Page 827 of 1879 FirstFirst ... 327 727 777 817825826827828829 837 877 927 1327 1827 ... LastLast
Results 8,261 to 8,270 of 18790
  1. #8261
    Quote Originally Posted by S.E. Zero View Post
    Whatever you say THBK, just get me my promo assignments (if I have any) !!!! Papa Zero has a hankering for a WWE promo and my fingers are at the ready to type that beauty
    All assignments have gone out bro!

    You were just not needed man... sorry.

    IWA:
    1x Tag Team Champion - Ramon/Infection.
    IWA & EWN Tag Team of the Year 2013 - Ramon/Infection.

    HWA:
    1x Adrenaline Champion - Ramon.
    HWA & EWN Champion of the Year 2012 - Ramon.
    Feud of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique
    Shocking Moment of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique

    General:
    Feud of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.
    Promo of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.



  2. #8262
    Quote Originally Posted by THE HEARTBREAK KID View Post
    All assignments have gone out bro!

    You were just not needed man... sorry.
    Sad Zero is sad. Oh well, there is always next time.
    S.E. Zero is now Luizero. Look him up

  3. #8263
    Black Ninja! Shaz11's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Spliff City
    Posts
    10,698
    Blog Entries
    27
    Quote Originally Posted by S.E. Zero View Post
    Whatever you say THBK, just get me my promo assignments (if I have any) !!!! Papa Zero has a hankering for a WWE promo and my fingers are at the ready to type that beauty
    Yeah come on THBK! This guy is hungry to write a promo!

    I'm a happy prick though, just downloaded an app on my iPod, which is Word-esque, thus I can do my promos on that while my laptop carries on giving up on me!


  4. #8264
    Quote Originally Posted by S.E. Zero View Post
    Sad Zero is sad. Oh well, there is always next time.
    Well sad Zero can once again be happy Zero because I was messing around Promo assignment coming your way dude, the rest should all be out soon too!

    IWA:
    1x Tag Team Champion - Ramon/Infection.
    IWA & EWN Tag Team of the Year 2013 - Ramon/Infection.

    HWA:
    1x Adrenaline Champion - Ramon.
    HWA & EWN Champion of the Year 2012 - Ramon.
    Feud of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique
    Shocking Moment of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique

    General:
    Feud of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.
    Promo of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.



  5. #8265
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaz11 View Post
    Yeah come on THBK! This guy is hungry to write a promo!

    I'm a happy prick though, just downloaded an app on my iPod, which is Word-esque, thus I can do my promos on that while my laptop carries on giving up on me!
    Nice man! Now that's commitment, doing it on your Ipod? Not sure I could do that.

    IWA:
    1x Tag Team Champion - Ramon/Infection.
    IWA & EWN Tag Team of the Year 2013 - Ramon/Infection.

    HWA:
    1x Adrenaline Champion - Ramon.
    HWA & EWN Champion of the Year 2012 - Ramon.
    Feud of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique
    Shocking Moment of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique

    General:
    Feud of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.
    Promo of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.



  6. #8266
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaz11 View Post
    Yeah come on THBK! This guy is hungry to write a promo!

    I'm a happy prick though, just downloaded an app on my iPod, which is Word-esque, thus I can do my promos on that while my laptop carries on giving up on me!
    I'll stay hungry for now lol

    Sweet, promos on the go from the champ. #goodtimes
    S.E. Zero is now Luizero. Look him up

  7. #8267
    Quote Originally Posted by THE HEARTBREAK KID View Post
    All assignments have gone out bro!

    You were just not needed man... sorry.
    Aww I wasn't needed either *tear*.

    WWE Fantasy Fed
    Eve Torres
    Chyna
    ???
    ???


    RTE
    Eden Sky - First and only TWE Vixxen's Champion

    IWA

    Sugar & Spice

    JBW (Closed Fed)
    Athena
    - First female to become Intercontinental Champion
    Eden Sky - JBW Bombshell Champion

  8. #8268
    Quote Originally Posted by THE HEARTBREAK KID View Post
    Well sad Zero can once again be happy Zero because I was messing around Promo assignment coming your way dude, the rest should all be out soon too!


    S.E. Zero is now Luizero. Look him up

  9. #8269
    Quote Originally Posted by Glamour Girl View Post
    Aww I wasn't needed either *tear*.
    Save the tears miss.. for I, was only joking I have an assignment for you two.

    Well.. it's the season for giving after all

    IWA:
    1x Tag Team Champion - Ramon/Infection.
    IWA & EWN Tag Team of the Year 2013 - Ramon/Infection.

    HWA:
    1x Adrenaline Champion - Ramon.
    HWA & EWN Champion of the Year 2012 - Ramon.
    Feud of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique
    Shocking Moment of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique

    General:
    Feud of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.
    Promo of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.



  10. #8270
    Quote Originally Posted by THE HEARTBREAK KID View Post
    Save the tears miss.. for I, was only joking I have an assignment for you two.

    Well.. it's the season for giving after all
    Yay! Who'd ever thought people would be happy to get assignments huh?

    WWE Fantasy Fed
    Eve Torres
    Chyna
    ???
    ???


    RTE
    Eden Sky - First and only TWE Vixxen's Champion

    IWA

    Sugar & Spice

    JBW (Closed Fed)
    Athena
    - First female to become Intercontinental Champion
    Eden Sky - JBW Bombshell Champion

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.