Page 901 of 1879 FirstFirst ... 401 801 851 891899900901902903 911 951 1001 1401 ... LastLast
Results 9,001 to 9,010 of 18790
    Quote Originally Posted by G.G.G. View Post
    So RAW is finally up guys! Remember to use the feedback form on the first page.
    I noticed that the Teddy and Eve promo we wrote wasn't included in the show. Was that an accident or was it decided to not be used?

WWE Fantasy Fed
    Eve Torres
    Chyna
    ???
    ???

RTE
    Eden Sky - First and only TWE Vixxen's Champion

IWA

Sugar & Spice

JBW (Closed Fed)
    Athena
    - First female to become Intercontinental Champion
    Eden Sky - JBW Bombshell Champion

Couple things before I give my feedback later. KOW theme was wrong.

^ That's the theme that we're using.

Also it's not the Helicopter Crash anymore. As stated in the Kings bio on page 19 of the roster thread, it's the same move now called King's Landing.

You really gotta keep up with some of the changes made in our versions of the characters since they may not be the same as the ones the real wrestlers use in real life.

Ex. I know Rollins (or as I use him, Black) wont use the Blackout since that's a move I decided to add to his repertoire that I felt would make him more unique here in the WWE fed vs how he is portrayed in the real WWE. It's really a matter of using the info in the bios we made vs the real ones.

That's where we put our own spin on the Superstar or Diva to be used and the moves that will be used in our eyes while under your direction. So hopefully, that can improve as time goes on.
    Last edited by S.E. Zero; 12-21-2012 at 09:37 AM.
    S.E. Zero is now Luizero. Look him up

I agree with Zero without sounding bossy or mean. My version of Eve doesn't have her current WWE finisher (which I don't like), but does have some of her previous finishers even though I saw her end a match here with her WWE finisher. This part is small, but my version of Trish has brown hair so I don't want to have blonde pictures of her used when she has a match or promo so it won't be more confusing alternating between the 2 colors, but I pretty much always provide a picture with my promos.
    Last edited by Glamour Girl; 12-21-2012 at 09:34 AM.

WWE Fantasy Fed
    Eve Torres
    Chyna
    ???
    ???

RTE

IWA

Sugar & Spice

JBW (Closed Fed)
    Athena

Out of interest, how important do you feel pictures are to a show? Adds quality, improves presentation, or do you feel they're not needed?
    ‚Äč

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Destruction View Post
    Out of interest, how important do you feel pictures are to a show? Adds quality, improves presentation, or do you feel they're not needed?
    I personally like the visual representation. I would do it more in IWA if it wasn't time consuming and sometimes hard finding the right one. In the context of the WWE efed though, I really like it

raven got hungry so he ate the eve promo. Just kidding-it simply could have just been overlooked as Ravens was last week. As far as Trish, i think she is hotter with brown hair. And as far as bios for wrestlers- i really only did a very short one for warrior but nothing for the rest of my characters.

Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"

^
    ah, Renee Young

Maybe it's because I'm so new to e-fedding, but for me the pictures are super important. I don't watch WWE these days and I've never seen RoH so I don't know many of the new guys in WWE or anyone in RoH and getting to see them when matches are posted helps me relate to them a lot. I wish all the e-feds used that because I've joined a lot of e-feds this year and there are so many characters and I have no idea what they look like which makes picturing the matches and promos much harder.

WWE Fantasy Fed
    Eve Torres
    Chyna
    ???
    ???

RTE

IWA

Sugar & Spice

JBW (Closed Fed)
    Athena

the thing with some of the RoH guys- they have been in WWE developmental for a long ass time with their new wwe names. daniel bryan(bryan danielson), seth rollins(tyler black), antonio ceseroIclaudio)Kassius ohno(chris hero) and so on....i already forgot what dean ambrose other name was(moxley was the last name). Anyways, some of us went with the wwe approved names, some did not. But the guys who made their first big impact in ROH-cm punk, somoa joe included, are generally the best workers and have adapted to the wwe style pretty well

Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"

^
    ah, Renee Young

Quote Originally Posted by eyehatecena View Post
    the thing with some of the RoH guys- they have been in WWE developmental for a long ass time with their new wwe names. daniel bryan(bryan danielson), seth rollins(tyler black), antonio ceseroIclaudio)Kassius ohno(chris hero) and so on....i already forgot what dean ambrose other name was(moxley was the last name). Anyways, some of us went with the wwe approved names, some did not. But the guys who made their first big impact in ROH-cm punk, somoa joe included, are generally the best workers and have adapted to the wwe style pretty well

Jon Moxley!

Efed stuff that doesn't matter

1 x IWA World Heavyweight Champion - Malcolm Adonis

Current WWE World Heavyweight Champion - Dean Ambrose

1 x EWNCW Tag Team Champion - Malcolm Adonis w/ Kyojin

Current No 1 Contender to the EWNCW Title - Arthur Lansdale

I lied, it matters.

"Tell me.. what is insane about wanting to create perfection? I'd be crazy not to." - Jarvis Cole

Blog Entries
    In the context of e-fedding in general, I don't think that having pictures are important, since it's very hard sometimes to find an exact representation of created wrestlers.
    HOWEVER, in the context of the WWE fed, it works, since there are pictures out there to use. So I think it adds to the show to have them in this fed, but I don't think there's much point using that feature in CAW feds.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!