Page 820 of 1879 FirstFirst ... 320 720 770 810818819820821822 830 870 920 1320 1820 ... LastLast
Results 8,191 to 8,200 of 18790
    Quote Originally Posted by Krysys View Post
    *Steen laughs*

Steen: Go ahead, keep talking Truth, the more you talk the more I'll want to put you through your windshield.

*Jacobs and Corino walk over to Steen*

Corino: You sure about this Kev?

Steen: If he keeps talking I will be. You see Truth you are jealous of who I am and what I can do. Even as a Fat son of a bitch I am more athletic and more talented than you could ever be! So, go ahead and be jealous and keep talking your crap, all it is going to do is lead to you being sent to the hospital.
    Ziggler: Man, Truth is to damn stupid! He's going to get his ass kicked.

*Swagger says something to Ziggler*

Ziggler: Well he's honest.. he is fat, perhaps that's why he hangs around with them 2 other dudes if you get what I'm saying..

*Both Ziggler and Swagger start laughing*

Ziggler: Come on, lets get out of here.. Lets leave the freak show to it!

IWA:
    1x Tag Team Champion - Ramon/Infection.
    IWA & EWN Tag Team of the Year 2013 - Ramon/Infection.

HWA:
    1x Adrenaline Champion - Ramon.
    HWA & EWN Champion of the Year 2012 - Ramon.
    Feud of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique
    Shocking Moment of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique

General:
    Feud of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.
    Promo of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.

*Steen walks up to Truth*

Steen: Ya know, you'd be a bit more intimidating if I hadn't already kicked your ass. So, why do you and your imaginary "friend" take a hike. Jacobs will get off your "ride" when he pleases.
    Raven: Kevin- Mr Ron Killings is but a mere steeping stone in your quest for greatness here in WWE. Mr Killings has manifested his friend Jimmy because he is afraid. He is afraid that his best days in this sport are over, that he is a has been, that he is a failure. Without his "Jimmy" he is nothing. You must break him down mentally, you must tear his soul apart- it is then when he shall truely be beaten. Anyone can kick his ass, anyone can give him a beatdown. But you must reach down deep in that black heart of yours to really destroy him

Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"

^
    ah, Renee Young

Blog Entries
    *Steen laughs*

Steen: Go ahead, keep talking Truth, the more you talk the more I'll want to put you through your windshield.

*Jacobs and Corino walk over to Steen*

Corino: You sure about this Kev?

Steen: If he keeps talking I will be. You see Truth you are jealous of who I am and what I can do. Even as a Fat son of a bitch I am more athletic and more talented than you could ever be! So, go ahead and be jealous and keep talking your crap, all it is going to do is lead to you being sent to the hospital.
    R-Truth: I ain't got nothing more to say to you, Steen. Those fools got offa my car and that's all that matters right now so while you three are busy picking food outta ya teeth, I'mma be fillin' my gut and getting in the running for a shot at the Intercontinental Championship. Get well soon and I hope your sickness ain't too serious. If it is, I'd take some antibiotics but I highly doubt they have antibiotics for diarrhea of the mouth so you're out of luck there.

*R-Truth walks past Steen to go to his car*

I'm off for the night guys, speak to you tomorrow.

Also, Raw assignments should be out Tomorrow night sometime, will be due for Monday then.

Love some of the IC'ing, Really gives us creative some idea's.. keep it up

IWA:

HWA:

General:

Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    Brock Lesnar: Oh really? Well, for the past couple of days, I've been waiting around here waiting for him to show up and I haven't seen him at all. I wonder why? Why is it that at the time that I'm fully recovered that he just magically vanishes off the face of the Earth. But I gotta admit, I'm impressed with you. Unlike Tampon Kidd, you actually had the balls to show up when I called you out.

You hear that, Tyson? Even your girlfriend has a bigger set than you.
    Nattie: Now I can not make excuses for T.J. but as you know being a champion means you have to do all that BS promo tour crap. Except for him training at the Dungeon- I haven't really seen much of him either

Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"

^
    ah, Renee Young

Quote Originally Posted by THE HEARTBREAK KID View Post
    Ziggler: Man, Truth is to damn stupid! He's going to get his ass kicked.

*Swagger says something to Ziggler*

Ziggler: Well he's honest.. he is fat, perhaps that's why he hangs around with them 2 other dudes if you get what I'm saying..

*Both Ziggler and Swagger start laughing*

Ziggler: Come on, lets get out of here.. Lets leave the freak show to it!
    *Kevin looks over to Swagger and Ziggler*

Steen: If you are going to make comments about me at least be quieter. Oh, also this is my wife

Steen: So go ahead and make fun of my weight bitch!

Quote Originally Posted by eyehatecena View Post
    Raven: Kevin- Mr Ron Killings is but a mere steeping stone in your quest for greatness here in WWE. Mr Killings has manifested his friend Jimmy because he is afraid. He is afraid that his best days in this sport are over, that he is a has been, that he is a failure. Without his "Jimmy" he is nothing. You must break him down mentally, you must tear his soul apart- it is then when he shall truely be beaten. Anyone can kick his ass, anyone can give him a beatdown. But you must reach down deep in that black heart of yours to really destroy him
    R-Truth: I ain't got nothing more to say to you, Steen. Those fools got offa my car and that's all that matters right now so while you three are busy picking food outta ya teeth, I'mma be fillin' my gut and getting in the running for a shot at the Intercontinental Championship. Get well soon and I hope your sickness ain't too serious. If it is, I'd take some antibiotics but I highly doubt they have antibiotics for diarrhea of the mouth so you're out of luck there.

*R-Truth walks past Steen to go to his car*
    Steen: Wise words Raven, we all know Truth is biting his time till he gets Future Endeavored...
    Profile Retired

Blog Entries
    Nattie: Now I can not make excuses for T.J. but as you know being a champion means you have to do all that BS promo tour crap. Except for him training at the Dungeon- I haven't really seen much of him either
    Brock Lesnar: Yeah. You got the B.S. part right. He's got cold feet. That's all. I'm done playing these games. I don't care if I don't get any sleep over this. Tyson is going down!

*Brock walks past Nattie and continues to look for Tyson*

*Kevin looks over to Swagger and Ziggler*

Steen: If you are going to make comments about me at least be quieter. Oh, also this is my wife

Steen: So go ahead and make fun of my weight bitch!

Steen: Wise words Raven, we all know Truth is biting his time till he gets Future Endeavored...
    *Both Swagger and Ziggler look at the picture shocked*

Dolph: Not bad, Not bad at all.. Listen, no more photos though.. I have a habit of stealing more then the show *Ziggler smirks before driving away*

OOC: Later's!

IWA:

HWA:

General:

Brock Lesnar: Yeah. You got the B.S. part right. He's got cold feet. That's all. I'm done playing these games. I don't care if I don't get any sleep over this. Tyson is going down!

*Brock walks past Nattie and continues to look for Tyson*
    Nattie: Damn right- next time I see him he's going down. Oh wait, I'm talking about something else

Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"

^
    ah, Renee Young

Nattie: Damn right- next time I see him he's going down. Oh wait, I'm talking about something else
    Trish: Hey Nattie! I have a craving for sea food. Want to join me?

WWE Fantasy Fed
    Eve Torres
    Chyna
    ???
    ???

RTE
    Eden Sky - First and only TWE Vixxen's Champion

IWA

Sugar & Spice

JBW (Closed Fed)
    Athena
    - First female to become Intercontinental Champion