Page 806 of 1879 FirstFirst ... 306 706 756 796804805806807808 816 856 906 1306 1806 ... LastLast
Results 8,051 to 8,060 of 18790
    Quote Originally Posted by THE HEARTBREAK KID View Post
    Sounds good man, if you can't do this one bro or are having issues, don't feel to pressured as we could ask someone else this time.
    If he cant do it and make it look good, ill be shocked, that's how much faith i have in him. i have seen him take a raw photo of miz and put his friends face on it along with his friends wrestling gear on it and it looks legit as hell. i know what he can do. i know he can do it

Quote Originally Posted by magglis View Post
    No man just giving my opinion for the poster.You seemed surprised though like we haven't talk in ages
    The hell are you?

A STAR WAS BORN!!!! #ThankYouBrock

No man just giving my opinion for the poster.You seemed surprised though like we haven't talk in ages
    I was messing around that's why Plus it's been like a few hours, that's a long time for the Clique

IWA:
    1x Tag Team Champion - Ramon/Infection.
    IWA & EWN Tag Team of the Year 2013 - Ramon/Infection.

HWA:
    1x Adrenaline Champion - Ramon.
    HWA & EWN Champion of the Year 2012 - Ramon.
    Feud of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique
    Shocking Moment of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique

General:
    Feud of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.
    Promo of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.

Quote Originally Posted by kingblingbla View Post
    If he cant do it and make it look good, ill be shocked, that's how much faith i have in him. i have seen him take a raw photo of miz and put his friends face on it along with his friends wrestling gear on it and it looks legit as hell. i know what he can do. i know he can do it
    Really? Really, Really?

Nah that's cool then bro, look forward to seeing it man.

IWA:

HWA:

General:

I was messing around that's why Plus it's been like a few hours, that's a long time for the Clique
    I guess you are right

#Clique

*Waits for Shaz's sex tape jokes*

What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

I guess you are right

#Clique

*Waits for Shaz's sex tape jokes*
    He's still thinking of some new jokes man so it's cool for now

IWA:

HWA:

General:

He's still thinking of some new jokes man so it's cool for now
    Thinking?That will take some time

What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

Really? Really, Really?

Nah that's cool then bro, look forward to seeing it man.
    If you are great with graphics you can do anything. I've put many a people in places they were not and made it look legit. And one I wish I still had was an animated gif I did. in college for my digital art class we had a field trip to the French Quarter in New Orleans- just had to take pixs(then manipulate them how we wanted), and it gave us and the teacher a chance to just have some fun(um drink). There was one pix I took that I really fucked with. Just kind of a normal pix of two friends sticking their tongues in another friends ears. Well I animated their tongues to go through that persons ears, then through everybody else that were standing around. My teacher thought it was brillant, but disgusting. But I got an A for it because it looked real and he knew I worked a really long time on it- which I did

Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"

^
    ah, Renee Young

Quote Originally Posted by eyehatecena View Post
    If you are great with graphics you can do anything. I've put many a people in places they were not and made it look legit. And one I wish I still had was an animated gif I did. in college for my digital art class we had a field trip to the French Quarter in New Orleans- just had to take pixs(then manipulate them how we wanted), and it gave us and the teacher a chance to just have some fun(um drink). There was one pix I took that I really fucked with. Just kind of a normal pix of two friends sticking their tongues in another friends ears. Well I animated their tongues to go through that persons ears, then through everybody else that were standing around. My teacher thought it was brillant, but disgusting. But I got an A for it because it looked real and he knew I worked a really long time on it- which I did
    I was only saying Really because of the mention of the Miz

It is pretty awesome what some people can do, I'm useless at that sort of thing so I'm appreciative at those who can do it and do it very well like yourself.
    Do you still do any for the feds bro?.

IWA:

HWA:

General:

I was only saying Really because of the mention of the Miz

It is pretty awesome what some people can do, I'm useless at that sort of thing so I'm appreciative at those who can do it and do it very well like yourself.
    Do you still do any for the feds bro?.
    I did the Blood Harvest JBW poster and one for the next JBW PPV Ressurection, and its new show. Also did two things for Maggs Grand Prix. But other than that- really have no desire to do that much more. I had done the HWA ones- but after doing two for upcoming shows- then them not used because the fed shut down- I really did not want to do anything graphics related for any efed for a long time(well except for the one I did for the last EWA show- whenever it gets finished and posted)

Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"

^
    ah, Renee Young