Page 829 of 1879 FirstFirst ... 329 729 779 819827828829830831 839 879 929 1329 1829 ... LastLast
Results 8,281 to 8,290 of 18790
  1. #8281
    Quote Originally Posted by Glamour Girl View Post
    Eve: Wow Steph way to ruin a civil conversation between colleagues. Guess it's true what they say money can't buy class.
    Stephanie: Well the way you dress lately Eve, it seems you don't have money to buy yourself decent clothes.
    ​​​

    IWA: Tenacious D(ave) and Dave "The Gunner" Steele
    The Official Poster Creator for the IWA

    Quote Originally Posted by Asherdelampyr View Post
    If I could fuck the way Dave makes posters, I would become the most successful male whore in history. Seriously, my balls are clapping, well fucking done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vandarius View Post
    For those who are too lazy to go to the front page ( ;D ), I have Dave's sexy PPV poster as my signature! Mad props to Dave!

  2. #8282
    Black Ninja! AshleyPunk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Northern Ireland
    Posts
    8,262
    Quote Originally Posted by Glamour Girl View Post
    Eve: Wow Steph way to ruin a civil conversation between colleagues. Guess it's true what they say money can't buy class.
    Tamina:Eve,Eve,Eve..You are talking about class, you're nothing more than a kiss-ass,street walker...Tamina over and out


    IWA Revolution Creative Team

    IWA/WWE

    IWA Vanities Champion: Juno Mercury!

    2013: Women's Wrestler of the Year,Juno Mercury (IWA)
    2013: Vanity of the Year,Juno Mercury (IWA)
    #RaptureBitch



  3. #8283
    Quote Originally Posted by AshleyPunk View Post
    Tamina:Eve,Eve,Eve..You are talking about class, you're nothing more than a kiss-ass,street walker...Tamina over and out
    Stephanie: Ouch! Spoken like a true champion.
    ​​​

    IWA: Tenacious D(ave) and Dave "The Gunner" Steele
    The Official Poster Creator for the IWA

    Quote Originally Posted by Asherdelampyr View Post
    If I could fuck the way Dave makes posters, I would become the most successful male whore in history. Seriously, my balls are clapping, well fucking done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vandarius View Post
    For those who are too lazy to go to the front page ( ;D ), I have Dave's sexy PPV poster as my signature! Mad props to Dave!

  4. #8284
    Black Ninja! AshleyPunk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Northern Ireland
    Posts
    8,262
    Quote Originally Posted by Super_Dave View Post
    Stephanie: Ouch! Spoken like a true champion.
    Tamina: You know me, i don't take any crap


    IWA Revolution Creative Team

    IWA/WWE

    IWA Vanities Champion: Juno Mercury!

    2013: Women's Wrestler of the Year,Juno Mercury (IWA)
    2013: Vanity of the Year,Juno Mercury (IWA)
    #RaptureBitch



  5. #8285
    Quote Originally Posted by AshleyPunk View Post
    Tamina:Eve,Eve,Eve..You are talking about class, you're nothing more than a kiss-ass,street walker...Tamina over and out
    Eve: You know Tamina I would be very careful speaking to someone in my position if I were you, after all Teddy Long won't be around forever and if he were to get fired who do you think would be in charge of RAW?

    WWE Fantasy Fed
    Eve Torres
    Chyna
    ???
    ???


    RTE
    Eden Sky - First and only TWE Vixxen's Champion

    IWA

    Sugar & Spice

    JBW (Closed Fed)
    Athena
    - First female to become Intercontinental Champion
    Eden Sky - JBW Bombshell Champion

  6. #8286
    Black Ninja! AshleyPunk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Northern Ireland
    Posts
    8,262
    Quote Originally Posted by Glamour Girl View Post
    Eve: You know Tamina I would be very careful speaking to someone in my position if I were you, after all Teddy Long won't be around forever and if he were to get fired who do you think would be in charge of RAW?

    Tamina:Sorry did you get outta the managements ass to say something relevant? Nope, well then, if you think that you would run Raw, you are living in a dream world hun


    IWA Revolution Creative Team

    IWA/WWE

    IWA Vanities Champion: Juno Mercury!

    2013: Women's Wrestler of the Year,Juno Mercury (IWA)
    2013: Vanity of the Year,Juno Mercury (IWA)
    #RaptureBitch



  7. #8287
    Quote Originally Posted by Glamour Girl View Post
    Eve: You know Tamina I would be very careful speaking to someone in my position if I were you, after all Teddy Long won't be around forever and if he were to get fired who do you think would be in charge of RAW?
    Stephanie: You're not even the boss and you're already pushing people around Eve? And since we are in the subject of position

    *Eve gets on the floor on her hands and knees*

    Stephanie: No, no Eve, you don't have to get on all fours, I'm not talking about that type of position. I meant position of power. Don't forget who I am and it's my father, not yours that owns this company Eve.
    ​​​

    IWA: Tenacious D(ave) and Dave "The Gunner" Steele
    The Official Poster Creator for the IWA

    Quote Originally Posted by Asherdelampyr View Post
    If I could fuck the way Dave makes posters, I would become the most successful male whore in history. Seriously, my balls are clapping, well fucking done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vandarius View Post
    For those who are too lazy to go to the front page ( ;D ), I have Dave's sexy PPV poster as my signature! Mad props to Dave!

  8. #8288
    Black Ninja! AshleyPunk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Northern Ireland
    Posts
    8,262
    Quote Originally Posted by Super_Dave View Post
    Stephanie: You're not even the boss and you're already pushing people around Eve? And since we are in the subject of position

    *Eve gets on the floor on her hands and knees*

    Stephanie: No, no Eve, you don't have to get on all fours, I'm not talking about that type of position. I meant position of power. Don't forget who I am and it's my father, not yours that owns this company Eve.
    Tamina:Burn!


    IWA Revolution Creative Team

    IWA/WWE

    IWA Vanities Champion: Juno Mercury!

    2013: Women's Wrestler of the Year,Juno Mercury (IWA)
    2013: Vanity of the Year,Juno Mercury (IWA)
    #RaptureBitch



  9. #8289
    Quote Originally Posted by AshleyPunk View Post
    Tamina:Burn!
    *See SEZ's gif*

    I'm the guy in the back with the red wig.

     
    Amateur Wrestling Record: 223-15

    Ring Wars Carolina Achievements:
    2-time RWC No Limitz Champion (1 April 2012 - 8 September 2012; 2 November 2013 - 23 November 2013) [181 total days]
    1-time RWC Heavyweight Champion (11 May 2013 - 20 July 2013) [70 Days]


  10. #8290
    Quote Originally Posted by Glamour Girl View Post
    Eve: You know Tamina I would be very careful speaking to someone in my position if I were you, after all Teddy Long won't be around forever and if he were to get fired who do you think would be in charge of RAW?
    Shane: I'll be happy to have Tamina on Nitro. This is why you won't become the GM Eve. You're putting your personal life in front of your business decisions. And that is why Nitro is the number one brand

    And hey, Ms Snuka, insult that whore as much as you like. You won't be punished. You may even be rewarded for it

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.