Page 822 of 1879 FirstFirst ... 322 722 772 812820821822823824 832 872 922 1322 1822 ... LastLast
Results 8,211 to 8,220 of 18790
    Quote Originally Posted by Super_Dave View Post
    Kaitlyn: Sorry to interrupt ladies, but don't count me out just yet from the title hunt. I have a good chance, just as any of you to win the title. I will go to hell and back for that.
    Trish: Hey I'm not counting anyone out, in fact I take every contender very seriously. All I'm asking Nattie is that if it came down to the 2 of us I don't want to let that get in the way of our friendship.

OOC: Kaitlyn's alive!!!

WWE Fantasy Fed
    Eve Torres
    Chyna
    ???
    ???

RTE
    Eden Sky - First and only TWE Vixxen's Champion

IWA

Sugar & Spice

JBW (Closed Fed)
    Athena
    - First female to become Intercontinental Champion
    Eden Sky - JBW Bombshell Champion

Quote Originally Posted by Glamour Girl View Post
    Trish: Hey I'm not counting anyone out, in fact I take every contender very seriously. All I'm asking Nattie is that if it came down to the 2 of us I don't want to let that get in the way of our friendship.

OOC: Kaitlyn's alive!!!
    OOC: Yes she's alive... she was arrested or something like that, lol.

Kaitlyn: Well when it comes down to the 2 ladies in the end, you can bet that I will be one of those ladies and I will come out the champion.
    ​​​

IWA: Tenacious D(ave) and Dave "The Gunner" Steele
    The Official Poster Creator for the IWA

Quote Originally Posted by Asherdelampyr View Post
    If I could fuck the way Dave makes posters, I would become the most successful male whore in history. Seriously, my balls are clapping, well fucking done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vandarius View Post
    For those who are too lazy to go to the front page ( ;D ), I have Dave's sexy PPV poster as my signature! Mad props to Dave!

Quote Originally Posted by eyehatecena View Post
    nattie: Well of course Trish. Friendship comes first. Weather its you or I walking out with the title I am happy. And if its me, i would be honoured if you were my first opponent and i would hope you would do the same if you win the title. And if neither one of walk out with the title, i would still have what i treasure most- you as my best friend
    Trish hugs Nattie.

Trish: That's what makes us different from the rest of the girls in the Divas locker room we know how be professional in the ring and still be good friends outside of it.

WWE Fantasy Fed
    Eve Torres
    Chyna
    ???
    ???

RTE
    Eden Sky - First and only TWE Vixxen's Champion

IWA

Sugar & Spice

JBW (Closed Fed)
    Athena
    - First female to become Intercontinental Champion
    Eden Sky - JBW Bombshell Champion

Trish hugs Nattie.

Trish: That's what makes us different from the rest of the girls in the Divas locker room we know how be professional in the ring and still be good friends outside of it.
    Kaitlyn: Professional? Pfttt...oh please. You will back stab each other the first chance you get.
    ​​​

IWA: Tenacious D(ave) and Dave "The Gunner" Steele
    The Official Poster Creator for the IWA

Quote Originally Posted by Asherdelampyr View Post
    If I could fuck the way Dave makes posters, I would become the most successful male whore in history. Seriously, my balls are clapping, well fucking done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vandarius View Post
    For those who are too lazy to go to the front page ( ;D ), I have Dave's sexy PPV poster as my signature! Mad props to Dave!

Blog Entries
    Brock Lesnar: And just like I thought, Tyson Kidd still hasn't made an appearance. When exactly is that "tour" of yours supposed to end, huh? It better be a tour for some crutches because the next time I catch you, you're sure as hell are going to need them.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    Brock Lesnar: And just like I thought, Tyson Kidd still hasn't made an appearance. When exactly is that "tour" of yours supposed to end, huh? It better be a tour for some crutches because the next time I catch you, you're sure as hell are going to need them.
    Tyson Kidd via twitter:

Just celebrating my victory! But one more thing, Lesnar = #Butthurt

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaz11 View Post
    Tyson Kidd via twitter:

Just celebrating my victory! But one more thing, Lesnar = #Butthurt
    Brock Lesnar via Twitter:

Yeah. "Celebrating". Uh huh. More like running scared.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    Brock Lesnar via Twitter:

Yeah. "Celebrating". Uh huh. More like running scared.
    Aries via Fb.

Twitter is for douches, nerds, and losers on the B show...

Blog Entries
    Trish: Actually now that you bring up titles there's something I want to talk to you about. Obviously the Road to Triumph is well under way and in the end only one of us will end up as champion so I guess what I'm saying is that I want us to promise each other that no matter what happens we won't let this title come between us and we'll be friends no matter who wins it.
    Kelly: Don't worry Trish, Nattie, the title won't come between the two of you, because it'll be around my waist

Blog Entries
    Brock Lesnar: I hope everyone gets to see how much of a coward Tyson Kidd really is. He split town so quick, just to get away from me, that not even his girlfriend knows where he is. He's in hiding and he'd rather talk trash behind a computer screen than to my face because he's scared. The evidence of his lack of balls just keeps adding up, doesn't it? So who wants to try and tell me different, huh? Who wants to stick up for that pathetic loser of a champion?