Page 813 of 1822 FirstFirst ... 31371376380381181281381481582386391313131813 ... LastLast
Results 8,121 to 8,130 of 18219
  1. #8121
    Black Ninja! bearkg88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    9,567
    Blog Entries
    102
    Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    Maria: I don't scream...except when I watch a scary movie or when I see a big dog. Their big teeth scare me.
    Ok just gotta say, anytime i see k2j ic as maria, i crack up
     

  2. #8122
    Black Ninja! K2Jelly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Crying My Eyes Out About Everything
    Posts
    16,488
    Blog Entries
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by bearkg88 View Post
    Aries: despite all your ranting and raving, the fact remains you got beat by a guy, SMALLER than me. Suck on those lemons you Neanderthal
    Brock Lesnar: You try WIN, not just compete, WIN a Championship Scramble and then defend your championship right afterwards. Getting Rock Bottomed off the top rope and driven through a table and I still didn't lose. He beat a weakened and more vulnerable me but when I'm at 100%, he doesn't have a chance and he knows it. Why do you think he hasn't shown his face around here since he won it? He knows that I'm here, at full health, and that it wouldn't take any effort for me to snap his spine in half.

     

  3. #8123
    The Trinity Torphy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Manchester, England
    Posts
    2,810
    Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    Maria: I don't scream...except when I watch a scary movie or when I see a big dog. Their big teeth scare me.
    Dean Ambrose: Most dogs have a bark much worse than their bite.. I don't bite.. much.. it really depends on my mood. Funny you should mention scary movies though.. I like scary movies.. i'm thinking of writing and starring in my own scary movie.. Nightmare on Nitro.. has quite a ring to it..
     
    Efed stuff that doesn't matter

    1 x IWA World Heavyweight Champion - Malcolm Adonis

    Current WWE World Heavyweight Champion - Dean Ambrose

    1 x EWNCW Tag Team Champion - Malcolm Adonis w/ Kyojin

    Current No 1 Contender to the EWNCW Title - Arthur Lansdale

    I lied, it matters.




    "Tell me.. what is insane about wanting to create perfection? I'd be crazy not to." - Jarvis Cole

  4. #8124
    The Trinity Torphy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Manchester, England
    Posts
    2,810
    Quote Originally Posted by bearkg88 View Post
    Ok just gotta say, anytime i see k2j ic as maria, i crack up
    Likewise, you have the character down to a tee K2!
     
    Efed stuff that doesn't matter

    1 x IWA World Heavyweight Champion - Malcolm Adonis

    Current WWE World Heavyweight Champion - Dean Ambrose

    1 x EWNCW Tag Team Champion - Malcolm Adonis w/ Kyojin

    Current No 1 Contender to the EWNCW Title - Arthur Lansdale

    I lied, it matters.




    "Tell me.. what is insane about wanting to create perfection? I'd be crazy not to." - Jarvis Cole

  5. #8125
    Black Ninja! bearkg88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    9,567
    Blog Entries
    102
    Btw, who won the prediction contest for king of the ring?
     

  6. #8126
    Black Ninja! TTC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    The Shield HQ
    Posts
    6,129
    Quote Originally Posted by Torphy View Post
    Dean Ambrose: Most dogs have a bark much worse than their bite.. I don't bite.. much.. it really depends on my mood. Funny you should mention scary movies though.. I like scary movies.. i'm thinking of writing and starring in my own scary movie.. Nightmare on Nitro.. has quite a ring to it..
    Rey: That will just be a flop just like your career.

    A STAR WAS BORN!!!! #ThankYouBrock

  7. #8127
    Black Ninja! K2Jelly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Crying My Eyes Out About Everything
    Posts
    16,488
    Blog Entries
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by Torphy View Post
    Dean Ambrose: Most dogs have a bark much worse than their bite.. I don't bite.. much.. it really depends on my mood. Funny you should mention scary movies though.. I like scary movies.. i'm thinking of writing and starring in my own scary movie.. Nightmare on Nitro.. has quite a ring to it..
    Maria: Of course it has a ring. Nitro's always had a ring. You know, where people wrestle inside of?

     

  8. #8128
    The Trinity Torphy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Manchester, England
    Posts
    2,810
    Quote Originally Posted by TTC View Post
    Rey: That will just be a flop just like your career.
    Dean Ambrose: When was the last time you were relevant? When was the last time you heard anyone mention Rey Mysterio besides this moment right now? Hold up though.. I've had a fantastic idea.. after i'm done pouring gasoline on The Rocks career.. I could make you relevant again.. Here's my vision.. the funeral of Rey Mysterio.. the most talked about event of 2012..
     
    Efed stuff that doesn't matter

    1 x IWA World Heavyweight Champion - Malcolm Adonis

    Current WWE World Heavyweight Champion - Dean Ambrose

    1 x EWNCW Tag Team Champion - Malcolm Adonis w/ Kyojin

    Current No 1 Contender to the EWNCW Title - Arthur Lansdale

    I lied, it matters.




    "Tell me.. what is insane about wanting to create perfection? I'd be crazy not to." - Jarvis Cole

  9. #8129
    Black Ninja! TTC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    The Shield HQ
    Posts
    6,129
    Quote Originally Posted by Torphy View Post
    Dean Ambrose: When was the last time you were relevant? When was the last time you heard anyone mention Rey Mysterio besides this moment right now? Hold up though.. I've had a fantastic idea.. after i'm done pouring gasoline on The Rocks career.. I could make you relevant again.. Here's my vision.. the funeral of Rey Mysterio.. the most talked about event of 2012..
    Rey: Kid you're too funny. You think you're going to burn The Rock's career. The brass will never allow you near him.

    A STAR WAS BORN!!!! #ThankYouBrock

  10. #8130
    The Trinity Torphy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Manchester, England
    Posts
    2,810
    Quote Originally Posted by TTC View Post
    Rey: Kid you're too funny. You think you're going to burn The Rock's career. The brass will never allow you near him.
    Dean Ambrose: Can you not afford a television? Do you and the 25 family members that share your one bedroom apartment not have access to the internet? I already got to The Rock.. It was Dean Ambrose who gave Brock Lesnar his World Heavyweight Championship.. he'd still have it if he wasn't such a loser..

    The Rock is too predictable.. I won't have to get near him again for one simple reason.. pride. He'll BEG management to give me my in ring debut.. and i'm going to enjoy every single moment I have to strip that pride away..
     
    Efed stuff that doesn't matter

    1 x IWA World Heavyweight Champion - Malcolm Adonis

    Current WWE World Heavyweight Champion - Dean Ambrose

    1 x EWNCW Tag Team Champion - Malcolm Adonis w/ Kyojin

    Current No 1 Contender to the EWNCW Title - Arthur Lansdale

    I lied, it matters.




    "Tell me.. what is insane about wanting to create perfection? I'd be crazy not to." - Jarvis Cole

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.