Page 838 of 1820 FirstFirst ... 3387387888288368378388398408488889381338 ... LastLast
Results 8,371 to 8,380 of 18199
  1. #8371
    Quote Originally Posted by eyehatecena View Post
    Hmmm- I know of a tag team that will soon debut


    *looks at S.E.Z., my partner in crime*
    Are your tag team members heels or heel friendly and could they use a manager?

    WWE Fantasy Fed
    Eve Torres
    Chyna
    ???
    ???


    RTE
    Eden Sky - First and only TWE Vixxen's Champion

    IWA

    Sugar & Spice

    JBW (Closed Fed)
    Athena
    - First female to become Intercontinental Champion
    Eden Sky - JBW Bombshell Champion

  2. #8372
    Quote Originally Posted by eyehatecena View Post
    Hmmm- I know of a tag team that will soon debut


    *looks at S.E.Z., my partner in crime*
    Not too sure we need a manager and the only one who'd fit in with The Kings is Sara del Rey, Claudio's real life gf. So....I honestly don't know.
    S.E. Zero is now Luizero. Look him up

  3. #8373
    We are heels- Kings of Wrestling- as far as a manager- idk, i'd be cool with it, but would leave it up to SEZ. I think we are one of the few teams without a manager. PTP's have AW, All American Perfection has Vickie

    Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"


    ^
    ah, Renee Young


  4. #8374
    Quote Originally Posted by S.E. Zero View Post
    Not too sure we need a manager and the only one who'd fit in with The Kings is Sara del Rey, Claudio's real life gf. So....I honestly don't know.
    I hope they have Sara actually wrestling in the real WWE- if not I'll be pissed

    Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"


    ^
    ah, Renee Young


  5. #8375
    Quote Originally Posted by eyehatecena View Post
    I hope they have Sara actually wrestling in the real WWE- if not I'll be pissed
    She's a trainer in FCW for now, but who knows? I'd like to see her wrestle in the WWE someday.
    S.E. Zero is now Luizero. Look him up

  6. #8376
    Quote Originally Posted by S.E. Zero View Post
    She's a trainer in FCW for now, but who knows? I'd like to see her wrestle in the WWE someday.
    Yeah, I had read that and hope she does what Dave Finley did for the womans divsion years ago training wise. I just hope if she does wrestle in WWE that they don't drop the ball with her like they did with Beth, Gail Kim and Kong

    Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"


    ^
    ah, Renee Young


  7. #8377
    Just remember this is a fantasy fed so Sara Del Rey might not be his fantasy fed gf lol.

    WWE Fantasy Fed
    Eve Torres
    Chyna
    ???
    ???


    RTE
    Eden Sky - First and only TWE Vixxen's Champion

    IWA

    Sugar & Spice

    JBW (Closed Fed)
    Athena
    - First female to become Intercontinental Champion
    Eden Sky - JBW Bombshell Champion

  8. #8378
    Black Ninja! Destruction's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    On my bed, surrounded by tissues.
    Posts
    6,010
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by Glamour Girl View Post
    Just remember this is a fantasy fed so Sara Del Rey might not be his fantasy fed gf lol.
    But again, realistically, who can you see fitting with the Kings of Wrestling? For me, SDR is the only one the only stand out name.

  9. #8379
    Quote Originally Posted by Destruction View Post
    But again, realistically, who can you see fitting with the Kings of Wrestling? For me, SDR is the only one the only stand out name.
    TBH I've seen them, but don't know anything about them so I can't say lol.

    WWE Fantasy Fed
    Eve Torres
    Chyna
    ???
    ???


    RTE
    Eden Sky - First and only TWE Vixxen's Champion

    IWA

    Sugar & Spice

    JBW (Closed Fed)
    Athena
    - First female to become Intercontinental Champion
    Eden Sky - JBW Bombshell Champion

  10. #8380
    the kings of wrestling are just as their names says. Together or singles, claudio and chris are the best. Thats all everybody needs to know, lol. Of course claudio did lose a match to sara del ray so i guess chris is the better wrestler of the two

    Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"


    ^
    ah, Renee Young


Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.