Page 801 of 1817 FirstFirst ... 30170175179179980080180280381185190113011801 ... LastLast
Results 8,001 to 8,010 of 18169
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    Jericho: You? A champion? Don't make me laugh! You think because you've beaten a handful of has been, never was and never will be's that you're going to be the WWE Champion? Your jokes are nearly as bad as CM Punk's.
    Rey: Or as bad as your's Chris.

A STAR WAS BORN!!!! #ThankYouBrock

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    Jericho: You? A champion? Don't make me laugh! You think because you've beaten a handful of has been, never was and never will be's that you're going to be the WWE Champion? Your jokes are nearly as bad as CM Punk's.
    Aries: Sorry Chris, but I'm not joke. Infact, I'm the #1 contender. I said I was going to win King of the Ring, and I did. I'm going to beat you for the WWE Championship Jericho, mark my words

Blog Entries
    A.W.: Total domination by The Primetime Players! No one believed that we could win and we slaughtered all of ya'll fools especially "The World's Greatest Tag Team"! Even though we got screwed, we showed everyone that we are the most dominant tag team today by cleaning house in that battle royal and making the champs resort to cheating to get the win.

Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    A.W.: Total domination by The Primetime Players! No one believed that we could win and we slaughtered all of ya'll fools especially "The World's Greatest Tag Team"! Even though we got screwed, we showed everyone that we are the most dominant tag team today by cleaning house in that battle royal and making the champs resort to cheating to get the win.
    James: Hold on there partner.

Bobby: Your guys didn't eliminate exactly everyone in the battle royal.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by TTC View Post
    James: Hold on there partner.

Bobby: Your guys didn't eliminate exactly everyone in the battle royal.
    A.W.: Who said we did? What matters is that fact that we sweeped the competition like a goddamn Swiffer! None of ya'll stood a chance and the same goes for the "Kings of Wrestling" who think that they can show out of nowhere and try to upstage us.

A.W.: Who said we did? What matters is that fact that we sweeped the competition like a goddamn Swiffer! None of ya'll stood a chance and the same goes for the "Kings of Wrestling" who think that they can show out of nowhere and try to upstage us.
    Bobby: That's true Kings of Wrestling need to show they can handle their own here.

James: However, you won't upstage, since you didn't win the tag titles.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by TTC View Post
    Bobby: That's true Kings of Wrestling need to show they can handle their own here.

James: However, you won't upstage, since you didn't win the tag titles.
    A.W.: The only reason we're not champions right is because that referee was blinder than Louis Braille and didn't see Ziggler use the ropes so don't even bring that up like they legitimately did anything except piss us off.

Dolph: Once again, The All American Perfection prove that we are just that damn good, as for the Kings of Wrestling, Looks like you are going to have to change your name because the real Kings of Wrestling.. well there holding the tag titles right now!

IWA:
    1x Tag Team Champion - Ramon/Infection.
    IWA & EWN Tag Team of the Year - Ramon/Infection.

HWA:
    1x & last Adrenaline Champion - Ramon.
    HWA & EWN Champion of the Year 2012 - Ramon.
    Feud of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique
    Shocking Moment of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique

General:
    Feud of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.
    Promo of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.

A.W.: The only reason we're not champions right is because that referee was blinder than Louis Braille and didn't see Ziggler use the ropes so don't even bring that up like they legitimately did anything except piss us off.
    James: Well used that anger as motivation or else you are going to be bitter people.

Bobby: Also one more thing.........

James: SORRY ABOUT YOUR DAMN LUCK!

Quote Originally Posted by THE HEARTBREAK KID View Post
    Dolph: Once again, The All American Perfection prove that we are just that damn good, as for the Kings of Wrestling, Looks like you are going to have to change your name because the real Kings of Wrestling.. well there holding the tag titles right now!
    James: I might be a redneck and a drunk, but you meant to say they're and not there.