. I don't know, just an idea.
    This is the WWE fed, there aren't any CAWS here.

This is the WWE fed, there aren't any CAWS here.
    I know that, I'm just saying for the other Feds that use CAWs.... Same thing here in the WWE, we should just add our own pics, I have and sometimes they're used and sometimes they're not.
    If I could fuck the way Dave makes posters, I would become the most successful male whore in history. Seriously, my balls are clapping, well fucking done.
    For those who are too lazy to go to the front page ( ;D ), I have Dave's sexy PPV poster as my signature! Mad props to Dave!

Blog Entries
    I know that, I'm just saying for the other Feds that use CAWs.... Same thing here in the WWE, we should just add our own pics, I have and sometimes they're used and sometimes they're not.
    That depends if the CAW feds want to use pictures. If you use pictures, then you sacrifice how many videos can be in each segment, since you can only have 4 pictures/videos per segment.
    From the feedback I've gotten in the past, people like the use of videos for themes instead of posting links, so I won't sacrifice that for pictures.

Like I said, I think that the use of pictures in the WWE does add to the show, which is why I think it's a good idea to use it here.

That depends if the CAW feds want to use pictures. If you use pictures, then you sacrifice how many videos can be in each segment, since you can only have 4 pictures/videos per segment.
    From the feedback I've gotten in the past, people like the use of videos for themes instead of posting links, so I won't sacrifice that for pictures.

Like I said, I think that the use of pictures in the WWE does add to the show, which is why I think it's a good idea to use it here.
    I agree pal...

On topic of the Eve/ Teddy promo it was not in HQ, if you want to send it to me I left some room to put it in

Extremely Lethal (Carbon & Venomous) - PWR
    1X IWA Tag Team Champions

Quote Originally Posted by G.G.G. View Post
    On topic of the Eve/ Teddy promo it was not in HQ, if you want to send it to me I left some room to put it in
    That's so weird cause we finished it on monday. I hope people still read it.

WWE Fantasy Fed
    Eve Torres
    Chyna
    ???
    ???

RTE
    Eden Sky - First and only TWE Vixxen's Champion

IWA

Sugar & Spice

JBW (Closed Fed)
    Athena
    - First female to become Intercontinental Champion
    Eden Sky - JBW Bombshell Champion

Quote Originally Posted by Destruction View Post
    Out of interest, how important do you feel pictures are to a show? Adds quality, improves presentation, or do you feel they're not needed?
    I actually enjoy having pictures being used wether it be in the WWE fed and in other feds.
    This basically what I do with most of my promos. Except for a joint promo between Matt and Brock.

A STAR WAS BORN!!!! #ThankYouBrock