Page 824 of 1879 FirstFirst ... 324 724 774 814822823824825826 834 874 924 1324 1824 ... LastLast
Results 8,231 to 8,240 of 18790
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by No_1eddiefan View Post
    Lita: All you pretty headed divas can continue to moan and groan but the fact is, I'm going to be the next Women's Champion- and there's not a damn thing any of you can do about it.
    Kelly: Ahem...excuse me there Ms. The Drapes Don't Match the Carpet...the only thing your going to be the next of is the next girl Edge throws to the side when he is done using you

Quote Originally Posted by bearkg88 View Post
    Kelly: Ahem...excuse me there Ms. The Drapes Don't Match the Carpet...the only thing your going to be the next of is the next girl Edge throws to the side when he is done using you
    Lita: Like every guy in the locker room did to you Barbie? And unless you've forgotten, I actually won my match at King of the Ring.

Kyojin

Final ICW World Champion

eWN eFed Superstar of the Year 2012

ICW/IWA Superstar of the Year 2012

Final HWA Adrenaline Champion

Final EWNCW Rage Ignition Champion

Former EWNCW Tag Team Champion (as part of Hot Wasabi)

EWNCW Tag Team of the Year 2013 (as part of Hot Wasabi)

Former 2x IWA Endurance Champion

Former 2x ICW Insanity Champion

Blog Entries
    Lita: Like every guy in the locker room did to you Barbie? And unless you've forgotten, I actually won my match at King of the Ring.
    Kelly: You know, if it wasn't for the fact that it would wipe all of the stuff you call make up off your face, this would be the moment I'd throw water in your face then slap you...

Quote Originally Posted by bearkg88 View Post
    Kelly: You know, if it wasn't for the fact that it would wipe all of the stuff you call make up off your face, this would be the moment I'd throw water in your face then slap you...
    Lita: Kelly, I'm over here. You're looking at a mirror. I'm not surprised with the amount of make up on your face that you didn't recognize yourself.

Kyojin

Final ICW World Champion

eWN eFed Superstar of the Year 2012

ICW/IWA Superstar of the Year 2012

Final HWA Adrenaline Champion

Final EWNCW Rage Ignition Champion

Former EWNCW Tag Team Champion (as part of Hot Wasabi)

EWNCW Tag Team of the Year 2013 (as part of Hot Wasabi)

Former 2x IWA Endurance Champion

Former 2x ICW Insanity Champion

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    Brock Lesnar: Real cute! REAL FUCKING CUTE! Hey, why don't you come down here and try to make me shut up?! I DARE YOU! Lace up your brassiere, stitch a set over your labia and come down here and MAKE me shut up!

*Lesnar impatiently taps his foot*

Brock Lesnar: Well?! I'm waiting, bitch! You gonna do it or are you going to talk more smack to me on Twitter like the cowardly punk you are?!
    Tyson Kidd via twitter:

Brock man, don't get your knickers in a twist!

Blog Entries
    Lita: Kelly, I'm over here. You're looking at a mirror. I'm not surprised with the amount of make up on your face that you didn't recognize yourself.
    Kelly: Whatever Lita. Just watch when I become the Women's Champ, and you..well..you play second fiddle to Edge's little pack of skittles

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    Brock Lesnar: Real cute! REAL FUCKING CUTE! Hey, why don't you come down here and try to make me shut up?! I DARE YOU! Lace up your brassiere, stitch a set over your labia and come down here and MAKE me shut up!

*Lesnar impatiently taps his foot*

Brock Lesnar: Well?! I'm waiting, bitch! You gonna do it or are you going to talk more smack to me on Twitter like the cowardly punk you are?!
    Aries: Ah....you mad?

Aries smirks

Jericho: It's very refreshing knowing that I will never have to face CM Punk again for the WWE Championship during my reign. It's, I don't know, liberating, knowing that I am the undisputed best in the world.
    It's also very reassuring knowing that Austin Aries is my next opponent, because I have no problem in beating him one, two three in the middle of a WWE ring..

OOC: When is the next show here? Seems like it's been ages since I got my last promo request for here

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaz11 View Post
    Tyson Kidd via twitter:

Brock man, don't get your knickers in a twist!
    Brock Lesnar: You know, if you keep dodging me, you'll eventually have to vacate your championship so go ahead, keep ducking me. Just know that when you and I are in the ring again, your reign as champion isn't going to be the only thing that ends for you.

Nattie: Tyson! are you dodging me too?

Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"

^
    ah, Renee Young