Page 834 of 1817 FirstFirst ... 3347347848248328338348358368448849341334 ... LastLast
Results 8,331 to 8,340 of 18169
    Cena, Rock, Edge, and Cody. Have I kissed enough ass?

A STAR WAS BORN!!!! #ThankYouBrock

Thanks for the mention on the Rock guys, I had been doubting my promo's with him so it's glad to know I'm doing okay.

EDIT: Also, thanks for the taking the time to respond and give some feedback
    Last edited by THE HEARTBREAK KID; 12-07-2012 at 09:53 PM.

IWA:
    1x Tag Team Champion - Ramon/Infection.
    IWA & EWN Tag Team of the Year 2013 - Ramon/Infection.

HWA:
    1x & last Adrenaline Champion - Ramon.
    HWA & EWN Champion of the Year 2012 - Ramon.
    Feud of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique
    Shocking Moment of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique

General:
    Feud of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.
    Promo of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.

heels- Jericho,Ambrose, Edge

face- Sting, Punk, Trish, Kidd

I think my Raven promo this week is a little more heelish than usual

Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"

^
    ah, Renee Young

Quote Originally Posted by eyehatecena View Post
    heels- Jericho,Ambrose, Edge

face- Sting, Punk, Trish, Kidd

I think my Raven promo this week is a little more heelish than usual
    Thanks for replying and giving some feedback dude...
    A little more heel'ish? You can say that again.

IWA:
    1x Tag Team Champion - Ramon/Infection.
    IWA & EWN Tag Team of the Year 2013 - Ramon/Infection.

HWA:
    1x & last Adrenaline Champion - Ramon.
    HWA & EWN Champion of the Year 2012 - Ramon.
    Feud of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique
    Shocking Moment of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique

General:
    Feud of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.
    Promo of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by TTC View Post
    Cena, Rock, Edge, and Cody. Have I kissed enough ass?
    What about Anderson? Or All American Perfection? G won't be very happy missing him

Doh! The Rock is definitely tied up there as top face on Nitro, THBKs promos have been spot on for him!

Efed stuff that doesn't matter

1 x IWA World Heavyweight Champion - Malcolm Adonis

Current WWE World Heavyweight Champion - Dean Ambrose

1 x EWNCW Tag Team Champion - Malcolm Adonis w/ Kyojin

Current No 1 Contender to the EWNCW Title - Arthur Lansdale

I lied, it matters.

"Tell me.. what is insane about wanting to create perfection? I'd be crazy not to." - Jarvis Cole

Blog Entries
    Jericho: Monday night Raw draws near and once again, the fans can get a chance to witness the greatness that is me; the best in the world at what I do, the WWE Champion Chris Jericho. No more CM Punk, no more wannabes, I am now the undisputed best in the world, and there isn't a damn thing that anybody can do about it.
    And if Austin Aries wants to say something about that, then please, do, because I will take pleasure in taking you off your non existent pedestal by putting you down.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    Jericho: Monday night Raw draws near and once again, the fans can get a chance to witness the greatness that is me; the best in the world at what I do, the WWE Champion Chris Jericho. No more CM Punk, no more wannabes, I am now the undisputed best in the world, and there isn't a damn thing that anybody can do about it.
    And if Austin Aries wants to say something about that, then please, do, because I will take pleasure in taking you off your non existent pedestal by putting you down.
    Cena. Woah there Mongoose McQueen. I don't think you are the best in the world. And I'll be happy, once Austin Starr fails as usual, and you still have that championship, to take it off a superstar who looks like a pouting, wannabe wrestler

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Destruction View Post
    Cena. Woah there Mongoose McQueen. I don't think you are the best in the world. And I'll be happy, once Austin Starr fails as usual, and you still have that championship, to take it off a superstar who looks like a pouting, wannabe wrestler
    Jericho: What did you call me? A Mongoose Queen? What kind of insult is that? Oh, that's right, it's the kind of insult that only kids would laugh at because it's such a stupid sounding thing.
    If you want to take this championship off me, then perhaps you should have made more of an effort to join the King of the Ring tournament. Or perhaps you should concentrate on beating your own opponents.
    And you don't think I'm the best in the world? Well open your eyes Cena. Because the facts, the proof that's living in front of you here should be telling your brain otherwise. But of course, you always do your thinking with your muscles don't you. Nobody cares what you think.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    Jericho: What did you call me? A Mongoose Queen? What kind of insult is that? Oh, that's right, it's the kind of insult that only kids would laugh at because it's such a stupid sounding thing.
    If you want to take this championship off me, then perhaps you should have made more of an effort to join the King of the Ring tournament. Or perhaps you should concentrate on beating your own opponents.
    And you don't think I'm the best in the world? Well open your eyes Cena. Because the facts, the proof that's living in front of you here should be telling your brain otherwise. But of course, you always do your thinking with your muscles don't you. Nobody cares what you think.
    Cena: Nobody cares what I think? You know, I don't get you Chris. You're still denying that you are that wig wearing Moongoose McQueen from Fozzy's early days? Well I suggest you do that, because I'm twice the musician and the wrestler you are. You may be holding the WWE Championship, and I applaud you for that. Tyler Black is a formidable opponent, but have you defeated him before? Because I've made him tap out.
    How many times have you tapped out the STFU? Wasn't I the one, who in 2005, made you take a 2 year hiatus? I'm fine with my muscles doing my thinking, but at least my erect male reproduction organ wasn't the reason I found wrestling entertaining
    Last edited by Destruction; 12-08-2012 at 08:47 AM.