Page 817 of 1879 FirstFirst ... 317 717 767 807815816817818819 827 867 917 1317 1817 ... LastLast
Results 8,161 to 8,170 of 18790
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by THE HEARTBREAK KID View Post
    Rock: Firstly Brock.. that's pretty low Jabroni! secondly, had it now been for a certain man trying to make a name for himself, The Great one would be walking around here with the World Heavyweight Title just like I said I would..

Ambrose! The Rock knows your name.. and you have your wish, people are talking about you.. the excitement is there and you have managed to piss off the Jabroni beating, pie eating, trail blazing, eyebrow raising.. put your foot on the gas, always ready to whoop some ass! The people's champion... I will see you at Nitro!
    Brock Lesnar: You wanna know what's low? Tyson Kidd, circling in the air like a buzzard, and picking up the scraps like the punk he is. That's what's low and he knows it. He can't even make an appearance here because he knows the consequences that will happen once he does.

I've made dare after dare for him to show up and I haven't seen him yet. What does that tell you about the so-called World Heavyweight Champion?

Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    Brock Lesnar: You wanna know what's low? Tyson Kidd, circling in the air like a buzzard, and picking up the scraps like the punk he is. That's what's low and he knows it. He can't even make an appearance here because he knows the consequences that will happen once he does.

I've made dare after dare for him to show up and I haven't seen him yet. What does that tell you about the so-called World Heavyweight Champion?
    Rock: Come on now Brock, Are you really trying to say you would not have done the same thing?

I don't know Tyson very well.. but what I know, he loves this business just like I do.. This business is in his blood, He's not here for the fame or glory like you, my guess.. You will see him at Nitro!

Don't get to comfortable though, when the Rock is done with Ambrose.. When the Great one is done checking that rudy poo candy ass into the Smackdown hotel you better believe the Rock is coming for that title! The great one don't care weather it's you.. if it's Tyson Kidd or if it's Bugs Bunny, for too long that title has been away from the people.. and the peoples champion has come to reclaim it!

IWA:
    1x Tag Team Champion - Ramon/Infection.
    IWA & EWN Tag Team of the Year 2013 - Ramon/Infection.

HWA:
    1x Adrenaline Champion - Ramon.
    HWA & EWN Champion of the Year 2012 - Ramon.
    Feud of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique
    Shocking Moment of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique

General:
    Feud of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.
    Promo of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.

Blog Entries
    Rock: Come on now Brock, Are you really trying to say you would not have done the same thing?

I don't know Tyson very well.. but what I know, he loves this business just like I do.. This business is in his blood, He's not here for the fame or glory like you, my guess.. You will see him at Nitro!

Don't get to comfortable though, when the Rock is done with Ambrose.. When the Great one is done checking that rudy poo candy ass into the Smackdown hotel you better believe the Rock is coming for that title! The great one don't care weather it's you.. if it's Tyson Kidd or if it's Bugs Bunny, for too long that title has been away from the people.. and the peoples champion has come to reclaim it!
    Brock Lesnar: Don't try to deny it, Rock. This company has gone soft. When I become WWE Champion, I didn't need to do it with a briefcase. I did it with my ability alone. When I became King of the Ring, I beat every single person in front of me. now, we got Aries getting shortcuts and Kidd needing to prey on me at my weakest to win my championship. Champions like I and Jericho deserved our championships. Jericho won the WWE Championship after winning the Royal Rumble as a surprise entrance at number THREE. I did it by beating two Hall of Famers in one night. That's what it means to be a champion. Not taking any shortcuts and actually winning through grit and determination not with cheap ass cop outs and contracts.

Quote Originally Posted by wrestlingfan66513 View Post
    Raw..................
    Just found out what you went with man.. I like it.

It will be the Raw main event!

IWA:

HWA:

General:

Brock Lesnar: Don't try to deny it, Rock. This company has gone soft. When I become WWE Champion, I didn't need to do it with a briefcase. I did it with my ability alone. When I became King of the Ring, I beat every single person in front of me. now, we got Aries getting shortcuts and Kidd needing to prey on me at my weakest to win my championship. Champions like I and Jericho deserved our championships. Jericho won the WWE Championship after winning the Royal Rumble as a surprise entrance at number THREE. I did it by beating two Hall of Famers in one night. That's what it means to be a champion. Not taking any shortcuts and actually winning through grit and determination not with cheap ass cop outs and contracts.
    Rock: Gone soft? Perhaps you are right.. the best will always adjust though, As for Jericho.. He's the creator of shortcuts, he entered the Rumble at number two.. right after I returned at number one, Jericho would hide under the ring allowing people to be eliminated before coming back out with me and Taker left before eliminating us both as we were hanging on the ring apron.. as far as Jericho goes, he may have just met his match.. Punk is hell of a talent, even if we don't see eye to eye.. but with Aries, he may have just found someone who will take the shortcut faster then Jericho will.. I hope Jericho gets what's coming to him!

You see were talking like friends.. but you can bet your monkey ass the Rock and Brock Lesnar are not friends, The Rock's seen you.. oh believe the Rock has seen you, Using Heyman.. Using Sable and even using Shane when it suited you.. It's killing you inside Brock, you know why? because you know you got beat with a shortcut that you would have took without a second thought.. just like Jericho, Karma is a bitch! It's already got you.. and Jericho is next..

I would say Kharma is then coming for Ambrose, but to hell with that.. I'm coming for Ambrose, I'm going to smack the taste so hard out of his mouth it's going to make his ancestors dizzy!

IWA:

HWA:

General:

Blog Entries
    Rock: Gone soft? Perhaps you are right.. the best will always adjust though, As for Jericho.. He's the creator of shortcuts, he entered the Rumble at number two.. right after I returned at number one, Jericho would hide under the ring allowing people to be eliminated before coming back out with me and Taker left before eliminating us both as we were hanging on the ring apron.. as far as Jericho goes, he may have just met his match.. Punk is hell of a talent, even if we don't see eye to eye.. but with Aries, he may have just found someone who will take the shortcut faster then Jericho will.. I hope Jericho gets what's coming to him!

You see were talking like friends.. but you can bet your monkey ass the Rock and Brock Lesnar are not friends, The Rock's seen you.. oh believe the Rock has seen you, Using Heyman.. Using Sable and even using Shane when it suited you.. It's killing you inside Brock, you know why? because you know you got beat with a shortcut that you would have took without a second thought.. just like Jericho, Karma is a bitch! It's already got you.. and Jericho is next..

I would say Kharma is then coming for Ambrose, but to hell with that.. I'm coming for Ambrose, I'm going to smack the taste so hard out of his mouth it's going to make his ancestors dizzy!
    Brock Lesnar: First off, Shane scouted me because he saw that I was an asset to Nitro. He was the most adamant of making ME a star because he liked me, he knew that I would bring Nitro ratings and I would bring legitimacy to the WWE again. And I did. And even with that as a fact, Shane still threw Austin two bones when he had two opportunities to win my World Heavyweight Championship and he failed. Then, he booked ME in a Championship Scramble match, the most disadvantageous match a champion can walk into and guess what? I won. There was no Sable out there in my corner but there should have been so she could have kicked Tyson in his raisin sized nuts for trying to steal my glory, MY championship so don't even try to bring up Shane and Sable as an excuse!

You wanna know how much of a man Tyson is? I 'll bet you that if I were to do something...ANYTHING to Nattie Neidhart, Tyson wouldn't lift a finger to help her because he's afraid of me. And you know what? The sounds like a fan-fucking-tastic idea!

*Brock Lesnar turns his back on the Rock and walks out of the locker room*

Brock Lesnar: First off, Shane scouted me because he saw that I was an asset to Nitro. He was the most adamant of making ME a star because he liked me, he knew that I would bring Nitro ratings and I would bring legitimacy to the WWE again. And I did. And even with that as a fact, Shane still threw Austin two bones when he had two opportunities to win my World Heavyweight Championship and he failed. Then, he booked ME in a Championship Scramble match, the most disadvantageous match a champion can walk into and guess what? I won. There was no Sable out there in my corner but there should have been so she could have kicked Tyson in his raisin sized nuts for trying to steal my glory, MY championship so don't even try to bring up Shane and Sable as an excuse!

You wanna know how much of a man Tyson is? I 'll bet you that if I were to do something...ANYTHING to Nattie Neidhart, Tyson wouldn't lift a finger to help her because he's afraid of me. And you know what? The sounds like a fan-fucking-tastic idea!

*Brock Lesnar turns his back on the Rock and walks out of the locker room*
    *Rock watches Lesnar leave before turning towards the camera*

Rock: Ambrose! The clock is ticking.. Nitro, this Thursday the Rock will be there.. so come out from the shadows, come down to the ring.. bring that stolen camera with you, The Rock will shine it up.. turn that son bitch sideways and stick it straight up your candy ass! You made yourself famous, well done.. Now it's my turn to respond, See you at Nitro!

IWA:

HWA:

General:

Blog Entries
    *Rock watches Lesnar leave before turning towards the camera*

Rock: Ambrose! The clock is ticking.. Nitro, this Thursday the Rock will be there.. so come out from the shadows, come down to the ring.. bring that stolen camera with you, The Rock will shine it up.. turn that son bitch sideways and stick it straight up your candy ass! You made yourself famous, well done.. Now it's my turn to respond, See you at Nitro!
    Aries: While you'll be worrying yourself with Ambrose on the B show Nitro, yours truly, A Doubles, will be on the A show headed for my championship match.

Blog Entries
    *As Brock Lesnar walks down the hallway, looking for Nattie, he bumps into Maria*

Maria: Oh. Hi, Brock. What's up?

Brock Lesnar: I don't have time for chit-chat. Where's Nattie?

Maria: Nattie? Nattie who?

Brock Lesnar: Nattie Neidhart.

Maria: I hate to tell you this, Brock but that knock-knock joke wasn't funny. :/

Brock Lesnar: The hell? You think I'm telling jokes?! I didn't even say knock knock!

Maria: Who's there?

Brock Lesnar: Grrrrrrr! Forget it!

*Lesnar storms off as he continues to look for Nattie*

Blog Entries
    Hey, for those in just WWE, or even those in both WWE and IWA, there is currently a thread where you can cast your vote on the type of matches that will occur at the next PPV for IWA, Full Throttle.

http://www.ewrestlingnews.com/commun...ttle-Fans-Vote

There is the link. If you haven't voted, you definitely should