Page 892 of 1879 FirstFirst ... 392 792 842 882890891892893894 902 942 992 1392 ... LastLast
Results 8,911 to 8,920 of 18790
    Blog Entries
    *Ryback walks in and sees the women arguing. He pulls up a chair, puts Orville Redenbacher popcorn in the microwave. Once it's done, he pulls it out and starts eating it while sitting down.*

Ryback: Feed me more! Drama that is.

Quote Originally Posted by Glamour Girl View Post
    Eve: Excuse me little girl, but can't you see the grownups are talking here? How rude! Why don't you run off and play make believe best in the world since you clearly have nothing worthwhile to offer and let those of us with relevant things to do the chance to do them without your childish interruptions?
    Paige: I don't make believe, I know I'm worthwhile and I'll be sure to remind of that next time we meet in the ring and I kick your arse again and again and again. Just know that you should learn to keep more than your just your legs closed in this business to get ahead in it. Go deal with your issues and when you're ready to get beat down by a true woman again, be sure to let me know.
    S.E. Zero is now Luizero. Look him up

Eve: Excuse me little girl, but can't you see the grownups are talking here? How rude! Why don't you run off and play make believe best in the world since you clearly have nothing worthwhile to offer and let those of us with relevant things to do the chance to do them without your childish interruptions?
    Triple H: I'm gonna have to borrow Rock's slogan here... but Paige, who in the blue hell are you?
    ​​​

IWA: Tenacious D(ave) and Dave "The Gunner" Steele
    The Official Poster Creator for the IWA

Quote Originally Posted by Asherdelampyr View Post
    If I could fuck the way Dave makes posters, I would become the most successful male whore in history. Seriously, my balls are clapping, well fucking done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vandarius View Post
    For those who are too lazy to go to the front page ( ;D ), I have Dave's sexy PPV poster as my signature! Mad props to Dave!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    *Ryback walks in and sees the women arguing. He pulls up a chair, puts Orville Redenbacher popcorn in the microwave. Once it's done, he pulls it out and starts eating it while sitting down.*

Ryback: Feed me more! Drama that is.
    *R-Truth walks in and notices Ryback eating some popcorn*

R-Truth: Yo, man. Can I have some?

*Ryback ponders it for a minute but allows R-Truth to have some.*

R-Truth: Thanks. Let me pull up a chair.

Quote Originally Posted by Super_Dave View Post
    Triple H: I'm gonna have to borrow Rock's slogan here... but Paige, who in the blue hell are you?
    Paige: I could very well, ask the same of you? Who is this HHH? Begging Eve, to make a match that you could've easily made it happen yourself? Has The Game reached his end and gone off the deep end, rather than being a man's man and taking charge of his career?

I thought sleeping around with the Boss' daughter made it easier for you get your way around these parts? Guess the Boss realized you aren't The Cerebral Assassin you claim to be.

Quote Originally Posted by S.E. Zero View Post
    Paige: I don't make believe, I know I'm worthwhile and I'll be sure to remind of that next time we meet in the ring and I kick your arse again and again and again. Just know that you should learn to keep more than your just your legs closed in this business to get ahead in it. Go deal with your issues and when you're ready to get beat down by a true woman again, be sure to let me know.
    Trish: You know Paige I do admire your fighting spirit and desire to rise above the rest and be the best, but you're coming off too cocky too early in the game. There are a lot of big names you haven't faced in the Road to Triumph and the last thing you want is to have your words come back to haunt you later. Just giving you some friendly advice.

WWE Fantasy Fed
    Eve Torres
    Chyna
    ???
    ???

RTE
    Eden Sky - First and only TWE Vixxen's Champion

IWA

Sugar & Spice

JBW (Closed Fed)
    Athena
    - First female to become Intercontinental Champion
    Eden Sky - JBW Bombshell Champion

Blog Entries
    *R-Truth walks in and notices Ryback eating some popcorn*

R-Truth: Yo, man. Can I have some?

*Ryback ponders it for a minute but allows R-Truth to have some.*

R-Truth: Thanks. Let me pull up a chair.
    *While R-Truth and Ryback are sitting down and eating popcorn, Maria walks in on them.*

Maria: Hey, guys!

Ryback & R-Truth: Sssssssssssssh!

*They both go back to watching the argument and Maria stagewhispers an apology.*

Maria: Sorry! Can I watch the movie with you guys?

R-Truth: It ain't a movie but...

*R-Truth gets another chair and pulls it up right next to him.*

R-Truth: You can watch. Here, have some popcorn.

Quote Originally Posted by S.E. Zero View Post
    Paige: I could very well, ask the same of you? Who is this HHH? Begging Eve, to make a match that you could've easily made it happen yourself? Has The Game reached his end and gone off the deep end, rather than being a man's man and taking charge of his career?

I thought sleeping around with the Boss' daughter made it easier for you get your way around these parts? Guess the Boss realized you aren't The Cerebral Assassin you claim to be.
    Triple H: Listen little girl... go find your damn Easy Bake Oven and bake some god damn christmas cookies... Let the professionals here talk. Eve, get rid of this dumb bitch. We need to talk business.
    ​​​

IWA: Tenacious D(ave) and Dave "The Gunner" Steele
    The Official Poster Creator for the IWA

Quote Originally Posted by Asherdelampyr View Post
    If I could fuck the way Dave makes posters, I would become the most successful male whore in history. Seriously, my balls are clapping, well fucking done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vandarius View Post
    For those who are too lazy to go to the front page ( ;D ), I have Dave's sexy PPV poster as my signature! Mad props to Dave!

Blog Entries
    *While R-Truth and Ryback are sitting down and eating popcorn, Maria walks in on them.*

Maria: Hey, guys!

Ryback & R-Truth: Sssssssssssssh!

*They both go back to watching the argument and Maria stagewhispers an apology.*

Maria: Sorry! Can I watch the movie with you guys?

R-Truth: It ain't a movie but...

*R-Truth gets another chair and pulls it up right next to him.*

R-Truth: You can watch. Here, have some popcorn.
    *While the trio enjoy the argument, The Primetime Players enter the fray.*

A.W.: Hey, hey, hey! What's happenin' ya'll? The Primetime Players are here to...

Maria, Ryback & R-Truth: Ssssssssssssssssssssh!

A.W.: Ssssh? Did you just shush A.W.? And on another note, what's with all the popcorn? What're ya'll watching?

*Ryback points them over to the three way argument between Paige, Triple H and Eve. A.W. gets a sneaky grin on his face.*

A.W.: Hahahahaha! I know that's right! Move over! We wanna check this out, too!

Trish: You know Paige I do admire your fighting spirit and desire to rise above the rest and be the best, but you're coming off too cocky too early in the game. There are a lot of big names you haven't faced in the Road to Triumph and the last thing you want is to have your words come back to haunt you later. Just giving you some friendly advice.
    Paige: Friendly advice is for those who need it. I do not. I'll face whoever I need to in the Road to Triumph and stand tall at the end when it's all said and done.

Quote Originally Posted by Super_Dave View Post
    Triple H: Listen little girl... go find your damn Easy Bake Oven and bake some god damn christmas cookies... Let the professionals here talk. Eve, get rid of this dumb bitch. We need to talk business.
    Paige: Aww, poor HHH. Go talk business, that's all you're good for these days anyway...just talk, talk and talk. See ya around, chum.