Page 853 of 1879 FirstFirst ... 353 753 803 843851852853854855 863 903 953 1353 1853 ... LastLast
Results 8,521 to 8,530 of 18790
    Quote Originally Posted by The Tyndall Effect View Post
    lol

Ted Jr: I'm just fine with my position- I just want Trips one on one.
    Triple H: Hey Junior... honestly, I'm tired of kicking your ass. You said that your dad can kick my ass. (Post #8534) I want to see that. You opened your mouth Junior. Back it up punk.
    ​​​

IWA: Tenacious D(ave) and Dave "The Gunner" Steele
    The Official Poster Creator for the IWA

Quote Originally Posted by Asherdelampyr View Post
    If I could fuck the way Dave makes posters, I would become the most successful male whore in history. Seriously, my balls are clapping, well fucking done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vandarius View Post
    For those who are too lazy to go to the front page ( ;D ), I have Dave's sexy PPV poster as my signature! Mad props to Dave!

Quote Originally Posted by Super_Dave View Post
    Triple H: Hey Junior... honestly, I'm tired of kicking your ass. You said that your dad can kick my ass. (Post #8534) I want to see that. You opened your mouth Junior. Back it up punk.
    Ted Jr: Well, fine. Eve, you heard Paul. Chop chop. Don't anger the husband of Daddy's Little Devil.

I'm the guy in the back with the red wig.

Amateur Wrestling Record: 223-15

Ring Wars Carolina Achievements:
    2-time RWC No Limitz Champion (1 April 2012 - 8 September 2012; 2 November 2013 - 23 November 2013) [181 total days]
    1-time RWC Heavyweight Champion (11 May 2013 - 20 July 2013) [70 Days]

Ted Jr: Well, fine. Eve, you heard Paul. Chop chop. Don't anger the husband of Daddy's Little Devil.
    Triple H: Oh Eve... If I may ask a favor. I want Junior here to watch me kick his dad's ass. I want him at ringside. Oh yeah, but I want him locked inside a steel cage. I want him to watch me tear his pops apart. Piece by piece.
    ​​​

If I could fuck the way Dave makes posters, I would become the most successful male whore in history. Seriously, my balls are clapping, well fucking done.
    For those who are too lazy to go to the front page ( ;D ), I have Dave's sexy PPV poster as my signature! Mad props to Dave!

Triple H: Oh Eve... If I may ask a favor. I want Junior here to watch me kick his dad's ass. I want him at ringside. Oh yeah, but I want him locked inside a steel cage. I want him to watch me tear his pops apart. Piece by piece.
    Ted Jr: No need for a cage- I'll easily keep myself under control with the commentary team as Dad beats you to a pulp.

2-time RWC No Limitz Champion (1 April 2012 - 8 September 2012; 2 November 2013 - 23 November 2013) [181 total days]

Ted Jr: No need for a cage- I'll easily keep myself under control with the commentary team as Dad beats you to a pulp.
    Triple H: Control yourself? You can't even control your own bladder. Dream Street should be called Wet Dreams Street. I want you in a cage Junior. All locked up.
    ​​​

Triple H: Control yourself? You can't even control your own bladder. Dream Street should be called Wet Dreams Street. I want you in a cage Junior. All locked up.
    Ted Jr: Don't bother patronizing me- just back your stuff up and my Dad will see you in the ring if this works out.

Ted Jr: Don't bother patronizing me- just back your stuff up and my Dad will see you in the ring if this works out.
    Triple H: Make sure he wears his Depends... after I beat him beyond recognition, I know he will crap in his pants.
    ​​​

Triple H: Make sure he wears his Depends... after I beat him beyond recognition, I know he will crap in his pants.
    Ted Jr: Really? Pretty sure the only shit I'll see in that match is you.

Ted Jr: Really? Pretty sure the only shit I'll see in that match is you.
    Triple H: Big talk from a big loser...
    ​​​

Triple H: Big talk from a big loser...
    Ted Jr: The only loser I see is the one ready to lose to Dad.