Page 797 of 1824 FirstFirst ... 29769774778779579679779879980784789712971797 ... LastLast
Results 7,961 to 7,970 of 18233
    Drew McIntyre: Cody don't think for a second you've escaped us yet. You made the worst decision of yer life when you beat Sheamus at In Yer House, now we are going to teach you a lesson as to why you don't get involved in the business of the United Kingdom.

Jack Swagger: Once again All American Perfection has proven that we are the best tag team in the history of the WWE. First the suppossed World's Greatest Tag Team, then the Prime Time Players, but the oonly tag team who is actually the World's Greatest, and actually show's up in Prime Time, is All American Perfection, still your WWE Tag Team Champions

Mr. Anderson: Well assholes, I lost to Austin Aries, but at least I still dress like a man. Assholes its time to focus on whats important right now, Rey Mysterio, Christopher Daniels, and Jay Lethal. And if I get to it, maybe I'll pay Randy Orton a visit, because we all know I have unfinished business with him. So don't think for one freakin minute you've seen the last of this Asshole, because you haven't and sooner than later, there will be one name ringing out, one name that beat Rey Mytserio, that beat Christopher Daniels, that beat Jay Lethal, that beat Randy Orton, and its... MIIISSSTTTEEERRR ANNDDEERRSSOONN... ANNDERSOOON!

Evan Bourne: Once again the WWE keeps me off TV, not letting me compete at King of the RIng, I'm going to find my way onto TV, and you are going to listen to me speak the truth each and every week. I am right, I've been right, and will continue to be right, going into business for myself and not the WWE is right, despite what you may think. In the end its all going to work out.

Batista has learned to embrace the hate

EFed
    IWA
    Extremely Lethal (Carbon & Venomous)

WWE Fantasy
    Jack Swagger
    Mr. Anderson
    ???
    ???

Quote Originally Posted by G.G.G. View Post
    Drew McIntyre: Cody don't think for a second you've escaped us yet. You made the worst decision of yer life when you beat Sheamus at In Yer House, now we are going to teach you a lesson as to why you don't get involved in the business of the United Kingdom.

Jack Swagger: Once again All American Perfection has proven that we are the best tag team in the history of the WWE. First the suppossed World's Greatest Tag Team, then the Prime Time Players, but the oonly tag team who is actually the World's Greatest, and actually show's up in Prime Time, is All American Perfection, still your WWE Tag Team Champions

Mr. Anderson: Well assholes, I lost to Austin Aries, but at least I still dress like a man. Assholes its time to focus on whats important right now, Rey Mysterio, Christopher Daniels, and Jay Lethal. And if I get to it, maybe I'll pay Randy Orton a visit, because we all know I have unfinished business with him. So don't think for one freakin minute you've seen the last of this Asshole, because you haven't and sooner than later, there will be one name ringing out, one name that beat Rey Mytserio, that beat Christopher Daniels, that beat Jay Lethal, that beat Randy Orton, and its... MIIISSSTTTEEERRR ANNDDEERRSSOONN... ANNDERSOOON!

Evan Bourne: Once again the WWE keeps me off TV, not letting me compete at King of the RIng, I'm going to find my way onto TV, and you are going to listen to me speak the truth each and every week. I am right, I've been right, and will continue to be right, going into business for myself and not the WWE is right, despite what you may think. In the end its all going to work out.
    Hulk Hogan: Listen up Evan... you will get your chance brother. I've seen you wrestle and you have a talent little dude, and you should be performing on a regular basis. Don't give up man, I was held back myself, and as history has shown, Hulkamania is alive and well. Keep working out brother, keep looking at the goal and when you make an impact, let that impact go down in WWE history... an impact that no will ever forget who Evan Bourne was.
    ​​​

IWA: Tenacious D(ave) and Dave "The Gunner" Steele
    The Official Poster Creator for the IWA

Quote Originally Posted by Asherdelampyr View Post
    If I could fuck the way Dave makes posters, I would become the most successful male whore in history. Seriously, my balls are clapping, well fucking done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vandarius View Post
    For those who are too lazy to go to the front page ( ;D ), I have Dave's sexy PPV poster as my signature! Mad props to Dave!

Quote Originally Posted by Super_Dave View Post
    Hulk Hogan: Listen up Evan... you will get your chance brother. I've seen you wrestle and you have a talent little dude, and you should be performing on a regular basis. Don't give up man, I was held back myself, and as history has shown, Hulkamania is alive and well. Keep working out brother, keep looking at the goal and when you make an impact, let that impact go down in WWE history... an impact that no will ever forget who Evan Bourne was.
    Evan Bourne: Oh please Hogan, its people like you I have a problem with. Making this comeback, hogging up the spotlight, can you even wrestle anymore? You are in the same boat as Edge, which I was right about him, except Tyson Kidd decided to ignore me. See its people like you and the WWE who take chances away from me because they feel the need to stick past their prime superstars in the spotlight to try and recapture some of that old magic. If WWE wanted ratings, and someone with the ability to wrestle they would put me in that spotlight. I deserve it, not you.

EFed
    IWA

WWE Fantasy
    Jack Swagger
    Mr. Anderson
    ???
    ???

Blog Entries
    Regal: Hey Cody, My bloody knuckledusters are dented now. Cretin, you could not defeat the United Kingdom. My protege Sheamus, well he was always in on this. And you played your part very well Mr. Rhodes. Crumpet, we all took our pain, for the satisfaction of seeing your beaten body on the floor, at the stage where Kings are crowned. And Sheamus is our crown jewel,

Evan Bourne: Oh please Hogan, its people like you I have a problem with. Making this comeback, hogging up the spotlight, can you even wrestle anymore? You are in the same boat as Edge, which I was right about him, except Tyson Kidd decided to ignore me. See its people like you and the WWE who take chances away from me because they feel the need to stick past their prime superstars in the spotlight to try and recapture some of that old magic. If WWE wanted ratings, and someone with the ability to wrestle they would put me in that spotlight. I deserve it, not you.
    Hulk Hogan: You need to listen little dude.... I'm not taking the spotlight away from anyone. You have a problem with me Bourne, I don't mind taking care of business. I'm just giving you some much needed advice. With that stinking attitude, you won't make through the leeches here in the WWE brother. Don't you ever get in my face again Bourne, don't mistake my kindess for weakness.
    ​​​

If I could fuck the way Dave makes posters, I would become the most successful male whore in history. Seriously, my balls are clapping, well fucking done.
    For those who are too lazy to go to the front page ( ;D ), I have Dave's sexy PPV poster as my signature! Mad props to Dave!

Hulk Hogan: You need to listen little dude.... I'm not taking the spotlight away from anyone. You have a problem with me Bourne, I don't mind taking care of business. I'm just giving you some much needed advice. With that stinking attitude, you won't make through the leeches here in the WWE brother. Don't you ever get in my face again Bourne, don't mistake my kindess for weakness.
    Evan Bourne: You got more than one weakness Hogan, and I'm not talking about your back. I'm going to love watching Sandow not beat you, but talk circles around you, and you will be so confused, you'll beat yourself, and when you do I'm going to grab that spotlight, and then laugh at you in your retirement home. Hogan why don't you do us all a favor and just go there now.

EFed
    IWA

WWE Fantasy
    Jack Swagger
    Mr. Anderson
    ???
    ???

Evan Bourne: You got more than one weakness Hogan, and I'm not talking about your back. I'm going to love watching Sandow not beat you, but talk circles around you, and you will be so confused, you'll beat yourself, and when you do I'm going to grab that spotlight, and then laugh at you in your retirement home. Hogan why don't you do us all a favor and just go there now.
    Hulk Hogan: Such big talk from such a little dude. If you don't want my help, then fine with me. The Hulkster will just walk away from you, but don't say I didn't warn you. By the way brother, the back is fine and I'm still able to kick your ass all over this place. Don't you ever talk down to me again. Every time you disrespect me, you are disrespecting all my little Hulkamaniacs brother, and that is unforgivable to me. Watch your words carefully little man.
    ​​​

Hulk Hogan: Such big talk from such a little dude. If you don't want my help, then fine with me. The Hulkster will just walk away from you, but don't say I didn't warn you. By the way brother, the back is fine and I'm still able to kick your ass all over this place. Don't you ever talk down to me again. Every time you disrespect me, you are disrespecting all my little Hulkamaniacs brother, and that is unforgivable to me. Watch your words carefully little man.
    Evan Bourne: Hulkamaniacs? Are you talking about these so called "fans"? Because they aren't fans they just pay to see people do what they can't, thats why the WWE had me flip for them, and do all my highflying moves, not because they were impressed, no because they wanted me to entertain these fans, put asses in seats and make money for the WWE. I was the WWE's puppet, and thats exactly what you are Hogan, the WWE's puppet, and because I don't want to have a hand up my back, and a voice in my head telling me what to do, the WWE decides they don't want to put me on TV, and instead use you. Well Hogan its only a matter of time before you realize what I realized Hogan, and then you will know I was right, as I have been this whole time.

EFed
    IWA

WWE Fantasy
    Jack Swagger
    Mr. Anderson
    ???
    ???

Evan Bourne: Hulkamaniacs? Are you talking about these so called "fans"? Because they aren't fans they just pay to see people do what they can't, thats why the WWE had me flip for them, and do all my highflying moves, not because they were impressed, no because they wanted me to entertain these fans, put asses in seats and make money for the WWE. I was the WWE's puppet, and thats exactly what you are Hogan, the WWE's puppet, and because I don't want to have a hand up my back, and a voice in my head telling me what to do, the WWE decides they don't want to put me on TV, and instead use you. Well Hogan its only a matter of time before you realize what I realized Hogan, and then you will know I was right, as I have been this whole time.
    Hulk Hogan: And the way you are acting Bourne, you will always be a puppet. These fans are the reason why you are here brother. Those fans that you entertain day in and day out are the ones who put food on your table dude. You don't want to be a puppet, then go out there and prove it. Talk is cheap brother! And from what I've seen so far, you are just all bark and no bite!
    ​​​

Blog Entries
    If y'all don't mind